Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    His game may be "on point", but his penalty ball flew over the arena and broke my Blizzardwizard 's TV smh
    true he chocked there, I bet he wishes he had a player like eder though

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    They beat France in France... they had the benefit of the spiritual leadership of CR7 from the sideline, but still, they did it without him actually scoring. Amazing!!!

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    His game may be "on point", but his penalty ball flew over the arena and broke my Blizzardwizard 's TV smh
    Damn straight. Missi probably rigged it tbh, 'missed' the goal just like he 'missed' his tax payments.

Boiled down::

Godnaldo 1 major tournament, MISSIngtaxreturns 0 rings, can't even win a tournament with third world teams.

my guess he calls it quit for NT after Russia WC'18, safely retiring as GOAT Portuguese player (sorry Eseubio!) ..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Damn straight. Missi probably rigged it tbh, 'missed' the goal just like he 'missed' his tax payments.

Boiled down::

Godnaldo 1 major tournament, MISSIngtaxreturns 0 rings, can't even win a tournament against Mexico and third world teams.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The ultimate proof that Messi > Sidenaldo (Messi winning the best player trophy in the WC) and that luck plays a major part on winning these knockout tournaments (Portugal ringing with 6 ties and 1 win).

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    The ultimate proof that Messi > Sidenaldo (Messi winning the best player trophy in the WC) and that luck plays a major part on winning these knockout tournaments (Portugal ringing with 6 ties and 1 win).
    Um, he stole that award from Muller, Jamito, and/or Kroos...

Missi didn't score past the group stage, and he never has in his career

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    Um, he stole that award from Muller, Jamito, and/or Kroos...

Missi didn't score past the group stage, and he never has in his career
    Going goalless in 5 games in 2010 was when he previewed to the world he was the ultimate big-stage choker.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Going goalless in 5 games in 2010 was when he previewed to the world he was the ultimate big-stage choker.
    But, but, but those hat tricks against Bolivia, Venezuela, and Nigeria

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But, but, but those hat tricks against Bolivia, Venezuela, and Nigeria
    Don't forget Iran and Bosnia, those Powerhouses.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Maradona.html

Diego isn't very sharp minded, but in this case he could have a point. I think they were obliged to pick a player that made it to the semis, which eliminated Di María and James. Then they had to pick the best player of a team, and in the German NT it wasn't clear who's the best. So Messi won (for marketing reasons and) by default, he made some merits but it wasn't that he was actually the best player of that Mundial. To be honest, I was surprised when he got the golden ball.
    Last edited by dunkman; 07-11-2016 at 05:58 AM.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Can't even hate on Mexicanfan, tbh... they have it hard enough...

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid fans leaving their caves per par.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Scoring against the likes of North Korea, Hungary and Wales while getting out of the way in the final is where is at apparently.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi (the supposed goat) had the best striker in the Bpl, best striker in Italy, best playmaker in france and bottled 3 finals lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi (the supposed goat) had the best striker in the Bpl, best striker in Italy, best playmaker in france and bottled 3 finals lol
    Yeah, but the best striker in the BPL is a no show in important International games that's why he always ends up in the bench. The best striker in Italy plays with more fire than the best striker in the BPL but s his pants when one on one against the keeper on the finals. And the best playmaker in France is always injured.

Meanwhile a guy that isn't even a starter on a ty English or French team (don't know where Eder plays, tbh) gets to play, because best player of the team gets injured, and creates a goal out of absolutely nothing. That's how football rolls, tbh. Sometimes is better to be lucky than good.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Yeah, but the best striker in the BPL is a no show in important International games that's why he always ends up in the bench. The best striker in Italy plays with more fire than the best striker in the BPL but s his pants when one on one against the keeper on the finals. And the best playmaker in France is always injured.
    That's lack of strong leadership tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's lack of strong leadership tbh
    That sidelined power

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    You guys are still buying Cristianos act I'm not saying he doesn't want to win he's one of the biggest compe ors out there imo but were talking about s guy who doesn't celebrate when his teammates score

Cristiano wants all the glory for himself

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Meanwhile a guy that isn't even a starter on a ty English or French team (don't know where Eder plays, tbh) gets to play, because best player of the team gets injured, and creates a goal out of absolutely nothing. That's how football rolls, tbh. Sometimes is better to be lucky than good.
    Exactly

Ronaldo is an ALPHA leader, inspiring his scrub teammates

Messi doesn't inspire his star teammates

Diego and CR are ALPHA, that's why they didn't the bed like Messi's teammates

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Exactly

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Exactly

Thread Information