My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    gave up the following:

40 million from Spurs
    25 million from wine investor
    1 million from the same wine investor who sold him ladies cosmetics
    1 million for the midget illegal alien stripper
    And likely another 50 million for Amy to keep quiet about the arrangement....

That's a total of 117 million straight out tha door....no wonder he's the greatest dumbest PF ever

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All that he gave up while Kobe still got to 5 first and is still worth 500 million more than Tammy in retirement....what a ing shame...I will take being an asshole like Kobe along with the extra 500 million please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gave up the following:

40 million from Spurs

That's a total of 117 million straight out tha door....no wonder he's the greatest dumbest PF ever
    Watching you melt the down and count another man's money.........

PRICELESS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have nary room. Your Kobe stole 48 millions and robbed his teammates of a productive season (twice). Duncan went out on his terms without fanfare or drama. Timothy Duncan

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was this before or after you plowed her? Did you have her hold the flaps out of the way?
    Yeah, you'd like to deflect this into sex & ED. No, we're stickin' on point.

Tim Duncan got waived.
    Tim Duncan got stretched.
    Tim Duncan took off with the loot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have nary room. Your Kobe stole 48 millions and robbed his teammates of a productive season (twice). Duncan went out on his terms without fanfare or drama. Timothy Duncan
    Kobe signed that contract and played thru that contract. Duncan took the $5.6 million then quit, then took the $5.6 million.

I got ya's this time, and I ain't a turnin' loose. And if you try and make me, I'll go into the Reading Room and I won't come out till New Years.

Now, you can try me, fatso.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously everything:::the local ESPN affiliate led off with it 6 O'Clock this morning. Yeah, these humps here who have suffered at the very talents of Duncan and his Spurs for decades took vehemently to his defense---crack of dawn. "Just an administrative move." "Means nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Nowhere to be found on Media. You know how I found out, Bra? I opened my other browser and found it upstairs last nite. Yeah, one of your people reported the WAIVE & STRETCH.

Kobe never got WAIVED. Kobe never got STRETCHED.

Big shot Duncan.
    you can put all the capital letters you want... your post does not make sense. Again I'm asking what's wrong with that ? is duncan gonna lose money being waived and stretched ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get em Cull
    Im showing respect and some of these sucks still ting on Kobe. Give the lower based Spur fan behind this
    I got 'em, Killa, and I ain't a turnin' loose. Not this time. This time, it's a big deal. I've been waitin' for this since post Pau, and now I'm set.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you can put all the capital letters you want... your post does not make sense. Again I'm asking what's wrong with that ? is duncan gonna lose money being waived and stretched ?
    I'm not going to play stinky finger with you, Bra. Your boy got waived. Your boy got stretched. And you're answering for it on this Forum. You kicked me out the upstair's window, fell right on my head. But, you ain't running me off down here. I'll never let it happen. I've been waiting for this caper for since post Pau, and I ain't lettin' it pass without beating as many Spur asses as I can get done.

Now, get the outta my way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're reaching, Cub.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're reaching, Cub.
    I don't need your ing blessings, 140. Get out of the way and stand over there. I've wo*k to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gave up the following:

40 million from Spurs

Even with all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the ing alpha. Mean while your rapist couldn't muster more with more help. He pissed away more chips for being a narcissist squealing cancer. Makes Duncan that much more of a legend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even with itch all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the ing alpha. Mean while your rapist couldn't muster more with more help. He pissed away more chips for being a narcissist squealing cancer.
    He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though. That 1st 5th is still in Miami because Amy said so.

Arn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're reaching, Cub.
    Come on 140, you know if it was Kobe they would add it to ...

Rapist

I dont think it's a great argument but you would use it vs. Kobe all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though. That 1st 5th is still in Miami because Amy said so.

Arn
    You know how I know you agree with me? You wouldn't dare dispute my point. You can only squeeze out a cheap inside joke. Kind of like when Katie watches you try to squeeze your manhood and nothing happens.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't need your ing blessings, 140. Get out of the way and stand over there. I've wo*k to do.
    It'll be fruitless. You're not on solid ground here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Come on 140, you know if it was Kobe they would add it to ...

Rapist

I dont think it's a great argument but you would use it vs. Kobe all the same.
    GD rights. That's why Media will not touch it. Can't have Duncan scarred. Has to be perfect, or, no soap.

Not here. Here Duncan will be stripped naked and stand before us for close order inspection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'll be fruitless. You're not on solid ground here.
    We can agree to disagree then. I believe I am. & I ain't stoppin'. So, if you want to stick that knife in my back, be my guest. There is enough holes back there you should have no time finding the area.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even with all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the ing alpha.
    .....wrong punk .

The asterisk ring he was not Alpha and he was clearly coattailing his last two...so he gets credit for 2....thats it....real talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cub going to blow his load on this non issue and not have the energy to make fun of Duncan's coming out of the closet press conference. Pace yourself

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Arn
    This is the funniest in ever....if I were a Spur fan my blood would boil every time you say this....

He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though.
    Its like a mega blast to the shin with a ed bat followed by a round House kick to the nuts....its just some really cold hearted and mean spirited ...

And I love it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .....wrong punk .

The asterisk ring he was not Alpha and he was clearly coattailing his last two...so he gets credit for 2....thats it....real talk

Real talk, Duncan s Vanessa too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub going to blow his load on this non issue and not have the energy to make fun of Duncan's coming out of the closet press conference. Pace yourself
    I got so much pent up snot backed up in my Cowper's that I could go on for a month like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I tell you what, if Duncan did come out it would be crazy.
    He would of bested a bunch of alpha hetero males in his career.
    But I would call him craven for not doing it at least after Collins cleared the path down Hershey highway for him ...

But in his defense if he is (not saying he is) maybe he did not want to distract from the team.
    But if he is that chick he replaced Amy with was great "trophy choice" ...I would like to think he is not letting that go to waste ...
    If she is from SA, she is easily in top 1% of hot chicks there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I tell you what, if Duncan did come out it would be crazy.
    He would of bested a bunch of alpha hetero males in his career.
    But I would call him craven for not doing it at least after Collins cleared the path down Hershey highway for him ...

But in his defense if he is (not saying he is) maybe he did not want to distract from the team.
    But if he is that chick he replaced Amy with was great "trophy choice" ...I would like to think he is not letting that go to waste ...
    If she is from SA, she is easily in top 1% of hot chicks there
    No, he'll never come out. There is absolutely no % in doing so.

Thread Information