Won 200 dollars today..thanks .

Dude barely did anything both offensivrly and defensivley...and he gets to play over Banega who probably had the third most work rate prior to subs iion.

Also just having aguero upfront really created tons of good opportunities.

Don't really understand how a guy like Pastore play behind Lamela etc.

200 dollars... yeah!

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Tt Mrtin

This fraud better quit tomorrow... but it's on the players too, tbh

Tt Mrtin

This fraud better quit tomorrow... but it's on the players too, tbh
    Biglia, Rojo(Red), Di Maria ( wasted sub)..only real three players that killed the team. Biglia playing that many minutes is mind boggling considering other option.

They should really start playing with their strenght and only have Mascgerano as the Holding midfielder with Aguero playing over biglia.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Biglia, Rojo(Red), Di Maria ( wasted sub)..only real three players that killed the team. Biglia playing that many minutes is mind boggling considering other option.

They should really start playing with their strenght and only have Mascgerano as the Holding midfielder with Aguero playing over biglia.
    Call up Dybala, Icardi... Di Maria should be done with the NT, tbh... need some new blood, this team clearly doesn't have balls... you don't lose X finals in a row playing like pussies...

Can't put everything on Tata, some of these players constantly choke under pressure... Higuain is such a pussy, tbh...

Call up Dybala, Icardi... Di Maria should be done with the NT, tbh... need some new blood, this team clearly doesn't have balls... you don't lose X finals in a row playing like pussies...

Can't put everything on Tata, some of these players constantly choke under pressure... Higuain is such a pussy, tbh...
    No one's going to have tha balls to not call up a player of di-Maria caliber. That's not going to happen. He's still an amazing talent..I just dont think the upfront Trio of Messi-Di Maria-Higuin is the way to go.

Other than maybe Rojo and Biglia when he plays over fernandes..the team is constructed well enough in the middle and the back..the offense is what is killing this team in clutch situation.

They need to try something different.

Higuin struggles because Messi and DI maria love to stick the ball...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    No one's going to have tha balls to not call up a player of di-Maria caliber. That's not going to happen. He's still an amazing talent..I just dont think the upfront Trio of Messi-Di Maria-Higuin is the way to go.

Other than maybe Rojo and Biglia when he plays over fernandes..the team is constructed well enough in the middle and the back..the offense is what is killing this team in clutch situation.

They need to try something different.

Higuin struggles because Messi and DI maria love to stick the ball...
    Nah, Biglia is . Rojo is . They're there because of the Bonner effect, they're the coach's buddies. Higuain can score 20000 goals a season, but he's a choker. Time to look somewhere else.

Di Maria is either injured or disappears in the big game. Time to move on. At least, he needs to stop thinking he owns that spot on the team.

Need a coach with balls that feels the NT colors, tbh... not a player's coach... 23 years without winning anything important is inexcusable for a soccer nation like Argentina.

Thread Information