Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That BasicstoBack dude has lost it, now that Timmy is retired and this is a bored Sunday he wants to perform one of those sadistic shemale acts against me... lucky me there is an ignore option.
    Back to basics is a badass legend on this site. You are just spouting dumb nonsense and you called out, take the the L and come back Monday Morning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to basics is a badass legend on this site. You are just spouting dumb nonsense and you called out, take the the L and come back Monday Morning
    How is that? you and that shemale can suck my fat I dont need e-cred or some scrub supporting my points to feel I´m right.
    Maybe was a legend a couple years ago, and I shat on him.

your legend clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that? you and that shemale can suck my fat I dont need e-cred or some scrub supporting my points to feel I´m right.

your legend clown.
    but the point is you had no point. we all know brandon bass is a trash player. it didn't need to be said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but the point is you had no point. we all know brandon bass is a trash player. it didn't need to be said.
    Lol, almost everybody is saying ¨WE¨ dodged a bullet, why I cant in a Brandon Bass thread?
    That is not the subject, that got was attacking me because I took that massive dump on him, that was years ago and cant let it go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, almost everybody is saying ¨WE¨ dodged a bullet, why I cant in a Brandon Bass thread?
    That is not the subject, that got was attacking me because I took that massive dump on him, that was years ago and cant let it go.
    ok do your best Brandon bass sucks comment.....impress me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok do your best Brandon bass sucks comment.....impress me
    I dont have anything more to say about him, read the first 10 posts are you gonna jump to bite their necks too?
    Maybe you do really like Brandon aka ¨original deez nuts¨ Bass and it bothers you guys talking negative about him.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

your legend clown.
    The only thing you do is repeat what others say. Of course you're not the only one but you are one of the few who who constantly responds with phobic and racist slurs.

Its bad enough that there's a complete lack of original or even genuine opinion coming from you. But far worse that the best you can do when exposed is resort to childish intolerant riddled posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry tranny, ignored again since you cant talk like a normal person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but Manu had been underpaid for years and Pop lowered his stock by playing him off the bench when he was still starter-worthy. So, he's more than earned this last contract as an eventual HOF.
    Manu was also overpaid for when he fell off too. . .I think it's balanced out just fine for him. He doesn't really deserve a bunch of extra money anymore like Duncan does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to notice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shows how desperate the Spurs are . . .

DeWayne Dedmon? That's desperation.
    I dont quite get this. Hes a young athletic very good defensively center who can roll to the basket and finish.

What is so bad about him?

Thread Information