San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone make him take mouth open guy off? I mean, common
    I got ya

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop probably also needs to explain to KD how he blew that second round series.
    Enter Tony Parker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all the major cities love UNcons utional programs. #TaxationIsTheft That is, steal from middle class and give to the free loaders and illegal alien criminals crossing the border. Rural Texas is going to have to get active if Texas is to secede. But the key will be approx 10-15,000,000 Texas Militia to get the crap politicians out of Austin. My campaign will also include #Texit. There are two Texas groups out there. The Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM) and another smaller group. The TNM has a FB page. Mine is "Landholt for Congress".
    Close......

Taxation barely covers the interest that we pay the world banking cabal for creating a currency that we could create for free. Welfare, medicaid, illegal immigration etc. is just the means to keep us at each others throats. We could pay for those programs and still be an extremely wealthy nation if we simply kicked out the federal reserve, but you will never hear any such notion from our two party system that is designed to simply to keep increasing the debt and be the Zionist strong arm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean Pop lurks here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    see next post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the case law Oh wait it doesn't exist and you're reading garbage spread by freemen. Stop using this as an excuse to spread propaganda.
    And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep s like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep s like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.
    what's that thing that IHustle was talking about with being Eifel Towered? He never gave me a straight answer on what that meant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close...... Taxation barely covers the interest that we pay the world banking cabal for creating a currency that we could create for free. Welfare, medicaid, illegal immigration etc. is just the means to keep us at each others throats. We could pay for those programs and still be an extremely wealthy nation if we simply kicked out the federal reserve, but you will never hear any such notion from our two party system that is designed to simply to keep increasing the debt and be the Zionist strong arm.
    My campaign is not only about exposing the fraud of the income tax, but dealing with it so the criminal IRS and Federal Reserve keep out of Texas. Again, check out the FB page I gave or call me.
    Last edited by CaptainLate; 06-27-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BTW, if you want to support secession, please learn to spell it first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's a no on the case law thing, then?

BTW, 404 error on your link.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal? Please explain I may need to move to texas. I already did the math and it was like 5.5% better than OKC and 12.3% better than GSW tax wise. Another 40% would be borderline crazy and make Spurs the no brainer choice IF it was about money. He's been pretty clear its not about money though.
    Well, this is more than just money. It's about living free in Texas or being enslaved in stinkin' Californication or OKC. I think KD would think back to his UT days, and no doubt Pop and Tim have other things up their sleeve to entice him to come to the Lone Star State. Plus, if he has any roots in OK, he's a lot closer to it than he would be in CA. You asked for an explanation and possibly moving to Texas. That is better accomplished by phone, Cklbmk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't explain it in simple print, then talking on the phone won't make it better, scro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the no federal income tax people talk about all the time for free agents has worked so many times before! I hear that yearly....
    You may hear about state income tax but no State has the guts, yet, to tell the Feds where to take their misapplied fed income tax. There have been a few sheriffs, but no Governor has the guts...including Establishment Abbott. All he does is file lawsuits vs. the FedGov and then some traitor Fed judge or SCOTUS overrules. Even then Abbott could tell FedGov he's not complying and what are they going to do about it? Bomb Texas like we're Kosovo or Libya? That would really look good blasted on CNN to the rest of the world, or RT.com, especially considering the recent #Brexit. No, Sean, #Texit is coming sooner than most Sheeple think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's a no on the case law thing, then? BTW, 404 error on your link.
    Case law is bull . Treasonous judges make case law and UNcons utionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress (Legislative Branch) don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to . Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.
    Last edited by CaptainLate; 06-27-2016 at 07:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case law is bull . Treasonous judges make case law and UNcons utionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to . Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.
    Impressive. Go down to the political forum and find Boutons. You guys can yell past each other all day long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state? When the Spurs play the Knicks in NY, that is considered income earned in New York, and they have to pay New York state income tax on it, at non-resident rates. I think Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the only states without state income taxes that have NBA teams. So the idea that athletes playing here are free from state income tax is sort of a myth.

Forty-one games, plus the road games against Miami, Orlando, and Memphis - that income is free from state income tax. It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impressive. Go down to the political forum and find Boutons. You guys can yell past each other all day long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state? When the Spurs play the Knicks in NY, that is considered income earned in New York, and they have to pay New York state income tax on it, at non-resident rates. I think Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the only states without state income taxes that have NBA teams. So the idea that athletes playing here are free from state income tax is sort of a myth.

Forty-one games, plus the road games against Miami, Orlando, and Memphis - that income is free from state income tax. It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think.
    Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bull , as Texas property taxes are a massive fist .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bull , as Texas property taxes are a massive fist .

LOL... I'd comment, but I'm afraid I'd start sounding like the crazy who started this thread.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for black slavery at the Alamo.
    FIFY son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this guy trying to glorify some thieves and murders who stole land from Mexico and died at a ty mission defending their right to be asswipe immigrants. outta here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this guy trying to glorify some thieves and murders who stole land from Mexico and died at a ty mission defending their right to be asswipe immigrants. outta here
    Wow, and you somehow manage to steal the award for most ignorant post at the last minute. Well done!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, and you somehow manage to steal the award for most ignorant post at the last minute. Well done!
    Last edited by Leetonidas; 06-27-2016 at 06:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ummm... and you do know that Spanish was not the native language in these parts? The Spaniards stole the land from the natives who were here? And it was "stolen" from Spain to become Mexico, something like 20 years before it was "stolen" from Mexico to become Texas? You might as well go over to the Middle East and try to figure out who hit who first. Unless you're just trying to piss on someone and see of you can get a reaction.

I don't give a where you live, the land you're on was stolen from someone, somewhere along the line. Probably multiple times. If you really care, do some research and find a way to give it back to their descendants. Otherwise, maybe chill a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm... and you do know that Spanish was not the native language in these parts? The Spaniards stole the land from the natives who were here? And it was "stolen" from Spain to become Mexico, something like 20 years before it was "stolen" from Mexico to become Texas? You might as well go over to the Middle East and try to figure out who hit who first. Unless you're just trying to piss on someone and see of you can get a reaction.

I don't give a where you live, the land you're on was stolen from someone, somewhere along the line. Probably multiple times. If you really care, do some research and find a way to give it back to their descendants. Otherwise, maybe chill a little.
    and your point is?

Thread Information