Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and your point is?

I've read you here for a lot of years, so I know you're not dumb. You know exactly what my point is. I don't think I've ever gotten into any with you, and I'm not going to start now.

This is what happens when ignorant ing trolls start ignorant ing troll threads. Everybody gets all antsy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case law is bull . Treasonous judges make case law and UNcons utionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to . Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.
    I don't know about all that. Why can't I get decent internet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read you here for a lot of years, so I know you're not dumb. You know exactly what my point is. I don't think I've ever gotten into any with you, and I'm not going to start now.

This is what happens when ignorant ing trolls start ignorant ing troll threads. Everybody gets all antsy.
    I know what your point is but i'm not trying to be serious just with the OP tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't explain it in simple print, then talking on the phone won't make it better, scro.
    And I'm sure you would know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state?...It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think.
    It is when you don't know what you're talking about. As I stated in the initial post, regardless of whether it is federal or state, people pay income taxes b/c they are either ignorant of the income tax laws or they are cowards. You show yourself to be in the former category. No offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bull , as Texas property taxes are a massive fist .
    I'll be dealing communist property taxes as well. #TaxationIsTheft #VoteDifferent #LegalizeFreedom #Texit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL... I'd comment, but I'm afraid I'd start sounding like the crazy who started this thread.
    Enjoy your daily blue pill.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is when you don't know what you're talking about. As I stated in the initial post, regardless of whether it is federal or state, people pay income taxes b/c they are either ignorant of the income tax laws or they are cowards. You show yourself to be in the former category. No offense.
    Did you have a bowl of meth for dinner too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about all that. Why can't I get decent internet?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    tinfoil hat conspiracy re confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 10, 2 and 4 according to my physician, Dr. Pepper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not ing funny. It renders Kodi useless. How would you feel working all day with speedy internet knowing that once you get home, you're virtually off the grid?

You know anything about chiggers tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tinfoil hat conspiracy re confirmed
    sup scroseph

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems appropriate to this thread, tbh...

Wesley Snipes has moved from prison to house arrest.

TMZ reports that the Federal Bureau of Prisons says Snipes was released on April 2 and transferred to the New York Community Corrections Office, which will oversee his home confinement, due to end on July 19.

Snipes, 50, was convicted of three misdemeanor counts back in 2008 for failing to file tax returns from 1999-2001. During the three-year period, Snipes cheated the government out of $7 million, reports New York's Daily News. He lost an appeal for a retrial in 2010, which resulted in his being sentenced to three years at a McKean Federal Correctional Ins ution in Pennsylvania, where he was housed with roughly 290 white-collar inmates.

Snipes had been paying millions in federal income taxes when, according to prosecutors, he accepted the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. In lengthy filings to the IRS, the three defendants claimed they did not legally have to pay taxes, citing an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just going to ask if he was feeling okay man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems appropriate to this thread, tbh...

Wesley Snipes has moved from prison to house arrest.
    More proof on my campaign FB page.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm sure you would know.
    I can't claim to be an expert, but I've owned a home for 20 years and I have made enough money to actually pay taxes in my life. I'm guessing you've done neither if you actually believe the you're spouting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not ing funny. It renders Kodi useless. How would you feel working all day with speedy internet knowing that once you get home, you're virtually off the grid?

You know anything about chiggers tbh?
    Kodi runs great on wifi. Why would your internet speed be a factor? The scraper downloads a very small amount of data.

Clear nail polish works great on chiggers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep s like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.
    So there is no case law and it's based on feelings and repealed law. Gotcha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be so liberating to convince yourself that the U.S. Cons ution and long lines of case law are wholly inapplicable to large groups of people who - by accepting admission to the United States - agreed to be bound by all of those things.
    Last edited by FromWayDowntown; 06-28-2016 at 11:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no one is excited about my south Texas succession plan? Basically whether your a non crazy Republican or Democrat you need an animating issue. This could be it. We could demonize the current ruling party as out of touch and portray south Texas as the dynamic new Texas while the North Texas crew is Dallas plus a bunch of rural nonsense.

I hate that Texas has such a strong rural bias. Not that urban politics is much better, but I think it'd be more accountable than the current whacko bunch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wanted to make fun of this thread, but by page 3 all the best jokes are taken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kodi runs great on wifi. Why would your internet speed be a factor? The scraper downloads a very small amount of data.

Clear nail polish works great on chiggers.
    IDK. I posed this question in the Club. We live out in the country and our max speed is 6 down. I tried streaming movies going through Kodi and the addons and the movies would play super slow for a few seconds, then stop. I didn't know if it has anything to do with the servers on their end. Because I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK. I posed this question in the Club. We live out in the country and our max speed is 6 down. I tried streaming movies going through Kodi and the addons and the movies would play super slow for a few seconds, then stop. I didn't know if it has anything to do with the servers on their end. Because I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime just fine.
    I have my DVD collection backed up to shared hard drives and I stream them to my FireTV Stick across the wireless network, and it works great. I'm going to make a NAS out of a Raspberry Pi and a hub one of these days, but it's just shared off a PC for now.

I guess I didn't know you could stream online with Kodi. Do you use an app from within it? I can probably try it on my system and see if it works. I'd guess that the device you ran the software on might make a difference if you're streaming over the internet due to memory and cache size, etc. Frankly, I'd expect the FireTV to crash and burn trying to stream something other than Netflix or Amazon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have my DVD collection backed up to shared hard drives and I stream them to my FireTV Stick across the wireless network, and it works great. I'm going to make a NAS out of a Raspberry Pi and a hub one of these days, but it's just shared off a PC for now.

I guess I didn't know you could stream online with Kodi. Do you use an app from within it? I can probably try it on my system and see if it works. I'd guess that the device you ran the software on might make a difference if you're streaming over the internet due to memory and cache size, etc. Frankly, I'd expect the FireTV to crash and burn trying to stream something other than Netflix or Amazon.
    Yes, I tried a couple of different apps from within Kodi. 1Channel and Exodus. I've heard many people with FireTV recommending these so I assume that they're dependable.

So you're recommending downloading the movies to a hard drive and then streaming using wifi? I might try that but I'd really like to just be able to pull up a movies while browsing and just play them.
    But seems like my internet speed is the limiting factor.

Thread Information