My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hamez of all people

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    MOTM performance by Messi and Ter Stegen, horrible showing from Ronaldo who continues to miss sitters.

Barca weren't winning the league anyway, but this was a fun match.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Alphanel

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

What a game tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No one taking the foul

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAHAHA MESSI!!!

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid ball watching not taking a foul

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Never underestimate the heart of a GOD.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I knew it

ing Marcelo motivated Messi with his elbow tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pepe and Varane injured, Ramos to be suspended

Do we have other CB's?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Scored the goal and there wasn't even time to restart the game. The ultimate cucking.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pepe and Varane injured, Ramos to be suspended

Do we have other CB's?
    Casemiro to the rescue.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A draw was deserved but Barcelona had the better second half, after Madrid failed to score more (9-1 shots at a time). Ter stegen was great saving shots left and right, Navas later too. Madrid too stupid to foul and so Barca won and all is wide open again. Like i said, not surprised with a loss (the way it happened was bad )

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lucky win for barcelona ... nothing special about this game, besides barca fan celebrating a meaningless win tbh.
    A simple reality check will show real probably winning both la liga and the UCL, and that midget might not even qualify to wc'18 tbh.

lucky win for barcelona ... nothing special about this game, besides barca fan celebrating a meaningless win tbh.
    A simple reality check will show real probably winning both la liga and the UCL, and that midget might not even qualify to wc'18 tbh.
    If he doesnt qualify to 18, is he even remebered as a top 10 ever?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Marcelo is lucky he elbowed Messi and not Suarez, he would have lost his elbow lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You sound pretty bitter for a man that claims to have no horse on this race, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You sound pretty bitter for a man that claims to have no horse on this race, tbh.
    lol son, I was just saying what I think, I honestly don't give a . Barcelona luckily beat an injured real madrid and still it's almost guaranteed they won't win anything this season, it's a sad state of things given their talent imo.

Tbh with your reply I think you're the one that's a bit bitter, but I'd be bitter as too if my NT would fail to qualify(!!!) to a world cup with misty on the roster. TBH. #midgetlivesmatter

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Marcelo is lucky he elbowed Messi and not Suarez, he would have lost his elbow lol
    suarez is an overrated punk tbh, he starts a lot of but he'd get punked by the real s of the world (pepe, ramos, etc)

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If he doesnt qualify to 18, is he even remebered as a top 10 ever?
    He's still top 5 no matter what happens imo, he is just too talented. But if he won't go to '18 then he'll greatly outchoke cruyff, something which I didn't think was possible. It'd be THE greatest choke in the history of all sports imo. I guess choking is a after all a habit.

son what's the name of that athlete in your sig tbh? he looks like a product of advanced sports nutrition tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He's still top 5 no matter what happens imo, he is just too talented. But if he won't go to '18 then he'll greatly outchoke cruyff, something which I didn't think was possible. It'd be THE greatest choke in the history of all sports imo. I guess choking is a after all a habit.

son what's the name of that athlete in your sig tbh? he looks like a product of advanced sports nutrition tbh.
    Argentina will qualify (Messi's suspension will be reduced) and he's the GOAT. That was an absolute masterclass match from Messi, absolutely showing why he has no peers from this era. Absolutely unreal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That ref got a solid gold Rolex and briefcase from Barça.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That ref got a solid gold Rolex and briefcase from Barça.
    That salt....

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Argentina will qualify (Messi's suspension will be reduced) and he's the GOAT. That was an absolute masterclass match from Messi, absolutely showing why he has no peers from this era. Absolutely unreal.
    GOAT natural talent yes, but he is far from being the GOAT tbh. lacks the required leadership, lacks the signature world cup games. many chokes. I just don't see it tbh.
    And in this era his rival is penaldo ffs, of course he has no rival It just shows you that we have a weak era, weakened by the greed of the big clubs to stockpile but not develop all the talent and by the greed of the federations to give all possible whistles to the big teams. In 25 years of watching this game I've never seen more biased officiating and diving So putting 2 and 2 together we can see that missi truly dominates only in his barca role, not when he see adversity. He doesn't have zidane/maradona/pele tournaments where he goes mental and just DOMINATES everything, nor does he inspire teammates or even play defense. Just statpadding on a weak era with, always having two top 5 players for his career (ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, neymar, suarez) ... I rest my case tbh.

Thread Information