Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we throw in Kyle for free?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has to be some kind of joke. Rubio is one of the worst starters in the league.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this means tony is gone..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..... i dont think Rubio is the answer, unless we get Durant, and swap him for Parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intriguing question. If only he could finish OR shoot the 3 I'd say yes, but given that he can't do either, probably not. Great defender, visionary passer, but his inability to put the ball in the hole really limits him.

I like Manu4Tres' take: if you want to gamble that Chip can rehab his shot, try to grab him for cheap mid-season.

If Chip could fix his shot, he would be the most valuable coach in the league. The T-Wolves have had numerous shooting coaches work with him. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, because I believe Chip is the best shooting coach in the game.

The incredible thing about Rubio is that he can create offense, and make all those incredible passes, even without being able to make the opposing defenses respect his shot. Think about that. Other great passers usually freeze defenders with their own offensive game, and THEN they punish them with great passes. Everybody in the arena knows that Rubio is not a great scoring threat, yet he is still able to put himself into position to deliver a strike to another player. When people talk about his passing genius, they really aren't exaggerating.

I wouldn't mind seeing him around to facilitate offense for the bench - especially in tough/close games. The biggest problem is that he would cost an awful lot just for that purpose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubio is a garbage player. I wouldn't call him an upgrade over Mills. Pass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has to be some kind of joke. Rubio is one of the worst starters in the league.
    Only on Spurstalk

Three And Counting ...
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Diaw,Anderson and rights to some overseas players but not Mills unless Bryn Forbes is fantastic during summer leauge .
    Keep Mills and picks
    By trading the two sloths we automatically are a quicker team.
    Minnesota gave us Miller and Martin so why not take Rubio.
    Last edited by SilverSpur; 07-01-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Thread Information