Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Tell me about the midget's rating for the past two El Clasicos w/ Zidane at the helm.

You mean when Ramos scores for the other team, RM is is always worse and Sevilla is finally able to beat them.

This year's match, Messi 6.94, Penaldo 6.94

Last year's match Messi 8.61 Penaldo 7.5

Penaldo just doesn't show up in the big games period, plays like for most of the matches and is mainly a poacher.

Imagine being so awful that Zidane had to sub him off during a match

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    This year's match, Messi 6.94, Penaldo 6.94
    So, the midget wasn't better?

Last year's match Messi 8.61 Penaldo 7.5

Godnaldo gave the midget a one man advantage & beat him at the Nou Camp ending Barfa's 39 game streak:

Penaldo just doesn't show up in the big games period, plays like for most of the matches and is mainly a poacher
    Translation: Godnaldo shows up when his team needs him instead of stealing the lime light from lesser players.

Di Maria looked like a top 5 player when he was teaming up w/ the God.

Imagine being so awful that Zidane had to sub him off during a match
    Zidane didn't even sub him out when he had a hamstring injury which ed him up late last season.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Sorry, Penaldo was actually 6.92 in this year's classico

Messi is around an 8.6 average and Penaldo a 7.4 average which makes sense since Messi is much better player

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    That has been frozen in time for the past 3 years, just like Raul's.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    That has been frozen in time for the past 3 years, just like Raul's.
    so you're saying Penaldo had 3 years to catch him but no dice?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo isn't a leader, he relies on his teammates to bail him out. He's been bailed out more than any other superstar around. Hasn't shown up in a meaningful final this decade. People think his arrogance make him a leader but nobody would care to play with him over Messi. Ronaldo only plays for himself.
    tbh I doubt penaldo would like playing with himself has kobe syndrome, needs his own ball tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Tell me about the midget's rating for the past two El Clasicos w/ Zidane at the helm.

You mean when Ramos scores for the other team, RM is is always worse and Sevilla is finally able to beat them.
    son real talk tbh, ramos is clearly more important for real's success then penaldo. a world champ, double euro champ, a captain, best wag, best tats, he's THAT at real tbh. Undisputable. Sidenaldo knows his place tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    so you're saying Penaldo had 3 years to catch him but no dice?
    Godnaldo was conquering England when Missi was stat padding while being spoon fed by Xavi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Godnaldo was conquering England when Missi was stat padding while being spoon fed by Xavi.
    tbh conquering england doesn't mean much, but I guess it looks good on his cv

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    tbh I doubt penaldo would like playing with himself has kobe syndrome, needs his own ball tbh
    Fergie had nothing but praises for Godnaldo, meanwhile Feel Jackson tore Kirby another one.

son real talk tbh, ramos is clearly more important for real's success then penaldo. a world champ, double euro champ, a captain, best wag, best tats, he's THAT at real tbh. Undisputable. Sidenaldo knows his place tbh.
    Ramos is the Turnobili of La Liga he's either going to win you the game or win the game for the other team.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    tbh conquering england doesn't mean much, but I guess it looks good on his cv
    English clubs only conquered Europe in 2008.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fergie had nothing but praises for Godnaldo, meanwhile Feel Jackson tore Kirby another one.

Ramos is the Turnobili of La Liga he's either going to win you the game or win the game for the other team.
    I remember fergie talking about penaldo having daddy issues and needing confidence boosters, ruud van nistelroy and roy keane caught him in the shower tbh.

Son, ramos is more like artest tbh, just doing his thing, not giving a , collecting rings, bullying s, paneka-ing penaldos, he knows he is untouchable.

I mean lol just in this video he hardens misty and then goes palace on puyol. my favorite real player by far, only real on that team

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I remember fergie talking about penaldo having daddy issues and needing confidence boosters, ruud van nistelroy and roy keane caught him in the shower tbh.
    You mean when he was a BABY & ManUre were getting cucked by Arsenal?

I'm talking about what he had to say about him after he became a world class player just like Feel Jackson's book was about All-NBA Kirby rather than the 18yr old version.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You mean when he was a BABY & ManUre were getting cucked by Arsenal?

I'm talking about what he had to say about him after he became a world class player just like Feel Jackson's book was about All-NBA Kirby rather than the 18yr old version.
    i'm not saying penaldo wasn't a good kick and run player like fergie likes them tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons I'm usually as neutral as possible in the real-barca deal, but tbh this Rmao generation is the funniest I've seen in the last decade:
    penaldo - kirby's soul lives on
    sergio ramos - russell westbrook style tbh.
    pepe - needs glasses tbh
    james - such a got tbh
    marcelo - looks and plays like a monkey tbh
    benzema - haram sex tape peddler and NT dodger
    bale - 100 million kick and run champ
    perez - the OG phil jackson

comparing this team to the galacticos is like comparing the '13 lakers to the '87 showtime tbh they should give zidane a medal for keeping these monkeys in check not that barca is that much better these days with lionel bieber, biscuits, neymonkey and suarez but at least they're saner overall.

I can tell you one thing sons, the '94 milan and the galacticos would rip both these teams a new one. today's football tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    so that's a no, then...

real talk, hate ramos but he's the breadwinner there, tbh...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    sons I'm usually as neutral as possible in the real-barca deal, but tbh this Rmao generation is the funniest I've seen in the last decade:
    penaldo - kirby's soul lives on
    sergio ramos - russell westbrook style tbh.
    pepe - needs glasses tbh
    james - such a got tbh
    marcelo - looks and plays like a monkey tbh
    benzema - haram sex tape peddler and NT dodger
    bale - 100 million kick and run champ
    perez - the OG phil jackson

comparing this team to the galacticos is like comparing the '13 lakers to the '87 showtime tbh they should give zidane a medal for keeping these monkeys in check not that barca is that much better these days with lionel bieber, biscuits, neymonkey and suarez but at least they're saner overall.

I can tell you one thing sons, the '94 milan and the galacticos would rip both these teams a new one. today's football tbh

Gotta admit though, 2015 Barca was damn good.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I agree, they had a lot of talent tbh and played beautiful football, but imo they would have a lot of trouble with equally talented but physically dominant sides like the galacticos, 90s milan, late 90s france. They were the equivalent of today's warriors in the NBA, crazy offense and some quality defenders but lacking a lot of size, so not quite a GOAT side in my book.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Gotta admit that McBitey was the best player on the team

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Gotta admit that McBitey was the best player on the team
    Nah, he was amazing that year but Messi is the one that makes everything happen. Suarez is probably the best #9 in the world.

This is a little random, but how do you rate Benzema? I actually think he's arguably become underrated now. I know Morata was having the better season but Benzema unfairly gets from other Real Madrid fans I've spoken to.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    This is a little random, but how do you rate Benzema? I actually think he's arguably become underrated now. I know Morata was having the better season but Benzema unfairly gets from other Real Madrid fans I've spoken to.
    Benzema is nothing more than Giroud except he doesn't run like he's wearing combat boots

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Benzema is nothing more than Giroud except he doesn't run like he's wearing combat boots

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son giroud dreams of having benzema's ability. to this day I can't understand why that is even in the french roster, he must have some grade A sex tapes of his manager..

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    As expected and "normal", another loss for Madrid. Usual (somehow) when your winning or unbeaten streak is snapped.

Still sucks

Thread Information