Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Bale out up to 4 months

Real Hospital

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    After winning the Champions League and Euro.... can Godnaldo carry a team full of scrubs to a La Liga le?? Would be the greatest run I've ever seen tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    All those injuries.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hospireal

Srsly fire the entire medical team

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    After winning the Champions League and Euro.... can Godnaldo carry a team full of scrubs to a La Liga le?? Would be the greatest run I've ever seen tbh
    Yeah, Bale, Ramos, Pepe (who was Portugal's best player for the tourney), Morata, Benzema, and Navas are scrubs

Can Ronaldo carry the most expensive team of all time to just their second La Liga in 9 years? Let's find out, wouldn't be an upset.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, Bale, Ramos, Pepe (who was Portugal's best player for the tourney), Morata, Benzema, and Navas are scrubs

Can Ronaldo carry the most expensive team of all time to just their second La Liga in 9 years? Let's find out, wouldn't be an upset.
    son I see your point but tbh:
    1. bale is insanely overrated tbh, a great kick and run player and nothing more. he'll get a statue in britain tbh.
    2. pepe wasn't the best player for portugal
    3. while real might be the most expensive team barcelona have been far most talented in the past decade.

damn I miss xavi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Hospireal

Srsly fire the entire medical team
    kick and run football taking a toll tbh, nothing to see here. Don't worry, they'll roid them into shape.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    kick and run football taking a toll tbh, nothing to see here. Don't worry, they'll roid them into shape.
    The irony tbh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    son I see your point but tbh:
    1. bale is insanely overrated tbh, a great kick and run player and nothing more. he'll get a statue in britain tbh.
    2. pepe wasn't the best player for portugal
    3. while real might be the most expensive team barcelona have been far most talented in the past decade.

damn I miss xavi.

Buddy, you always have great takes but in this case I really do think Pepe was the best player for Portugal at the Euro's, I was shocked at how consistent he was compared to how much of a knucklehead he was in the 2014 World Cup. Even Ronaldo seems to agree, but then again he's completely delusional so it is hypocritical of me to quote him here, but there you go:

vhttp://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/08/24/pepe-cristiano-ronaldo-pepe-portugal-euro-2016-real-madrid

As for Bale, I genuinely think he's top 5-6 in the world, he is phenomenal and I think he's playing the best he's ever played for in Madrid. I think he's much more instrumental to Madrid's success than Ronaldo. Fortunately for them Vasquez isn't a bad backup while Bale is injured.

i also miss Xavi, with all the injuries Barca have had this season their midfield is absolute . Was getting Argentina PSTD with them having some games bypassing the midfield entirely and long balling to the forwards from out the back.

Can't wait for Iniesta to return.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Buddy, you always have great takes but in this case I really do think Pepe was the best player for Portugal at the Euro's, I was shocked at how consistent he was compared to how much of a knucklehead he was in the 2014 World Cup. Even Ronaldo seems to agree, but then again he's completely delusional so it is hypocritical of me to quote him here, but there you go:

vhttp://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/08/24/pepe-cristiano-ronaldo-pepe-portugal-euro-2016-real-madrid

As for Bale, I genuinely think he's top 5-6 in the world, he is phenomenal and I think he's playing the best he's ever played for in Madrid. I think he's much more instrumental to Madrid's success than Ronaldo. Fortunately for them Vasquez isn't a bad backup while Bale is injured.

i also miss Xavi, with all the injuries Barca have had this season their midfield is absolute . Was getting Argentina PSTD with them having some games bypassing the midfield entirely and long balling to the forwards from out the back.

Can't wait for Iniesta to return.
    for me the keeper was their mvp, maybe i've got a bias against pepe, I can't stand that got tbh, I pray to god somebody puts him in a wheelchair

bale is a great workhorse, great at set pieces, but he can only play kick and run. He is very similar to young penaldo, but with significantly less polish/skill/creativity. Imo this limits his impact severely. I'd rather have modric than bale in today's stacked team game.

Btw, why doesn't barcelona buy koke? they've got the money and he'd fit perfectly tbh. Atletico has low-key amazing players tbh, I'm amazed that nobody is buying them instantly.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    for me the keeper was their mvp, maybe i've got a bias against pepe, I can't stand that got tbh, I pray to god somebody puts him in a wheelchair

bale is a great workhorse, great at set pieces, but he can only play kick and run. He is very similar to young penaldo, but with significantly less polish/skill/creativity. Imo this limits his impact severely. I'd rather have modric than bale in today's stacked team game.

Btw, why doesn't barcelona buy koke? they've got the money and he'd fit perfectly tbh. Atletico has low-key amazing players tbh, I'm amazed that nobody is buying them instantly.
    Atletico has some damn loyal players too. I'm shocked Griezman is still there considering the crazy money he could get on the open market. Props to him and many others for staying. Such a feel good story with Atletico. Would love for Simeone to take over Argetnina NT.

As for Koke, he would be a perfect fit...unfortunately for us he's too happy at Atletico:

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2016/...al-real-madrid

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Benchnaldo now is one penaldo away from tying the all time Liga record of Hugo Sanchez.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Benchnaldo now is one penaldo away from tying the all time Liga record of Hugo Sanchez.
    it's kinda funny that penaldo will get the record yet misty played in the primera his entire life tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    it's kinda funny that penaldo will get the record yet misty played in the primera his entire life tbh
    It only makes sense, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well I`m not surprised

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It only makes sense, tbh...
    where is that bynumite when you need him ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi handed a lot of penaldos to teammates so it makes sense.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And he doesn't dive

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Also handed a lot of them to fans in the 56th row tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    messi is a better human being than penaldo .. that's not saying much though

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I thought that was Benchnaldo tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético isn't a small team, they aren't at their best now though. Chelsea, Man United, PSG, Man City, Barça, Juve, Bayern and Madrid could probably pay Griezmann more salary, but that's about it. The problem is that out of those teams, only few of them are better than Atlético and those are already set at FW positions.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca refs

Thread Information