My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Damn, congrats to the loyal Patriots fans here tbh

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/105...uars-the-worst

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    What a study.

"Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan. Attendance numbers are largely dependent on the team winning in most markets. Foxboro Stadium was a ghost town when the Patriots sucked. Social media following is another terrible metric. Anyone can be a bandwagon fan online, it's low-investment.

Bottom line is, it wasn't too long ago that the Patriots had one foot out the door to St. Louis or Hartford. They have no real fanbase, just a big-ass bandwagon. When Brady and Belichick retire, Gillette will be empty and Patriots "fans" will find the next bandwagon to ride.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a study.

"Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan. Attendance numbers are largely dependent on the team winning in most markets. Foxboro Stadium was a ghost town when the Patriots sucked. Social media following is another terrible metric. Anyone can be a bandwagon fan online, it's low-investment.

Bottom line is, it wasn't too long ago that the Patriots had one foot out the door to St. Louis or Hartford. They have no real fanbase, just a big-ass bandwagon. When Brady and Belichick retire, Gillette will be empty and Patriots "fans" will find the next bandwagon to ride.
    I have never seen anyone like this got, wow!

I can see it now....

7 year old CN opening a gift from granny on Christmas morning with all the family there.

granny....well, you like it dear?
    CN....this sucks ya ing got

It had to have started at an early age, I bet this frowns while ing***. Never seen anyone who is as negative as this little .

*** not that anyone would want to be around this miserable little .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a study.

Dropping truth bombs, tbh.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

I can see it now....

7 year old CN opening a gift from granny on Christmas morning with all the family there.

It had to have started at an early age, I bet this frowns while ing***. Never seen anyone who is as negative as this little .

*** not that anyone would want to be around this miserable little .
    Hey geezer, stay on topic and stop following CN around.

Dropping truth bombs, tbh.
    like Cowboys fans are any better. They won't pay to see their team, that's why half their stadium is always full of opposing fans

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    like Cowboys fans are any better. They won't pay to see their team, that's why half their stadium is always full of opposing fans
    Dallas being at #2 should have been another red flag to these guys about their study. San Diego gets a lot of for the Q being full of other teams' fans, but at least Charger fans have the excuses that the Q is a dump, the owner is a piece of who has made it his mission to alienate all the fans, and San Diego is a transplant town. Dallas has none of that working against them, and their fans are even worse.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a study.

Thank You. EXACTLY what I was thinking but too lazy to post

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    "Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan.
    Professional sports are the one business in which customers are expected to pay top dollar to consume a product, and if you don't you're a bad customer.

Dallas being at #2 should have been another red flag to these guys about their study. San Diego gets a lot of for the Q being full of other teams' fans, but at least Charger fans have the excuses that the Q is a dump, the owner is a piece of who has made it his mission to alienate all the fans, and San Diego is a transplant town. Dallas has none of that working against them, and their fans are even worse.
    Thank You. EXACTLY what I was thinking but too lazy to post
    ignoring where he all over the Cowboys

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Falcons
    Post Count

Thread Information