Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm obsessed with Mou but you're the one who keeps bringing up his name. Whatever you say buddy

Mou got a ridiculous winning record against Wenger and Arselol and you obviously still salty about it, whether you admit it or not.

Mou = Arselol's daddy and that's factual.
    This year Manure finished sixth, below Arsenal while spending world record amounts

I know you're a Real/Lakers glory hunter, but you gotta come stronger than that. I've been ting on Wanker on this forum for 7 years, try harder.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This year Manure finished sixth, below Arsenal while spending world record amounts

I know you're a Real/Lakers glory hunter, but you gotta come stronger than that. I've been ting on Wanker on this forum for 7 years, try harder.
    You're probably one of those guys that think because your club can't win worth mentioning but you still rep their colors anyway, that that won't make you a bandwagoner, cute

Nah, my man. You're not supporting the little guy, Arsenal is not the underdog and you're not special. They're just a big club riddled with incompetence from top to bottom but they're still big spenders. For instance, Arsenal got a higher payroll than Bayern while being nowhere near as good and having no trophies to show for it.

So congrats on being one spot ahead of United and on another season with no hardware

But what if Arsenal wins the cup? That's a relevant enough hardware.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You're probably one of those guys that think because your club can't win worth mentioning but you still rep their colors anyway, that that won't make you a bandwagoner, cute

Nah, my man. You're not supporting the little guy, Arsenal is not the underdog and you're not special. They're just a big club riddled with incompetence from top to bottom but they're still big spenders. For instance, Arsenal got a higher payroll than Bayern while being nowhere near as good and having no trophies to show for it.

So congrats on being one spot ahead of United and on another season with no hardware
    triggered. it's okay, its sports, not that serious. You can be a Real/Lakers/Pats/Yanks fan, no big deal. there's still time to be a Warriors fan too if you're not already.

Everything you said about Arsenal I've said in this very forum for years (and in this very thread), so like I said, you need to step your game up if you're supposed to be burning me. It's still idiotic to claim Man United had a great year when they came in with le aspirations and finished sixth while spending the most in the league. Should Newcastle celebrate over Tottenham because they won a trophy in division 2? But maybe with your Mou sucking/bandwagon ways can't actually analyze footy. Again, try harder.

Seriously Europa and FA cup are so irrelevant...

If there wasnt any money involved, i'd forfeit the FA cup and concetrate on the league and Chsmpions league.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    triggered. it's okay, its sports, not that serious. You can be a Real/Lakers/Pats/Yanks fan, no big deal. there's still time to be a Warriors fan too if you're not already.

Everything you said about Arsenal I've said in this very forum for years (and in this very thread), so like I said, you need to step your game up if you're supposed to be burning me. It's still idiotic to claim Man United had a great year when they came in with le aspirations and finished sixth while spending the most in the league. Should Newcastle celebrate over Tottenham because they won a trophy in division 2? But maybe with your Mou sucking/bandwagon ways can't actually analyze footy. Again, try harder.
    Again, being a fan of a big club going through a 13 year drought doesn't make you special or less of a bandwagoner, even though you seem to think otherwise. So get off the pedestal and cut the pretentious bull .

Also, quote me saying United had a "great year". I said they still won 2 trophies despite having what is considered a bad season but you're the one who got in your feelings and started bringing up Zidane and transfer budgets.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Again, being a fan of a big club going through a 13 year drought doesn't make you special or less of a bandwagoner, even though you seem to think otherwise. So get off the pedestal and cut the pretentious bull .
    Yup it does, you chose RMAO like how you chose the Lakers, you mad?

Also, quote me saying United had a "great year". I said they still won 2 trophies despite having what is considered a bad season but you're the one who got in your feelings and started bringing up Zidane and transfer budgets.
    No one referred to you, I was talking to lefty - who's all up in their feelings? But let's let's break down your idiotic arguments since you want to talk footy:

1) Manchester United won the EFL Cup, a cup so small it doesn't exist in other European Leagues.
    2) They won Europa, which you can only get into if you MISS Champions League. Arsenal has never played in this tournament (they will next year) so this point is moot if you want to talk trophies, considering Europa exist solely now as an entry to CL.
    3) They finished sixth and quit the last quarter of the season, and didn't beat Arsenal this year.

Again, 'trophies' is an idiotic measure if you're not going to be contextual, since Newcastle would be able to talk to Tottenham this season, by your logic. Arsenal can win the FA Cup on Saturday and I'd still say it's a season and Wenger needs to go. Your initial Mou comment was plain re ed, any way you cut it. Instead of getting mad, stop looking for the next team to hop on and try to make logical, factual footy arguments so you don't look like an idiot.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yup it does, you chose RMAO like how you chose the Lakers, you mad?
    My dude, you're a Packers, Arsenal and a Spurs fan pretending to be a Raptors fan. You calling anyone a bandwagoner is the definition of pot meet kettle

No one referred to you, I was talking to lefty - who's all up in their feelings? But let's let's break down your idiotic arguments since you want to talk footy:

1) Manchester United won the EFL Cup, a cup so small it doesn't exist in other European Leagues.
    2) They won Europa, which you can only get into if you MISS Champions League. Arsenal has never played in this tournament (they will next year) so this point is moot if you want to talk trophies, considering Europa exist solely now as an entry to CL.
    3) They finished sixth and quit the last quarter of the season, and didn't beat Arsenal this year.

Again, 'trophies' is an idiotic measure if you're not going to be contextual, since Newcastle would be able to talk to Tottenham this season, by your logic. Arsenal can win the FA Cup on Saturday and I'd still say it's a season and Wenger needs to go. Your initial Mou comment was plain re ed, any way you cut it. Instead of getting mad, stop looking for the next team to hop on and try to make logical, factual footy arguments so you don't look like an idiot.
    I'm gonna have to repeat myself because you seem to lack reading comprehension. I've never said United had a good season, obviously a club with their history and spending power should strive for more but both United and Arsenal pay pratically the same yearly wages. So explain how 2 trophies is not better than no trophies at all, because that is what i alluded to in my original post.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I've already destroyed your trophies argument in my previous post, so continue to be stupid. Don't talk footy to me if you're going be to be salty enough to search on my profile tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I've already destroyed your trophies argument in my previous post, so continue to be stupid.
    United won 2 more trophies, placed 6th behind Arsenal but still managed to make the CL, while Arsenal didn't. It's obvious who had the better season but you're too much in your feelings to see or admit that

Don't talk footy to me if you're going be to be salty enough to search on my profile tbh
    The sad part is, in your head you were probably thinking "Wow, he really went through my public profile, now i really got him with this one". Sad

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    But United breaks guitars.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bernardo Silva going to Citeh

Mendy might be next

Pep Jackson stacking up

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Oops, I guess Arsenal's season is a success now!

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Now Alexis will stay

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Moses

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I'm not ing happy about it. I wanted Chelsea to give Arsenal a beatdown. ing Wenger made a deal with the devil to keep his ing job, I swear.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm not ing happy about it. I wanted Chelsea to give Arsenal a beatdown. ing Wenger made a deal with the devil to keep his ing job, I swear.
    Yeah, I was quite glad about the 5th place finish and missing CL. Anything that hurts their ownership's pockets helps.

Truth be told, they have said a 2 year deal has been on the table for months. Wenger should be hit by a train for all this 'DECISION' bull he's been pulling. What an old, egotistical, delusional piece of .

Thread Information