Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    But I'm sure you don't know son. I can tell.
    Fine, you keep telling yourself that
    You're wrong though

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Fine, you keep telling yourself that
    You're wrong though
    You Brazilian son?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    You Brazilian son?
    Yes
    Good call son

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    He just said it in the heat of the moment. I doubt he quits on the NT. He still has a chance to redeem himself in 2018. 31 is not that old.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He just said it in the heat of the moment. I doubt he quits on the NT. He still has a chance to redeem himself in 2018. 31 is not that old.
    that would be like lebron winning one this year ... winning one in europe, in mother ing russia non the less .. tough mission tbh.

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    that would be like lebron winning one this year ... winning one in europe, in mother ing russia non the less .. tough mission tbh.
    Definitely tough. Russia is no joke and we have to consider that they're probably going to pull a Korea and be a lock in the semis as well

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Definitely tough. Russia is no joke and we have to consider that they're probably going to pull a Korea and be a lock in the semis as well
    ing korea tbh, smh I'm laughing right now you know that putin $$$ will be put to good use in switzerland

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I can see the slimy Italians winning it in Russia. Those mafia mofos play best in hostile environments.

American teams will get demolished in the Eastern front just like the nazis

I say Italy beats Germany in the final

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm hopeful he comes back in a year or so (after AFA is rebuilt and all the cancer players are gone).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dude has a WC

you are a delusional mofo if you think Diego lose 3 finals in a row with this kind of team. Oh and yes he saved the day by himself... more than once

Diego is vastly superior at missi and it's not even close anymore
    You are a delusional mofo who knows about futbol thinking this is a great team when every player is a manufactured POS, Diego is a sore loser that won a WC playing against South Korea, Bulgary, a ty England team, Belgium.
    Maradroga has never won a Copa America or Champions League, and in the National Team has had much better teammates and coaches than Messi.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    There are many great players that failed to win Copa América: Jairzhino , Pelé, Maradona, Garrincha, Kempes and a lot of others. It was NOT and it's NOT easy to win a Copa América.

Maradona did win the '86 World Cup, though. And he had impact on the Argentine game, way much more then what you give him credit for, and way much more than Messi ever had playing for the NT.
    Maradona had a much better team than manufactured POS like Higuain Aguero Di Maria, better coach too, can you compare an obsessive crazy like Bilardo vs that sore loser Martino or even Maradroga who ed Messi in one WC by doing nothing?
    Bilardo was here in Palermo training some players in a park,suddenly a 6´3¨ guy pass around them and Bilardo said he is as tall as some euro player and he made one player to follow him like he was the enemy.
    If you had a real bad game you were cut Bilardo was not married to any player excepting Maradroga, can you say the same thing about current Argentina?

Argentina's ESPN has already started The Begging..

Post Count
    Diego>Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Messi, tbh.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Leroy Missi

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    You are a delusional mofo who knows about futbol thinking this is a great team when every player is a manufactured POS, Diego is a sore loser that won a WC playing against South Korea, Bulgary, a ty England team, Belgium.
    Maradroga has never won a Copa America or Champions League, and in the National Team has had much better teammates and coaches than Messi.

My TeamCA River Plate
    all I need to know about your take about Diego, that and you are surely a kid who never saw DieGOAT play

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My TeamCA River Plate
    all I need to know about your take about Diego, that and you are surely a kid who never saw DieGOAT play

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My TeamCA River Plate
    Ok Im a river kid in his mid thirties now tell me what happened in the históric Boca poll, why fans chose Riquelme over Droga? It has something to do the fact that the only tournament fatty has won the best player was Brindisi?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nice Jabba The Hut gif.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nice Jabba The Hut gif.
    Sorry you prefer Ewoks ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sorry you prefer Ewoks ?

Jabba is disgusting, at least ewoks can dance.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Sorry you prefer Ewoks ?

crying ewoks

"I can't do that, it's too difficult with NT"

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Sorry you prefer Ewoks ?

crying ewoks

"I can't do that, it's too difficult with NT"

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Ok Im a river kid in his mid thirties now tell me what happened in the históric Boca poll, why fans chose Riquelme over Droga? It has something to do the fact that the only tournament fatty has won the best player was Brindisi?
    what a stupid ass argument

Riquelme played more than 15 years for Boca, of course he is a fan favorite, he grew as a Boca player. It is like Milan AC fans picking Maldini over Van Basten. I'm a Bordeaux fan I'd pick Alain Giresse because he is a girondins de Bordeaux kid. You pick him over Zidane, Tigana and others for this reason

Besides a lot of young fans have never seen play Diego so they choose riquelme. Manchester United fans picked Giggs over George Best... for the same reason. Nothing wrong with that.

You are a river kid, you never saw diego play... ya makes sense you dislike him... duh
    Last edited by Brazil; 06-28-2016 at 09:32 AM. Reason: mixed up... Giresse pure product of Bordeaux, Tigana recruited when he was on his peak

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what a stupid ass argument

Riquelme played more than 15 years for Boca, of course he is a fan favorite, he grew as a Boca player. It is like Milan AC fans picking Maldini over Van Basten. I'm a Bordeaux fan I'd pick Jean Tigana because he is a girondins de Bordeaux kid. You pick him over Zidane, Tigana and others for this reason

Besides a lot of young fans have never seen play Diego so they choose riquelme. Manchester United fans picked Giggs over George Best... for the same reason. Nothing wrong with that.

You are a river kid, you never saw diego play... ya makes sense you dislike him... duh
    Qué?

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Thread Information