Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Missi has more talented teammates

The difference is that Ronaldo is a leader.
    Misty can't lead, can't inspire his teammates

Ronaldo isn't a leader, he relies on his teammates to bail him out. He's been bailed out more than any other superstar around. Hasn't shown up in a meaningful final this decade. People think his arrogance make him a leader but nobody would care to play with him over Messi. Ronaldo only plays for himself.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi is on another level right now. I didn't even think he played great the entire match, but he has been bailing Barca out time and time again
    Missi's coach lauding Barfa's best player Luis Suarez:

"I mean 100 goals in 120 games, amazing. It's outrageous, some people [couldn't score that many] in training and without a goalkeeper, so you can see it was good decision to sign him, not just as a player, but as a person."
    Every team he plays for, both club and international would be significantly worse without him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo isn't a leader, he relies on his teammates to bail him out. He's been bailed out more than any other superstar around. Hasn't shown up in a meaningful final this decade. People think his arrogance make him a leader but nobody would care to play with him over Messi. Ronaldo only plays for himself.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That GOAT supporting cast can't even beat Bolivia, while Penaldo's supporting cast wins a Euro final.
    His teammates tried their best to carry midget to a CA le. It was midget himself who choked said le at the penalty spot.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    His teammates tried their best to carry midget to a CA le. It was midget himself who choked said le at the penalty spot.

Except messi's penalty only made it 1-1 it was biglia's penalty that sealed argentina's fate. Without messi they don't even get to the Copa or WC.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Except messi's penalty only made it 1-1 it was biglia's penalty that sealed argentina's fate. Without messi they don't even get to the Copa or WC.
    They defeated Chile without him in the same tournament.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    They defeated Chile without him in the same tournament.
    At that time chile was struggling massively and only made it to the knockout stage because of a 96th minute penalty. Once the knockout stages began chile was firing on all cylinders.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Missi's coach lauding Barfa's best player Luis Suarez:

That's a great pic

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Here's an even better picture:

5 points out of a possible 15.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Here's an even better picture:

5 points out of a possible 15.
    I see 2 bad results against ecuador (at buones aires ) and venezula (an equal in venezuela .. happens, not as horrible as vs ecuador)
    paraguy is a pesky team and a 0-0 isn't out of the question with or without misty
    1-1 vs brasil is a good result tbh (they got cucked HARD with misty)
    and a 1-0 win in colombia is a good result

so ... that's like 75% of the expected value, they're weaker but not by much, if they'd play constantly without missi they'd do even better as they'd have better chemistry (on this stretch where missi missed)

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I see 2 bad results against ecuador (at buones aires ) and venezula (an equal in venezuela .. happens, not as horrible as vs ecuador)
    paraguy is a pesky team and a 0-0 isn't out of the question with or without misty

so ... that's like 75% of the expected value, they're weaker but not by much, if they'd play constantly without missi they'd do even better as they'd have better chemistry (on this stretch where missi missed)
    Without a midfield and strikers that actually show up Argentina is going to have a very hard time.
    Everyone outside of Messi hates to make runs on that team.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ramos again tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ramos

Madrid

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    There it is (like i said against Sevilla). Now it's interesting to see how Real reacts the next ~5 games...

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Bailing out Sevilla at the cost of Barfa.

Madrid
    Barfa

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And once more

Madrid

Barca have an easier schedule the rest of the way but I don't trust Enrique. Fitting he has the same nickname as Tony Parker on this forum

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca have an easier schedule the rest of the way but I don't trust Enrique. Fitting he has the same nickname as Tony Parker on this forum
    ? They play the same teams once more. Madrid has Sevilla, Barca and Atlético at home...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    ? They play the same teams once more. Madrid has Sevilla, Barca and Atlético at home...
    son, I need dump by Barca friends then

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid still has away games at

Celta Vigo

Valencia

Osasuna (Pamplona during winter time is a )

Villareal

Athletic Bilbao

We've still got atletico and real madrid at their homes.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Barca have an easier schedule the rest of the way but I don't trust Enrique
    It going to come down to the final El Clasico, I'm pretty sure you trust the midget that hasn't scored in 6 straight El Clasicos.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It going to come down to the final El Clasico, I'm pretty sure you trust the midget that hasn't scored in 6 straight El Clasicos.
    His average match rating for the classico's is much higher than Penaldo. Unlike penaldo can't effect the game without scoring.

when Penaldo plays Madrid is always worse and Sevilla is finally able to beat them.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    His average match rating for the classico's is much higher than Penaldo.
    Tell me about the midget's rating for the past two El Clasicos w/ Zidane at the helm.

when Penaldo plays Madrid is always worse and Sevilla is finally able to beat them.
    You mean when Ramos scores for the other team, RM is is always worse and Sevilla is finally able to beat them.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 01-15-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Thread Information