Interesting but sad. Very good reporting and writing by author.

The Refrigerator’s stubborn spiral
    Rick Telander of SI.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...ral/ar-AAhFTYM

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Jesus that was depressing.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Sadness. But in the end, you can only do so much for a person. The rest is on them.

Sadness. But in the end, you can only do so much for a person. The rest is on them.
    Sidepoint:
    Are you buying this?:
    Yes, at 6’ 2”-and-change he could dunk a basketball. I saw him do it. My guess is that he weighed 330 at the time; maybe 340. We were at the Multiplex Fitness Club in suburban Deerfield, Ill., a couple of years after his rookie season, playing afternoon pickup ball. The rim survived.

I'm wondering if it's one of those club rims that's actually 9 feet 3 inches high.

Sidepoint:
    Are you buying this?:
    Yes, at 6’ 2”-and-change he could dunk a basketball. I saw him do it. My guess is that he weighed 330 at the time; maybe 340. We were at the Multiplex Fitness Club in suburban Deerfield, Ill., a couple of years after his rookie season, playing afternoon pickup ball. The rim survived.

I'm wondering if it's one of those club rims that's actually 9 feet 3 inches high.
    LOL I remember when they used to lower the rims so people could dunk and feel special at the gym around here, the ones who could never dunk on the 10 foot rims felt special and free that day

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Sidepoint:
    Are you buying this?:

I remember seeing something about his athletic prowess. I'm not sure if its true and I can't really denounce it as fault. What he's become is curious though. How is he still driving? You would think the Diabetes has done messed up his eyesight. Unless his homie drives him around.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    Post Count
    Jesus that was depressing.
    Agree. Sad..

Thread Information