Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should of ed up Garrett. The entire ing coaching staff is a joke. They're an embarrassment to the game of football. Most valuable sports franchise in the world and still the laughing stock of the NFL. Smh. It's the coaches.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    suprised costas isn't calling people racist for criticizing hardy

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I love it! A vicious/out of control/violent defensive player, we need more of them.

Back in the day there was a fullback named John Henry Johnson, he was known for being a badass. He had this wicked forward shiver, he was knocking guys out with it. Then there was Deacon Jones and his patented head slap. That was back when the game was played like it's suppose to be played, not all sissified like it is now.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-26-2015 at 12:57 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    back in my day we used to slap women and that was that, instead of today's sissies with their "domestic violence" hahahaha

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What are the stats on domestic violent back in the day and today? I was raised...ya don't hit your sisters...got it?

There was a time when women weren't allow to box, and yes a time when me treated them like ladies, it's not like that anymore.

Do you think at all?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    If only they had known he had anger issues...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If only they had known he had anger issues...

Do you really think they care? Charles Haley was a freak, he's in the HOF. Lawrence Taylor. Butkus were monsters, HOFers.

You gotta be crazy/mean/violent to play defensive line at the NFL level.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    Do you really think they care? Charles Haley was a freak, he's in the HOF. Lawrence Taylor. Butkus were monsters, HOFers.

Now the team is imploding. No reason to feel bad or make excuses for such a team. They brought this upon themselves.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now the team is imploding. No reason to feel bad or make excuses for such a team. They brought this upon themselves.
    Dude. where would NE be without Brady and Gronk, how about the Packers without Rodgers? The Cowboys are without their QB and stud receiver, ok? What team doesn't suffer when that happens?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

LT was beside himself when he realized how badly Theismann was hurt. Hardy comes off as a guys who couldn't care less and would gladly do it again the next play.

i'm for him getting a 2nd chance in the NFL, but his demeanor and statements he's made so far during the season aren't promising. he's going to be out of the league again, and not too long from now. you can see it coming.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LT was beside himself when he realized how badly Theismann was hurt. Hardy comes off as a guys who couldn't care less and would gladly do it again the next play.

i'm for him getting a 2nd chance in the NFL, but his demeanor and statements he's made so far during the season aren't promising. he's going to be out of the league again, and not too long from now. you can see it coming.
    Dude, would you knock a guy out if you were a boxer, yes ya would. But, do you want to permanately damage anyone, of course not, so don't act stupid ok man? LT would drill Theisman into the ground, but that doesn't mean he wants to break his leg, ok?

So we have a dumb big mouth defensive lineman, big ing deal. A social misfit, a real punk with no clue, but he can rush the passer, so ya put up with the dummy. , the Rams didn't care if a guy sucked (Sam) if he could rush the passer.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hardy is a great player, never said otherwise.

i just think the writing is on the wall, and he's gna get himself into more trouble one of these days

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    hardy is a great player, never said otherwise.

i just think the writing is on the wall, and he's gna get himself into more trouble one of these days
    So what if he does, oh well. I don't care do you? I expect linemen/backers to be half crazy, wouldn't want them any other way. If one gets in trouble I'll start looking for another one.

Lool at Aldon Smith, this cat was 100% re ed but because he could rush the passer the Niners did all they could to keep him out there. This guy even looked stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    aldon smith is another guy i'm worried about. his offenses have mostly been DUI's which are judgment calls. but at least he hasn't been violent off the field like Hardy, which is an entirely different animal of a situation

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    aldon smith is another guy i'm worried about. his offenses have mostly been DUI's which are judgment calls. but at least he hasn't been violent off the field like Hardy, which is an entirely different animal of a situation
    A huge % of these NFLers came from the mean streets, if not for sports they'd be thugs hanging out on those streets. , most of them have never read a book or know about anything, they are simply modern day gladiators. That 4.4 40 with those 220 pounds, is all that matters.

Hardy has talked about his tough up bringing, which I find kinda strange since he did have a dad in the home and his parents both had good jobs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    thats adorable and all. i'm sure a lot of NFL guys had tough upbringings. but most of them dont get into trouble with the law

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    thats adorable and all. i'm sure a lot of NFL guys had tough upbringings. but most of them dont get into trouble with the law
    Dude, you don't have any idea at all about how many of these guys get in some kind of trouble. Why not GOOGLE...what % of NFL players have been arrested...ok? I think you'll be shocked.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i think you'd be shocked if you looked it up

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i think you'd be shocked if you looked it up
    23 NFLers have been arrested since the SB, now how many work places will have that many of their employees arrested in 8 months?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    23 NFLers have been arrested since the SB, now how many work places will have that many of their employees arrested in 8 months?
    and there are 1700 nfl players.

so about 1.3-1.4% of nfl players were arrested in the last 8 months, including the entire offseason when they have their free time to around

yep, its pretty clear that as usual, you have no clue what you're talking about

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    and there are 1700 nfl players.

so about 1.3-1.4% of nfl players were arrested in the last 8 months, including the entire offseason when they have their free time to around

yep, its pretty clear that as usual, you have no clue what you're talking about
    I know you're not overly bright but do you have any idea at all what 1% of your work force having been arrested in an 8 month period says? Just how damn dumb are you anyway? Dude, that is huge!!!!!!!

What an idiot, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~ Stupid.....8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dummy, what if those 23 how killed somebody, now think. ok?

I'm going to have to start charging ya son, all this free schooling must be nice.

http://deadspin.com/what-do-arrests-...nd-c-733301399
    Last edited by Avante; 10-26-2015 at 03:56 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    murder cases with NFL players are incredibly rare... "imagine all 23 arrests were murder" hahahahaha

Thread Information