Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boner clearly blames his school for him being a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you blame high school for being so grotesque your pedo coaches wouldn't touch you.

Elementary schools are not singles bars you piece of
    Boners poor education illustrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boner, you really should go back to the club with the other illiterate juveniles.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Congrats for growing up in a dirt poor conservative state. Hard to believe there were examples of kids that overcame all of your racism and succeeded. Wonder if any others could have made it, given an even remotely fair chance, which no longer exists. I'll let you in on a great truth, there were kids much ing smarter than you, which means they were at least Forrest Gump level, that didn't make it because of barriers in place.

But its funny to listen to racist piece of mongoloids who are frightened of anything different try to explain the problems of inner city schools to anyone.
    I grew up in one of the richest neighborhoods in the city, attended college here and graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering. Worked for the MCS system for 5 years, mostly in Southeast Memphis. Still a racist .

The biggest myth about racism is that it is based out of ignorance or stupidity. It is, in fact, familiarity that breeds contempt.

I voted for Obama in 2008. Didn't vote in 2012, and even then you would never see me saying the things I am saying now. With age comes experience.

Cognitive dissonance is a mother er.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    People my age living in cities like Detroit, Baltimore, and New Orleans aren't old enough to remember when their cities weren't complete crime ridden holes. I remember Memphis before the great anti-poverty Section 8 programs of the late 90's. It was a much nicer place to live.

*glitches in the Matrix*

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The reality is that black people worship the violence and dysfunction and systemic corruption that whites as a whole abhor and force them to find new places to live. Julian Castro is hard at work Section 8ing the rest of the country - primarily middle America. Red states are being targeted for social engineering under the guise of "fighting systemic racism in the housing system". The results are always the same. Property values (along with whitey's life savings) will tank. Doors will be broken down. People will die in their homes; raped, beaten, tortured, skulls bashed in with claw hammers. White women and children will die, and the news stories will be relegated to the local media market or simply memory holed altogether. No apologies will be made, no concessions will be given. It is their culture. It is who they are. They worship the violence.

"Kill the farmer, kill the Boer!"

"Get whitey!"

"Polar bear hunting"

Africans in America.

Thread Information