My Team
    SouthKorea
    Post Count
    knowing american athletes will never choose soccer.................

elite footwork.................

speed................

vertical...............

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    You don't need to be an athletic freak to be a winner. Look at Gotze, he's shaped like a . Look at Italy, you don't see juiced up guidos playing for them. Look at Argentina, they're like 5'4.

Americucks just ain't that good tbh. They're not even the best beisbol players in the world and that's their sport. If the world gave a about eggball and bounce ball then you'd be average there too.

US of Gay... Where Call of Duty is considered a "sport"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    they aren't choosing football because the game is too complicated for their brain. sincerely tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    With practice comes excellence, I'm pretty sure Americans would be good at football if they spent more time practicing, but they're too invested in basketball and american football

you amerifats love to downplay football though huh, just because you aren't good at it

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You don't need to be an athletic freak to be a winner. Look at Gotze, he's shaped like a . Look at Italy, you don't see juiced up guidos playing for them. Look at Argentina, they're like 5'4.

Americucks just ain't that good tbh. They're not even the best beisbol players in the world and that's their sport. If the world gave a about eggball and bounce ball then you'd be average there too.

US of Gay... Where Call of Duty is considered a "sport"

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    You need brains to play this game. That's why Americans are usually outclassed

Thread Information