Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    gotta admit, Missi trolling has been creative since Penaldo getting injured and his team winning without him threw a wrench into
    Ronaldo: 1
    Missi: 0

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    That's it and that's all, tbh

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    That's it and that's all, tbh
    Haters will say it doesn't count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Can't wait for both of these fgts to retire to usher in the new era. But playing playing the Caron Butler/6-24 role ed up the troll game

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Can't wait for both of these fgts to retire to usher in the new era. But playing playing the Caron Butler/6-24 role ed up the troll game
    Ronaldo is the Kobe to Missi's T Mac

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It sucks tbh but I ain't mad tbh... That's football, France played a great game, had a ton of opportunities, they did everything right. Portugal had a good second half and scored a super goal and are a better team without Ronaldo tbh. Props to them. I question some decisions made by Deschamps, Pogba was too low on the field for instance but I'm happy he continue till wc.

At the end of the day we defeated Germany for the first time and this generation is still young.

WC is in 2 years with I hope everybody healthy... on top of Grizzou and Pogba, Payet showed he can play, Giroud had a solid wc and Sissoko has been a monster in particular this final. Lloris, Varane, Sakho, Matuidi, Payet, Grizzou, Pogba, Sissokom, that's 8 world class players. We will be contender in Russia.

Life is good
    what's up son, you got a nice country full of blessed women. I didn't want to leave in comparison germany looks like a post apocalyptic wasteland tbh.

imo france should get rid of giroud ASAP, he is fools gold. Go with martial/griezmann. Pogba is a tbh, talented but a pussy. Matuidi and sissoko are great players but they need maturing too. Payet is class, shame he plays in the EPL where it took so much to mature his game.
    On the other hand you won't get home calls in russia, so I don't bet on you guys doing something special there.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    what's up son, you got a nice country full of blessed women. I didn't want to leave in comparison germany looks like a post apocalyptic wasteland tbh.

imo france should get rid of giroud ASAP, he is fools gold. Go with martial/griezmann. Pogba is a tbh, talented but a pussy. Matuidi and sissoko are great players but they need maturing too. Payet is class, shame he plays in the EPL where it took so much to mature his game.
    On the other hand you won't get home calls in russia, so I don't bet on you guys doing something special there.
    Happy you enjoyed your stay tbh... Sissoko is beast. Agreed on giroud, dude reminds me dat scrub guivarch. We just won -19 y/o euro, future is bright... Don't sleep on us in Russia, I have a good feeling

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Happy you enjoyed your stay tbh... Sissoko is beast. Agreed on giroud, dude reminds me dat scrub guivarch. We just won -19 y/o euro, future is bright... Don't sleep on us in Russia, I have a good feeling
    son under 19 means jack , otherwise ghana would've had 2-3 world cups by now. Imo what you really need on that france team is a clear pecking order, ideally with griezemann as the man. You got a lot of talent but you can't play with pogba's heart and win a ring unless you're '02 brazil. Russia is gonna be a tough compe ion tbh and it will really test the metal of all squads, I'd pick a team to win over any stacked big name roster. If you'd put a gun to my head i'd say italy will be the favorites with germany 2nd, france 3rd and argentina 4th. While russia won't be a contender they'll be doped as tbh, really hope we won't get to play them, that would be a TOUGH match for us to go at the russians in russia..

Thread Information