Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1234
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Very bizarre why Madrid didn't foul at the end or park the bus (even though they played better than Barca being down a man, much like the second clasico last year).
    Quite shocking from Zidane as well

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo got hit twice in the area, no penalty. Ramos got expelled with a straight red for a foul that wasn't for yellow. Those errors decided the game.
    Was joking about the Rolex and briefcase though . . .
    What about Marcelo and Casemiro not being sent off?
    yes the ref missed a fringe penaldo on penaldo, but he kept casemiro and marcelo in. These are limit mistakes and they even out. Good point Canyonero
    Ramos got expelled rightfully tbh, that tackle was an obvious red: 2 legs up, initiate contact, no ball intention. Right out of the manual.

Messi played well, no question about that. Barça's players knew they were 12 for that game, otherwise no way would foul Ronaldo in the area like that.
    messi played well, but not great imo. that miss was penaldo matched him too

Barca has the Copa del Rey final against Alaves, and, as of right now, is 1st in La Liga. "guaranteed they won't win anything".

Also at putting excuses for Madrid when Neymar didn't play because of some Florentino shady .

You sound like a diehard Madrid fan son, I understand the bitterness though. Getting cucked by GOD at, literally, the last second of the game must be tough.
    Barcelona has a game in plus so that 1st seed isn't worth much.

dfens becoming a Real fan after Real roobed his team on the CL. Where does that rank among the biggest cucks in the history of Spurs talk?
    lmao being a die hard madrid fan, rent free son. And fyi I'm not a bayern fan at all, I actually heavily dislike them as they are stockpiling too much German talent without developing it properly. The only team I care for is Germany.
    weak trolling tbh

Have fun scoring against Juventus who are pace on to concede the least amount of goals in CL history.
    He's the GOAT.
    let's see if they both reach the finals, monaco might have enough athleticism for an upset and atletico are a top team.

One important screenshot:

Why are 10-men Madrid committing 6 men forward in stoppage time? Did someone tell them that a draw basically wins them the Liga le?
    wanted to win, knowing that barcelona are mentally weak, not a bad bet tbh, might've payed off in 70% of the chances, that roberto run was a statistical outlier.

Imo the best part of the game was this

classic real madrid defending, no prisoners taken, "the ball passes but you don't" tackling, right from the franco era football

Btw, I just love how everybody in this thread keeps crying about the ing refs when they did an equitable job. Y'all s are EXACTLY the reason for which big teams get all the calls, because you are always ing for your team to get ALL the ing calls, thus instead of normal refereeing we get this idiotic favors system, where equitability is the best possible outcome (same as in the NBA).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Because Barca never plays dirty

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    lucky win for barcelona ... nothing special about this game, besides barca fan celebrating a meaningless win tbh.
    A simple reality check will show real probably winning both la liga and the UCL, and that midget might not even qualify to wc'18 tbh.
    lol son, I was just saying what I think, I honestly don't give a . Barcelona luckily beat an injured real madrid and still it's almost guaranteed they won't win anything this season, it's a sad state of things given their talent imo.

Tbh with your reply I think you're the one that's a bit bitter, but I'd be bitter as too if my NT would fail to qualify(!!!) to a world cup with misty on the roster. TBH. #midgetlivesmatter
    He's still top 5 no matter what happens imo, he is just too talented. But if he won't go to '18 then he'll greatly outchoke cruyff, something which I didn't think was possible. It'd be THE greatest choke in the history of all sports imo. I guess choking is a after all a habit.

son what's the name of that athlete in your sig tbh? he looks like a product of advanced sports nutrition tbh.
    GOAT natural talent yes, but he is far from being the GOAT tbh. lacks the required leadership, lacks the signature world cup games. many chokes. I just don't see it tbh.
    And in this era his rival is penaldo ffs, of course he has no rival It just shows you that we have a weak era, weakened by the greed of the big clubs to stockpile but not develop all the talent and by the greed of the federations to give all possible whistles to the big teams. In 25 years of watching this game I've never seen more biased officiating and diving So putting 2 and 2 together we can see that missi truly dominates only in his barca role, not when he see adversity. He doesn't have zidane/maradona/pele tournaments where he goes mental and just DOMINATES everything, nor does he inspire teammates or even play defense. Just statpadding on a weak era with, always having two top 5 players for his career (ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, neymar, suarez) ... I rest my case tbh.
    dfens showing absolutely no ing mercy

good job tbh son

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    That ref got a solid gold Rolex and briefcase from Barça.
    How can anyone be considered GOAT when he was non-existant in the biggest sporting event in the world.

