Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dang this is getting phenomenal reviews so far. 100% with an average rating of 9/10 based on 70 reviews. never ever even heard of it

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/unt..._project_2018/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't ing believe it's 70 bucks even on a matinee to take the kids to see a movie too.. just cost me 70 bucks on Wreck It Ralph, then it doesn't help that every preview they showed they want to see too..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Preview after Venom looked great. It's best to embrace the ridiculousness of Marvel's take on a multiverse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't ing believe it's 70 bucks even on a matinee to take the kids to see a movie too.. just cost me 70 bucks on Wreck It Ralph, then it doesn't help that every preview they showed they want to see too..
    70 bucks...wtf...how many kids is that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Preview after Venom looked great. It's best to embrace the ridiculousness of Marvel's take on a multiverse.
    this and this

fans will welcome the self-awareness tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    70 bucks...wtf...how many kids is that
    3 kids, 2 adults, popcorn + drink

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol and more times than not the movie is crap.

Santikos rewards here in SA is pretty sweet. I haven't paid for popcorn in my last 5 trips and thanks to toy drive, I've got 5 more popcorn vouchers good thru March

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Regal's rewards aren't bad if you're spending that kind of money either but I usually only go there for Fathom Events (spoiled by recliners elsewhere). Will probably sign up for one of the AMC paid subscriptions when they build the new theater closer to me. If you have AT&T wireless you get half off two standard tickets on Tuesdays at most theaters. It's nice see first run movies for $3.00 or so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3 kids, 2 adults, popcorn + drink
    I guess it's good value since you got to see the new Wreck it Ralph.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Regal's rewards aren't bad if you're spending that kind of money either but I usually only go there for Fathom Events (spoiled by recliners elsewhere). Will probably sign up for one of the AMC paid subscriptions when they build the new theater closer to me. If you have AT&T wireless you get half off two standard tickets on Tuesdays at most theaters. It's nice see first run movies for $3.00 or so.
    I go to the AFS at the Linc more than anywhere else now. Warriors in 35mm a few weeks ago was awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I go to the AFS at the Linc more than anywhere else now. Warriors in 35mm a few weeks ago was awesome.
    Yeah, forgot to keep updated on them after I couldn't make the Altman retrospective. What kind of seating do the have now?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah, forgot to keep updated on them after I couldn't make the Altman retrospective. What kind of seating do the have now?
    I've only been in two of the theatres, but one has nice updated pleather(bit squeaky) but the other I was in just had old Alamo type seats. They show a lot of anime my daughter and I see together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I've only been in two of the theatres, but one has nice updated pleather(bit squeaky) but the other I was in just had old Alamo type seats. They show a lot of anime my daughter and I see together.
    thanks. Last time I was there it was just folding chairs but that was a live show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I rarely go to the theatre any more, but I have to admit the new recliners they've been putting in everywhere are nice.

Thread Information