• Tottenham
    • Watford
    • West Brom
    • West Ham

Promoted from the Championship for the 2016/17 Season:
    • Boro
    • Burnley
    • Hull City

Last edited by Venti Quattro; 07-17-2016 at 12:21 AM.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    As an Arsenal supporter, do I even have to watch this ing season already knowing the cycle that's been repeated over and over the past handful of seasons? It's like a ing script.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As an Arsenal supporter, do I even have to watch this ing season already knowing the cycle that's been repeated over and over the past handful of seasons? It's like a ing script.
    Yes

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm definitely not watching as close as I have for this season. Being on the West coast now, I made the mistake of getting up real early for games last season. I expect a finsh in 3-5, and I don't gotta wake up to watch that.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    This thread will give us pages of lolz

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dat Mahrez goal vs Celtic today

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez wants to join Arsenal, but no agreement between the clubs yet, Leicester are being difficult, according to RMC.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez wants to join Arsenal, but no agreement between the clubs yet, Leicester are being difficult, according to RMC.
    Alḥamdulillah if that happens

I must have made some kind of Homeland Security list by saying that.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    It's going to be the ing Vardy all over again though

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He also wants to play for Messilona.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He also wants to play for Messilona.
    I don't think he wants to warm the bench

Unless Messi moves to a CM spot

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alḥamdulillah if that happens

I must have made some kind of Homeland Security list by saying that.
    Have you seen his goal vs Celtic today?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Have you seen his goal vs Celtic today?

If Mahrez joins Wankers and leaves fgt Vardy alone up front

how a world 1st class economy and a footbal powerhouse like Germany still doesn"t have second big club that's financially mighty enough to stand up against Bayern is beyond me..

a major city like Berlin/Frankfurk/Stuttgart should have had no problem producing peer a compe or, tbh....the league is pretty much never in doubt..Bayern compe ors only hope is that Carlo usually doesn't give about domestic compe ions and is all in for the Champions league ..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    how a world 1st class economy and a footbal powerhouse like Germany still doesn"t have second big club that's financially mighty enough to stand up against Bayern is beyond me..

a major city like Berlin/Frankfurk/Stuttgart should have had no problem producing peer a compe or, tbh....the league is pretty much never in doubt..Bayern compe ors only hope is that Carlo usually doesn't give about domestic compe ions and is all in for the Champions league ..
    Their clubs have a positive balance unlike a lot of big clubs from the other big leagues

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    + Bayern has a load of sponsors

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    how many of you have friends on ur social media page that is a wanker fan, all they celebrate is goals and highlight plays, but when u call them out over wenger the wanker or another team who peaks to early and dissappears they pull out a highlight clip...wanker fans or pool fans? 2 fkn fanbases still living in the past...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Well, other teams have won the Bundesliga and Euro cups beyond Bayern, but they lack in consistency, the best players soon end in Bayern and other big teams.

Barça is at least as good as Madrid nowdays, in the past Madrid was clearly #1, with Barça, Atleti being second tier. So it can be done. Barça bought some of the world's very best players like Cruyff, Maradona, Romario, Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and many many more. Today their academy produces players like Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

Atleti has slowly became tier 1 team. Top coach, fantastic academy, even when they had to sell their best players in the past, they were always replaced. Today is probably impossible to take them players, they will soon became big team.

The Premier League also was dominated by Liverpool, Arsenal, United, today the level of compe ion is high, even if the league isn't the best.

I guess it's a process. One way is well managed association, another is a very rich owner that wouldn't mind losing some money in the start.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    how many of you have friends on ur social media page that is a wanker fan, all they celebrate is goals and highlight plays, but when u call them out over wenger the wanker or another team who peaks to early and dissappears they pull out a highlight clip...wanker fans or pool fans? 2 fkn fanbases still living in the past...
    you

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    at the Liverpool pic

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cheslea is now staaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So Leicester lost against Hull

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So Leicester lost against Hull
    I don't care tbh as long as Mahrez scores

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    what negro dialect are you speaking son?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Klopp manages to divorce himself from his glasses with a head whip, no outside interference in the latest flying spectacle. Pun intended.

Thread Information