Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May Gasol bring that level of passion to the Spurssssssssss!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coz he could really bring us to the Promised Land

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for the Warriors ridiculous superteam, the Spurs with Gasol, Leonard, Aldridge, Parker, Lee, Manu would be the favorites to play Cleveland in the NBA finals. For the Spurs gonna be tough but not impossible to beat the Warriors. So consider the Gasol signing huge! I don't think fans get that excited about it because the Warriors are like that fly on the wall you just can't swat. So Spurs are absolutely NBA le contenders!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for the Warriors ridiculous superteam, the Spurs with Gasol, Leonard, Aldridge, Parker, Lee, Manu would be the favorites to play Cleveland in the NBA finals. For the Spurs gonna be tough but not impossible to beat the Warriors. So consider the Gasol signing huge! I don't think fans get that excited about it because the Warriors are like that fly on the wall you just can't swat. So Spurs are absolutely NBA le contenders!

-------------------------------

gotcha, agree!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not expecting a championship this season. Too many new guys and honestly Spurs need to get younger. I consider it a transition season. But one never knows, the team has a lot of talent and Gasol doesn't have a lot of time to contend for les so I think the team will have urgency (Manu's potential last season too).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree.

I do wonder how the Dubs will handle the Spurs front line: Pau, LMA, Kawhi is a load for the Dubs. Hope Pop can find a way to stay big against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree.

I do wonder how the Dubs will handle the Spurs front line: Pau, LMA, Kawhi is a load for the Dubs. Hope Pop can find a way to stay big against them.
    We never really saw if that was Pop's intention bc Tim injured the knee right b4 that first warriors game and he never really recovered. We just don't know. The one game the team win featured good Bobo and this GSw team is now different. It will be interesting. Isn't the first game if the season against GSW or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never really saw if that was Pop's intention bc Tim injured the knee right b4 that first warriors game and he never really recovered. We just don't know. The one game the team win featured good Bobo and this GSw team is now different. It will be interesting. Isn't the first game if the season against GSW or something?
    Yep. That will be a very interesting first game indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not expecting a championship this season. Too many new guys and honestly Spurs need to get younger. I consider it a transition season. But one never knows, the team has a lot of talent and Gasol doesn't have a lot of time to contend for les so I think the team will have urgency (Manu's potential last season too).
    Did you see this by the way?

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2016/...-summer-league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw it ... not that post specifically, but I posted in his "church" a tweet of that shot... from a different perspective, actually a better camera angle. Off the dribble 3 almost from half court. Kyle is getting comfortable with his 3.... I mean it's a lucky shot, but he's got good aim to bank it in and quicker release. Old Kyle would have had the buzzer go off b4 he unwound his long arms to shoot.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 08-23-2016 at 06:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So Harris is just handwaving away the consequences?

Yeah. Hack.

I never thought you were smart, so my expectations aren't lowered of you, which is why I'm not surprised you follow hacks like Harris.

And bumping this after a month. He must really be an inspiration to you to semen shield like this
    mid on sam harris: "he didn't see how the power vacuum that would be created by Saddam's removal give rise to even more militant and dangerous radical Islamic groups (ISIS)"

literally
    , the next sentence of what mid quoted sam harris saying: "The terrible truth about our predicament in Iraq is that even if we had invaded with no other purpose than to remove Saddam Hussein from power and make Iraq a paradise on earth, we could still expect tomorrow’s paper to reveal that another jihadi has blown himself up for the sake of killing scores of innocent men, women, and children."

you're the hack mid
    . tell us more about how important parker is the spurs offense btw.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Enrique "Turd Option" Porker midnightpulp
    mid

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's always a good gem.

That dude mid been hanging around downstairs? I rarely go anywhere else on this forum.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    That's always a good gem.

That dude mid been hanging around downstairs? I rarely go anywhere else on this forum.
    idk where he's been hanging. i just know he's been giving parker rimjobs for a while now.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk where he's been hanging. i just know he's been giving parker rimjobs for a while now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to resurrect the 'foreign legion'.

The new 2nd stringers.... Mills, Manu, Bertans, Jean Charles, Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

---------------------------------------------

Plus Garino.....!!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best Gasol is a starter, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yea, I don't see that happening. Livio needs dleague and Gasol will likely start.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't see that happening. Livio needs dleague and Gasol will likely start.
    Pop will go easy on Gasol... preserve him for playoffs... so not starting may be a frequent occurrence.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    True. Dude's Grizzlies' all time leading scorer but the franchise isn't worth mentioning.
    He made the playoffs in '05 when Kirby was in the lotto.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    mid on sam harris: "he didn't see how the power vacuum that would be created by Saddam's removal give rise to even more militant and dangerous radical Islamic groups (ISIS)"

literally
    , the next sentence of what mid quoted sam harris saying: "The terrible truth about our predicament in Iraq is that even if we had invaded with no other purpose than to remove Saddam Hussein from power and make Iraq a paradise on earth, we could still expect tomorrow’s paper to reveal that another jihadi has blown himself up for the sake of killing scores of innocent men, women, and children."

you're the hack mid
    . tell us more about how important parker is the spurs offense btw.
    enjoy your retirement mid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Livio sucks!

Thread Information