Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonys our PG this season, get used to it. Maybe try....rooting for him?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is a Spur. Try rooting for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really excited to see what this guy can do. Obviously needs some work on the fundamentals, namely shooting and defense...but we have the best shooting coach in the league and a solid defensive system. When Kawhi came in, nobody thought he could shoot either...and he's become a legitimate threat from the both midrange and the perimeter.

For a 29th pick, it's pretty much a no-lose situation. If he develops into a passable player, he will be a great pick. If he doesn't, he'll join a long list of 29th picks who didn't make it in the league, so no big deal.

If he can be our next starting point guard within 2 seasons, then the Spurs will once again be left looking like geniuses.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    start him and let's roll with the punches.

i will never understand the posters here who think we won't win it all with parker starting... but are still against him not starting

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i will never understand the posters here who think we won't win it all with parker starting... but are still against him not starting
    We not gonna win with Porker getting more than 22mins a game. I say start this guy. We're just gonna get a watered down tony come playoffs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    especially rooting for him to not sleep another teammate's wife.

i'm sure if thegreat or SASdynasty! had a significant other then they'd let tp sleep with him.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big deal, we've seen MVParker do that plenty of times.
    Yeah, with the food.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its a no brainer to give Murray & Mills the majority of minutes
    Obviously hes not a starter but I also believe the Spurs can overccome any of his flaws while he learns
    Allow Tony to rest as much as possible so we have him for the POs and let Patty try to ball out like he did in Rio
    Obviously Parkers not goin anywhere but if we only gonna get half a season worth of production outta him Ill take the latter half
    Murray might not cut it but its better to find out now instead of after Patty get the undeniable offers or Parker hangs em up
    Then again, I dont run an NBA squad

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Really not that hard when you look at the alternatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker will get at least 25 minutes a night. Deal with it or don't follow.

This kid isnt ready for major minutes this year. End of story.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Really not that hard when you look at the alternatives.
    i vote for the alternatives. have for a long time now. you'll come around eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i vote for the alternatives. have for a long time now. you'll come around eventually.
    Noted, I'll forward your analysis to pop. You've said this what 20 times before?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Noted, I'll forward your analysis to pop. You've said this what 20 times before?
    i wasn't talking to you, i was replying to the poster who quoted me.

tbh, you're the most annoying poster here. you manage to be even more annoying than thegreat .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker will get at least 25 minutes a night. Deal with it or don't follow.

This kid isnt ready for major minutes this year. End of story.
    I bet it is precisely bc of this reason that they have 3: count them you all! 3 different guards coming in to compete for the 15th spot (and just Garino for a wing who his agent has already publicly said is likely headed to the dleague.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is a Spur. Try rooting for him?
    I root for both of them. They're Spurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They give me chocolate shakes,” Murray said. “I don’t like the other flavors, but I like the chocolate ones.”
    The purpose of the new diet is not for Murray to lose weight.

Rather, the Spurs would like the newly turned 20-year-old to put some more meat on his 6-foot-5, 175-pound frame.
    “I’m not going to get ‘big’ big,” Murray said. “Just getting stronger, so I can take hits and finish.
    the Spurs believe it is important for Murray to eat.
    The team provides healthy meals for breakfast and lunch at the practice facility. An uncle has moved with Murray from Seattle to help cook dinners.
    “My uncle is like a chef,” Murray said. “He knows what he’s doing.”
    Murray he admits that he has become acquainted with the local Whataburger chain, but only for an occasional treat.
    Then there are the chocolate shakes, which Murray guzzles after workouts.
    “I’m just doing what they say to do,” Murray said.
    Called finishing through contact. Possibly one of the reasons he's missing so much at the rim is that he's getting bounced around....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called finishing through contact. Possibly one of the reasons he's missing so much at the rim is that he's getting bounced around....
    It's funny how sometimes you think you eat enough food but if
    if you actually keep track..you find that many times, you don't eat enough calories to maintai weight or Gain weight.

The difference between super fat people and skinny people in terms of daily intake seems very insignificant if you do your counting on a day to day basis or even weekley..

But it adds up. An extra 100 calorie a day seems very insignificant but after a year ots the difference of 10+lbs..

Most fat obese san antonian always say..but I eat right..i have super slow metabolism

Fatasses

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how sometimes you think you eat enough food but if
    if you actually keep track..you find that many times, you don't eat enough calories to maintai weight or Gain weight.

The difference between super fat people and skinny people in terms of daily intake seems very insignificant if you do your counting on a day to day basis or even weekley..

But it adds up. An extra 100 calorie a day seems very insignificant but after a year ots the difference of 10+lbs..

Most fat obese san antonian always say..but I eat right..i have super slow metabolism

Fatasses
    I don't how you got to that conclusion.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called finishing through contact...
    No you didn't.

Dijon's inability to finish at the rim could very well be a matter of strength and inexperience.

We'll see.
    I saw him settle for too many bad floaters. Just doesn't have good touch on those...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly I think he did both things. Just getting stronger/gain weight is not the only thing he need to work at.... It's not exclusive of having to work on his choice of shots as well as shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will naturally gain weight as he grows older...I never really understood the need to bulk in sport sepcially when you're young..its just going to happen naturally.

Kawhi was significantly skinnier in his roomie year even though they still list him the same weight..player just grow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will naturally gain weight as he grows older...I never really understood the need to bulk in sport sepcially when you're young..its just going to happen naturally.

Kawhi was significantly skinnier in his rookie year even though they still list him the same weight..player just grow up.
    He also hit the weight room as well...you don't "naturally" put on muscle like Kawhi did without being in the weight room. It isn't something that happens by just growing up. Wouldn't expect a Canadian pussy like yourself to understand that though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi was significantly skinnier in his roomie year even though they still list him the same weight..player just grow up.
    How the do you think players 'naturally' gain bulk as they play? Do you think it just happens? , you re , this is how it happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray is looking more and more like the steal of the draft.

The guy has natural BB instincts and he's got a frame that looks like he can add on a lot more muscle. He's really young now, but he's going to get better.

Thread Information