Page 43 of 134 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than Forbes, Murray has the highest net rating when paired with Mills, so it still hasn't been a terrible idea.
    Taking Murray out of the PG position negates most of his strengths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking Murray out of the PG position negates most of his strengths.
    Tell that to their net rating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to their net rating.
    How big is the sample?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than Forbes, Murray has the highest net rating when paired with Mills, so it still hasn't been a terrible idea.
    But Mills is a shooting guard pretending to be a point guard because he is too small to defend full sized SG's (and so is Forbes for that matter).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Mills is a shooting guard pretending to be a point guard because he is too small to defend full sized SG's (and so is Forbes for that matter).
    The point of my comment (the one that got bumped for no reason other than butt-hurt) was because of a previous debate over whether Murray could play with smaller guards, like Mills or even Forbes. Murray "not playing the two" doesn't refer to his game, but rather the player next to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, not that big. Out of that bunch is the second with the least minutes. You also need to consider that most of those minutes are probably against the other team's second units. If Murray and Mills shared starters minutes they would probably do worst than Murray and Green.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    243 is a good amount actually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of ass-hurt is this, bro?
    Tremendous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends. Which will he likely develop (if at all) - NBA outside shot (both midrange and three) or NBA handles/vision?
    Think handles and vision are more likely. He gives more flashes of competence there that than he does shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, kinda impressed with how murray has developed despite his extremely inconsistent playing time and role.
    Absolutely. He mentioned in one interview that it was frustrating to not know when he would play, what lineups or minutes. Remember Pop starting Tony in his minutes limitations. Dijon would sit for the entire 3 Q and come in for 5 minutes in the 4th. That's tough.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Net rating dont mean anything. Stick to whatever it is you do other than talent eval

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray will be an All-NBA defender, maybe even a DPOY candidate, if he learns all the ropes of team defense..He is already a solid one because he got the basic tools for the task..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True but the Cavs don't have all star guards or anything. Looking forward to the rest of the season. The teams coming up will test him. He does have the makings of a defensive star in a guard driven league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True but the Cavs don't have all star guards or anything. Looking forward to the rest of the season. The teams coming up will test him. He does have the makings of a defensive star in a guard driven league.
    It's never been nor ever will be a guard driven league. It used to be a center driven league and it's now a wing driven league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's never been nor ever will be a guard driven league. It used to be a center driven league and it's now a wing driven league.
    Spurs need to get DeAndre Hunter in the draft. Kid is being overlooked but he has the tools to be a great 2 way wing -- he's 6'8 w/ a 7'2" wingspan.

Check him out when you got time. I like him more than I liked Jordan Bell last year.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 02-26-2018 at 07:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololololololololololololololo

Omg

Lolololololololololololololl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he did what he was supposed to do then... I don't get when ppl say things like "yea we blew out the magic, but they're the magic"... We are supposed to! It would be bad if we didn't! So him playing great on defense VS clevelands guards (remember we wanted Hill) shouldn't be downplayed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray stuffs the stat sheet ... thats for sure ... sometimes with too many TOs as well, but I like him as a starting point guard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn MaNu you got an eye for talent. I really like that kid he has height, speed, length, and the right at ude would be a great pick. I am thinking he will probably though go mid first round. I like that he can play both SG and SF positions.

Three other players would love to draft would be.
    1. Dzanan Musa - SF 6’9 - will fit in great in our half court offense
    2. Robert Williams - PF/C 6’9 dude is a Beast the enforcer we always needed
    3. Ömer Yurtseven - C/PF - a younger Gasol and much more athletic
    4. Sviatoslav Mykhaliuk- Sg - 6’8 - kinda reminds me of Manu will be a early second round pick

As you can see no more freaking midget Pop/RC

Ps Spurs need to get off there ass this summer make some trades for good picks or ing buy a first round from someone. Would love it if they could somehow manage to get another mid first and early second my picks would be
    1. Robert Williams PF
    2. Hunter SF/ SG
    2nd round
    1.Sv - SG

Tell me
    What you think MaNu
    Last edited by BackHome; 02-27-2018 at 12:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he did what he was supposed to do then... I don't get when ppl say things like "yea we blew out the magic, but they're the magic"... We are supposed to! It would be bad if we didn't! So him playing great on defense VS clevelands guards (remember we wanted Hill) shouldn't be downplayed
    1st of all I didn't want Hill.
    2nd He has gotten lit up by Denver's guards for example and has had some not so stellar games in the losing streak. Get off your high horse dude. He has been very impressive against the Cavs but need a consistency and I do look forward to see him compete against better guards bc the challenge will make him better.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray stuffs the stat sheet ... thats for sure ... sometimes with too many TOs as well, but I like him as a starting point guard.
    He cant do any pg things...

Thread Information