Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Baynes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the highlight is Paddy being among the 5 worst in the entire league. I wouldn't dispute it. I think there are worse but he plays so many minutes and is trusted in key moments...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray talking like the Spurs leader. I can’t believe no one posted this b4.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mys...s-12753872.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray talking like the Spurs leader. I can’t believe no one posted this b4.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mys...s-12753872.php
    He has been talking the talk since last season. I like that about him. Thanks for the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting read. Thanks for posting. Pretty much what lot of us been saying.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting read. Thanks for posting. Pretty much what lot of us been saying.
    Pretty much what i have been saying. Many, if not all, of theses bums need some article before they believe it. I do think murray has touch on a finish, and the article says he doesnt.

In summation hes a ty pg in an overrated league that you bums believe is the best. You all probably think actresses look the same in person as in the movies. Just dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many thanks for sharing an article with some solid data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obvious to anyone with eyes Murray hasn't improved the team as the starting PG. He could get there, but he hasn't been worth the upheaval yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obvious to anyone with eyes Murray hasn't improved the team as the starting PG. He could get there, but he hasn't been worth the upheaval yet.
    Bwahahaha says the guy who chooses adv stats over eyeballs. Plus minus bwahahahs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha says the guy who chooses adv stats over eyeballs. Plus minus bwahahahs
    Plus - minus is not an advanced stat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus - minus is not an advanced stat
    Did not say it was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not say it was
    Tried to

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. It was just another innapropriate measure you try to link to ind performance.... hence my bringing it up. But if it makes you feel better, think what you want. Fact is, youve inappropriately valued and devalued a players true worth by giving them adv stat or simple box score stat to prove your point. Ironically, you disappear during actual in game performance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. It was just another innapropriate measure you try to link to ind performance.... hence my bringing it up. But if it makes you feel better, think what you want. Fact is, youve inappropriately valued and devalued a players true worth by giving them adv stat or simple box score stat to prove your point. Ironically, you disappear during actual in game performance
    Disappear?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Murray came back and played after a sprained ankle.

Did they ever say the extent of the injury he got last game? Was it an actual sprain or a tweak?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theoldren is either a troll or one of the tiest posters on the site.

I'm convinced he is probably autistic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theoldren is either a troll or one of the tiest posters on the site.

I'm convinced he is probably autistic
    Lol you came on here for that lame post? You are mad. Mad mad mad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Murray came back and played after a sprained ankle.

Did they ever say the extent of the injury he got last game? Was it an actual sprain or a tweak?
    Not sure, but I don't know if anyone else noticed but, Pop had him guard 6'10 Bjelica in 1st/3rd quarters. Pretty dumb way to utilize him if you ask me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait until this guy get's the confidence / strength to turn the corner harder in the half court - he is showing me some real open court pace I didn't know he had, if he can learn to add some pace into his game in the half court and attack the rotating / recovering D at his size and with his length, that is going to be a real issue for the opposition.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, but I don't know if anyone else noticed but, Pop had him guard 6'10 Bjelica in 1st/3rd quarters. Pretty dumb way to utilize him if you ask me.
    It was by default. Green was the obvious Wiggins defender and Murray had a much better chance of bothering the shot of and boxing out Bjelica than Mills would have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was by default. Green was the obvious Wiggins defender and Murray had a much better chance of bothering the shot of and boxing out Bjelica than Mills would have.
    So i guess we see the odd man out here...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teagues usage is a lot higher and he's a bigger threat than Bjelica. That being said, I would have preferred Murray on Teague/Mills on Bjelica since Teague is more important.

If they wanted to go through Bjelica in the post, then job well done Spurs -- you want to induce teams to go to their inferior options.

Plus, whether if its Murray or Mills, Bjelica would be an advantage over either and would need a double team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teagues usage is a lot higher and he's a bigger threat than Bjelica. That being said, I would have preferred Murray on Teague/Mills on Bjelica since Teague is more important.

If they wanted to go through Bjelica in the post, then job well done Spurs -- you want to induce teams to go to their inferior options.

Plus, whether if its Murray or Mills, Bjelica would be an advantage over either and would need a double team.
    It is, but Teague is still the 3rd option. Also, if most (especially an old school coach like Thibodeau) had a mismatch that blatant, even if it is a role player and not really his game, they'd milk it.

Generally, but not when the discrepancy is that gargantuan. Spurs would have had to double, or Bjelica would have either easily shot over Mills or put him under the rim.

Murray's superior height and gigantic wingspan at least provided some resistance.

Thread Information