Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says the guy whose stretch/waive take was one of the tiest troll attempts in the history of the forum
    The same guy who christened you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao nessa broke off a broom in that er.
    Kobe acting a pussy with a humming bird using a broom.

Manu swats bats with his bare hands mid-flight.

Manu would have jumped and grabbed that humming bird mid-flight... actually, he wouldn't have to, that bird would have flown out the window with just a look from Manu.... Or landed on his shoulder as he walked it out.

Bird was afraid of the rape chances with Kobe IMHO.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if that were 20 years prior, Manu would have fed that to his starving neighbors in Argentina. Dude is a certified G.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard Karl Malone travels with a hummingbird.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Isn't OP one of the gots who gave everyone for TMZ posts?
    Yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    am i safe from hummingbirds?
    Can Vannessa help protect me from hummingbirds?
    Laker Phans, a predatory hummingbird.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker Phans, a predatory hummingbird.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But him & Daddy got that triple as the century turned. Then the stubborn SOB got his own double down at the last. Fischer gave him the Dutch Uncle at 13 down 3rd quarter..."Stop whining!!! Go down into the paint and get to work. Now, GD it, NOW!"

What Kobe do? Shut his in' mouth and went down there. In the end LAPD SWAT had to come in there and haul Wallace's uniformed ass out of Staples.

You? tee, hee. They sold your before you flew out of South Florida destined for the Picketwire without (it).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But him & Daddy got that triple as the century turned. Then the stubborn SOB got his own double down at the last. Fischer gave him the Dutch Uncle at 13 down 3rd quarter..."Stop whining!!! Go down into the paint and get to work. Now, GD it, NOW!"

What Kobe do? Shut his in' mouth and went down there. In the end LAPD SWAT had to come in there and haul Wallace's uniformed ass out of Staples.

You? tee, hee. They sold your before you flew out of South Florida destined for the Picketwire without (it).
    Tbh I stopped paying attention to your posts after you starting ing about the officiating in 2020 like a pussy and an asshole.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teehee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least him & his girl weren't alone when the angels came.

Danny Glover about midway thru -Grand Canyon- "If you live long enough some bad is gonna happen to you."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh I stopped paying attention to your posts after you starting ing about the officiating in 2020 like a pussy and an asshole.
    Please.

Thread Information