Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Obama hates his country and he hates half himself.....who gives a flying about his opinions on race. He has been one of the leading forces in increasing the racial divide in this country over the last 8 years.

Oh and he has said or done absolutely nothing about the war zone that is his city, Chicago. Black lives matter, but why is he ignoring all the black lives being lost daily in American Beirut, I mean Chitown. , even Detroit thinks Chicago is over the top violent.

So Obama, his ty agenda, and his total disconnect with America.......
    Obama is supposed to wave a magic wand and turn knuckleheads into angels? This is like blaming Jordan for idiots that kill people over shoes. You can't fix stupid. Black or white there are a lot of stupid, unbalanced people in this country. All of this should be fixed at the state/local level anyway. Isn't government overreach the thing that everyone complains about? States want less federal government interfering in . The blame should go directly to the governors/mayors. It's their job to fix their states and cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama hates his country and he hates half himself.....who gives a flying about his opinions on race. He has been one of the leading forces in increasing the racial divide in this country over the last 8 years.

Oh and he has said or done absolutely nothing about the war zone that is his city, Chicago. Black lives matter, but why is he ignoring all the black lives being lost daily in American Beirut, I mean Chitown. , even Detroit thinks Chicago is over the top violent.

So Obama, his ty agenda, and his total disconnect with America.......
    no he wants to destroy your privilege based America.

Regarding Chicago, what's he supposed to say? Gang banging is bad? Is that it. You do know that his former main advisory is the mayor of chicago, Would be really weird to call him out.

It's also weird you want the US president to tackle local crime...cons ution much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no he wants to destroy your privilege based America.

Regarding Chicago, what's he supposed to say? Gang banging is bad? Is that it. You do know that his former main advisory is the mayor of chicago, Would be really weird to call him out.

It's also weird you want the US president to tackle local crime...cons ution much?
    Boy I'd love to see this privilege you speak of......by the way, whatever privileges I have, my family earned them via several generations of service in our armed forces.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    "White Privilege" is a nebulous social theory that is non-falsifiable and perfectly convenient for explaining away the failures of blacks and social engineers to create utopia with whitey's tax dollars. People droning on about privilege theory are like those fabled indian tribes that had words for 1, 2, and 3, then everything after that is "many..."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "White Privilege" is a nebulous social theory that is non-falsifiable and perfectly convenient for explaining away the failures of blacks and social engineers to create utopia with whitey's tax dollars. People droning on about privilege theory are like those fabled indian tribes that had words for 1, 2, and 3, then everything after that is "many..."
    Absolutely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i do i need to respond? The post I responded to was so dumb it warranted a dumber response. Thank you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really..

$ = "privilege" = "White privilege"

Anybody that claims that poverty doesn't play a major role in creating a cycle of crime has never been poor, tbh(which is the case for 95% of this forum)..

I have done well for myself with minimal help, but I wish I had the opportunity to seek advice from successful people, learn proper habits, borrow money from my parents when I needed it, etc..poverty typically creates an endless cycle of poor decisions in a ty environment for the unprivileged (mostly Black)
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 07-17-2016 at 10:04 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really..

Anybody that claims that poverty doesn't play a major role in creating a cycle of crime has never been poor, tbh(which is the case for 95% of this forum)..

I have done well for myself with minimal help, but I wish I had the opportunity to seek advice from successful people, learn proper habits, borrow money from my parents when I needed it, etc..poverty typically creates an endless cycle of poor decisions in a ty environment for the unprivileged (mostly Black)
    This dog.

Most just can't imagine such hardship,

because they never faced it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him..... He does want the guns though, he can buy his own
    Plenty right in his backyard, either yard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty right in his backyard, either yard.
    True....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really..

Instead of wishing, go make it happen. If you don't get there, lay the foundation for your kids to get there, or their kids. It's not like there aren't rich blacks / minorities in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of wishing, go make it happen. If you don't get there, lay the foundation for your kids to get there, or their kids. It's not like there aren't rich blacks / minorities in the US.
    Yeah, go start a multi-million dollar business.

Wait.. what the .. start a multi-billion dollar business.

Its the "make it happen" part that gets people into trouble. How they make it happen is most often illegal, but they know people who did it that way and got away with it so they think they can as well, only they aren't as lucky, or as smart, or as socially isolated. Too many "friends" means too many people to up.

You have basically:

Door #1: Steal and sell it
    Door#2: Sell drugs
    Door#3: Rap about doing the above mentioned things
    Door#4: Get an education and a job

Door#4 has never had to be repainted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, go start a multi-million dollar business.

Wait.. what the .. start a multi-billion dollar business.

Its the "make it happen" part that gets people into trouble. How they make it happen is most often illegal, but they know people who did it that way and got away with it so they think they can as well, only they aren't as lucky, or as smart, or as socially isolated. Too many "friends" means too many people to up.

You have basically:

Door #1: Steal and sell it
    Door#2: Sell drugs
    Door#3: Rap about doing the above mentioned things
    Door#4: Get an education and a job

Door#4 has never had to be repainted.
    Making it happen doesnt mean starting Multi million dollar busines. Take steps, small steps, to improve your situation. Wanting the overnight easy fix is the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recognize the that those born into poverty have a harder time than those born privileged. But to throw up your hands and say oh well is just lazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making it happen doesnt mean starting Multi million dollar busines. Take steps, small steps, to improve your situation. Wanting the overnight easy fix is the problem.
    It's really easy to type out "take small steps" but they go to bed every night in a hole, maybe not even the same one every night and tomorrow they wake up to the same reality of being hopelessly poor, uneducated and judged by other poor, uneducated people. They might want out, but the day unfolds with them looking to get high, hang out with their friends, tell their mom or whomever is supporting them they are looking for work... it never ends. They feed off each other, they might be poor but they have each other and if one of them can score drugs or money or anything, they can all get high. That's their lifetime lottery wish, to score enough money in one take to be set for life, to be a pimp, a street king. College never crosses their minds. That's how it is though when you're raised by your 8 year old brother because mom is turning tricks at the club.

Aint that right Buddy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really easy to type out "take small steps" but they go to bed every night in a hole, maybe not even the same one every night and tomorrow they wake up to the same reality of being hopelessly poor, uneducated and judged by other poor, uneducated people. They might want out, but the day unfolds with them looking to get high, hang out with their friends, tell their mom or whomever is supporting them they are looking for work... it never ends. They feed off each other, they might be poor but they have each other and if one of them can score drugs or money or anything, they can all get high. That's their lifetime lottery wish, to score enough money in one take to be set for life, to be a pimp, a street king. College never crosses their minds. That's how it is though when you're raised by your 8 year old brother because mom is turning tricks at the club.

Aint that right Buddy?

Yes because everyone single ghetto mom is turning tricks. That's just as lame as "start a multi million dollar business".

Today I'm not gonna get high. How ing hard is that? And if you can't do that, then you're not trying and you deserve to keep tumbling in the cycle.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but you're also removing any personal accountability from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes because everyone single ghetto mom is turning tricks. That's just as lame as "start a multi million dollar business".

Today I'm not gonna get high. How ing hard is that? And if you can't do that, then you're not trying and you deserve to keep tumbling in the cycle.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but you're also removing any personal accountability from them.
    It's as easy as saying it. Today I'm not going to get high. I'm going to tell the fellas that I don't want to hang out. I'm going to sit in this dank bedroom and listen to my baby sister cry because she's been laying in piss for 5 hours. I'm going to listen to my drunk mother curse and cry and fight with her over a bag of ramen. I'm going to go outside and sit in the sun and watch all the hood folks getting high, and then I'll feel like I winner because I didn't get high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's as easy as saying it. Today I'm not going to get high. I'm going to tell the fellas that I don't want to hang out. I'm going to sit in this dank bedroom and listen to my baby sister cry because she's been laying in piss for 5 hours. I'm going to listen to my drunk mother curse and cry and fight with her over a bag of ramen. I'm going to go outside and sit in the sun and watch all the hood folks getting high, and then I'll feel like I winner because I didn't get high.
    Yes, exactly.

Thread Information