Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol poor Vomessi smelling Ronaldo's Alpha pheromones from Barcelona

Maybe that's why he vomited this morning
    Or because he remembered Kameni

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    El Cholo made a mistake with the Gameiro x Gabi change when it was 0:1. I think that with patience Atleti could have draw the game. The mid-field got weakened and the last two Ronaldo's goal came after lost balls and counter attacks.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Typical Sidenaldo hat-trick: an ugly free kick with help from the wall/goalkeeper, a penaldo (that wasn't), and a tap in.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Typical Sidenaldo hat-trick: an ugly free kick with help from the wall/goalkeeper, a penaldo (that wasn't), and a tap in.
    Damn that's too much sodium

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In the free kick he put the ball between two Atleti players. In the second, it was a close call, Ronaldo himself generated and converted the penalty. In the third goal he out-run Godin from center field to receive the ball alone from Bale.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Free kick was the flukiest thing of the season and he had a tap in but props to Ronaldo for looking good against a great team. First time he's had a solid game from start to finish against a strong team in years.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    In the free kick he put the ball between two Atleti players. In the second, it was a close call, Ronaldo himself generated and converted the penalty. In the third goal he out-run Godin from center field to receive the ball alone from Bale.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Is midgetfan salty today or what?

It's not enough that Ronaldo scored an hat-trick against an elite team @ their place. Every goal gotta be aesthetically pleasing as well

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Free kick was the flukiest thing of the season and he had a tap in but props to Ronaldo for looking good against a great team. First time he's had a solid game from start to finish against a strong team in years.
    If you see the goal vs Volksburg in the last CL run, I think Madrid won 3:0 too, Ronaldo made a free kick goal, where the ball passed through the wall between two opposing players.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Moaaaar sodium

Pls

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Is midgetfan salty today or what?

It's not enough that Ronaldo scored an hat-trick against an elite team @ their place. Every goal gotta be aesthetically pleasing as well
    No son, not at all. I wish I had a player that scored ugly hat-tricks on my team. I was just stating a fact about the type of goals that Ronaldo tends to score and you all started to feel funny on your panties and jumped on my comment.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    No son, not at all. I wish I had a player that scored ugly hat-tricks on my team. I was just stating a fact about the type of goals that Ronaldo tends to score and you all started to feel funny on your panties and jumped on my comment.
    ^ this guy prefers players who dribble thru 4 people only to end up with a throw in tbh

Because if we're comparing goal scoring.. No one comes close in history to Godnaldo

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A goal is a goal. You don't get extra points for dribbling past the entire team. A lot of times a goal is about being at the right place at the right time, just being aware of your surroundings and positioning yourself. If it was easy, more players would be putting up Ronaldo numbers, which they aren't.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If you see the goal vs Volksburg in the last CL run, I think Madrid won 3:0 too, Ronaldo made a free kick goal, where the ball passed through the wall between two opposing players.
    Yup, and that was a fluky deflection as well. He's one of the worst Fk takers in the world, it is what it is my friend.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Still more Alpha than Vomessi

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barcelona shouldn't worry. They still depend on themselves.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A goal is a goal. You don't get extra points for dribbling past the entire team. A lot of times a goal is about being at the right place at the right time, just being aware of your surroundings and positioning yourself. If it was easy, more players would be putting up Ronaldo numbers, which they aren't.
    kobe fan logic at work tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Actually Alphanaldo should have had 4 goals

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...3e&oe=58B634CB

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    kobe fan logic at work tbh.
    If anything what i've posted is the exact opposite of what Kobe used to do. A fadeaway with 2 hands in your face is worth the same as an uncontested layup.

Sure, the fadeaway is prettier to watch but at the end of the day it's only worth 2 or 3 points.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Still more Alpha than Vomessi
    Nah, Messi has shown up in far far more Finals than Ronaldo has. Messi's average Finals game is always better than Ronaldo's.

Being an arrogant does not make you an alpha. Ronaldo isn't even the best player on Madrid, let alone the alpha.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If anything what i've posted is the exact opposite of what Kobe used to do. A fadeaway with 2 hands in your face is worth the same as an uncontested layup.

Sure, the fadeaway is prettier to watch but at the end of the day it's only worth 2 or 3 points.
    the next posts:
    1. in this post I'll say that the true kobestan style is relegating a player to goals/ppg
    2. in your next post you'll say the game is played on goals/ppg
    3. I'll reply saying that you are right but the goals/ppg have to be created and that is misty's clear advantage. I might also say that ronaldo is extremely wasteful (kobe alert!)
    4. you'll probably reply that penaldo has a rounded game because he has a good header and can take free kicks.
    5. after that I might bother to reply with some notions of rotational and positional play in midfield, and how missi >>>> penaldo because of that because he can switch all midfield positions and play them not run with the ball there.
    6. you'll digress to neymonkey/iniesta/xavi creating for misty, how penaldo doesn't have creators on his team and how misty doesn't do it for his NT while ronaldo did it in '16 maybe you'll put a picture with '16 ring.
    7. I'll reply that the argie NT is run by gots and that they lack a clear view and are wasting misty. I'll probably say diego>misty just because misty annoys me to no end with his betaness.
    8. agenda accomplished on both sides

is 2018 here yet? I'm tired of all this penaldo vs misty vomit.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Koke: " got"
    Benchnaldo: "yeah but richer than you"

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    About time Binaldo came out, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF