Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1234
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That ref got a solid gold Rolex and briefcase from Barça.
    tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo got hit twice in the area, no penalty. Ramos got expelled with a straight red for a foul that wasn't for yellow. Those errors decided the game.

Was joking about the Rolex and briefcase though . . .

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Missi padding stats against the Granadas, Albacetes and RMAO's of the world, nothing to see here...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol son, I was just saying what I think, I honestly don't give a . Barcelona luckily beat an injured real madrid and still it's almost guaranteed they won't win anything this season, it's a sad state of things given their talent imo.

Tbh with your reply I think you're the one that's a bit bitter, but I'd be bitter as too if my NT would fail to qualify(!!!) to a world cup with misty on the roster. TBH. #midgetlivesmatter
    Barca has the Copa del Rey final against Alaves, and, as of right now, is 1st in La Liga. "guaranteed they won't win anything".

Also at putting excuses for Madrid when Neymar didn't play because of some Florentino shady .

You sound like a diehard Madrid fan son, I understand the bitterness though. Getting cucked by GOD at, literally, the last second of the game must be tough.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dfens becoming a Real fan after Real roobed his team on the CL. Where does that rank among the biggest cucks in the history of Spurs talk?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi played well, no question about that. Barça's players knew they were 12 for that game, otherwise no way would foul Ronaldo in the area like that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dfens becoming a Real fan after Real roobed his team on the CL. Where does that rank among the biggest cucks in the history of Spurs talk?
    The linesman and ref made some mistakes to put the CL quarter finals even, than helped Madrid.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo got hit twice in the area, no penalty. Ramos got expelled with a straight red for a foul that wasn't for yellow. Those errors decided the game.

Was joking about the Rolex and briefcase though . . .
    What about Marcelo and Casemiro not being sent off?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What about Marcelo and Casemiro not being sent off?
    Marcelo accidentally elbowed Messi, Casemiro should have seen the 2nd yellow.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Haven't checked the stats, but has Lionel stat padded more from the penalty spot than any other player this year?

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Haven't checked the stats, but has Lionel stat padded more from the penalty spot than any other player this year?
    Nope, Penaldo still #1

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    that gy Fatnaldo haircut was new, tbh?

How can anyone be considered GOAT when he was non-existant in the biggest sporting event in the world.

Laughable.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    clown wins el clasico, yet they say he is the greatest, where was he in the CL when they needed score?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How can anyone be considered GOAT when he was non-existant in the biggest sporting event in the world.

Laughable.
    I agree, tbh. The few looneys that say Sidenaldo is GOAT are crazy. Dude never did on the WC.

GOAT talk should focus on guys that have won the WC Golden Ball like Pele, Maradona and Messi, tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    clown wins el clasico, yet they say he is the greatest, where was he in the CL when they needed score?
    Have fun scoring against Juventus who are pace on to concede the least amount of goals in CL history.

He's the GOAT.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    that gy Fatnaldo haircut was new, tbh?
    United fans love it because they feel it's his nod to his 2008 days

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    One important screenshot:

Why are 10-men Madrid committing 6 men forward in stoppage time? Did someone tell them that a draw basically wins them the Liga le?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Stegen and Roberto having to carry Messi 11 vs 10 SMH

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Why are 10-men Madrid committing 6 men forward in stoppage time? Did someone tell them that a draw basically wins them the Liga le?
    We just had to keep it a little and that was game.
    But n we didn't

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Stegen and Roberto having to carry Messi 11 vs 10 SMH
    MATS and Sergi Roberto were instrumental but Messi carried this team to victory. W/o the saves of MATS this could have been a 4-goal victory for Madrid.

How Madrid forgot to mark Messi on the counter was unforgivable. Suarez and Iniesta were having terrible games

......... oh wait, they were all trailing and/or scrambling because they over-committed trying to win the match

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Meh all he had to do was a tap in tbh

also : Real Madrid's upcoming schedule

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

That's pretty bad

Modric had a chance but Marcelo needed to tackle Roberto, no matter how. After that, it was all scramble mode and clear what happens.

The sad thing is that Madrid could have been up by 3 or 4 goals before the RC...

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Meh all he had to do was a tap in tbh

also : Real Madrid's upcoming schedule
    Can't see Barca dropping any points, so Madrid has 1 draw to work with.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Knowing Barca they will drop points this weekend to a scrub team.

Barca missed some sitters as well in the match, could have been 6-6 had Navas and Ter Stegen not had career games.

Very bizarre why Madrid didn't foul at the end or park the bus (even though they played better than Barca being down a man, much like the second clasico last year).

Thread Information