Laughable.
    clown wins el clasico, yet they say he is the greatest, where was he in the CL when they needed score?
    Stegen and Roberto having to carry Messi 11 vs 10 SMH
    More truth nukes

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Nice of misty to show up for a league game though, props tbh. Baby steps etc...

EDIT: or should I say midget steps?
    Last edited by 140; 04-25-2017 at 07:10 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    dfens showing absolutely no ing mercy

good job tbh son
    given all this ever increasing amount of slurping of misty, I sincerely fear that when the next misty comes around in 10-15 years and I'll be in my 50s I might die of a heart attack just by listening to the god damn commentary.

Seriously, besides an amazing career at barcelona (stacked top 3 team for his entire life, with PERFECT fit players for his style) at the national level (with another strong team) he is a mess:
    no world cup
    no copa
    hasn't scored ONE ing goal in a final for his country
    hasn't beaten ONE ing top 10 team on the pitch in a tournament for his country. not ONE underdog win. ONE.
    doesn't have ONE NT tournament where he straight up thoroughly dominated start to finish. ONE.
    tons of chokes.

These s need to give me a ing break with the GOAT talk. You can't be the GOAT just by collecting trophies at a top 3 team for your career. In all honesty Lebron has a stronger case for the GOAT than missi does.
    Last edited by dfens; 04-25-2017 at 07:40 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    messi with his usual bs against a taller player then him

I'm glad that elbow connected to the kents face...just because ur a midget and stand only upto a players elbow, doesn't give u the right to clocked ur head back to flop for a foul, or when competing in the air, he knows he cant win in the air so he clocks his head back and makes it look like he gets elbow or arm to the face as usual....

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    messi with his usual bs against a taller player then him

I'm glad that elbow connected to the kents face...just because ur a midget and stand only upto a players elbow, doesn't give u the right to clocked ur head back to flop for a foul, or when competing in the air, he knows he cant win in the air so he clocks his head back and makes it look like he gets elbow or arm to the face as usual....
    tbh

Let's just say Marcelo was lucky it wasn't Suarez, he would have lost his arm tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Imo the best part of the game was this

classic real madrid defending, no prisoners taken, "the ball passes but you don't" tackling, right from the franco era football
    This tackle of Ramos is only worth one match in the eyes of the RFEF... I'm no homer but that is absolutely ridiculous. This a tackle that could have resulted in a career-threatening injury had he not thought of jumping in the air.

This is worth three matches minimum in the Premier League

Just to add some salt to the wound, they also fined him €600
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 04-25-2017 at 01:32 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ramos came through in the clutch multiple times as we all know but for every clutch play he makes there's an equally bonehead defensive play that shouldn't be happening at this level and ends up costing Real points and wins. That challenge on that part of the pitch was ridiculous and something you only do to avoid a certain goal.

Also, Zidane is an idiot for not parking the bus after a late equalizer, down one player with 5 games on the schedule. Again, i cannot comprehend so much incompetence at this level.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lmao being a die hard madrid fan, rent free son. And fyi I'm not a bayern fan at all, I actually heavily dislike them as they are stockpiling too much German talent without developing it properly. The only team I care for is Germany.
    weak trolling tbh
    Fyi I supported bayern (if it wasn't obvious).
    Do you dislike them, or do you support them? Which one is it son?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Also, Zidane is an idiot for not parking the bus after a late equalizer, down one player with 5 games on the schedule. Again, i cannot comprehend so much incompetence at this level.
    Pushing for a third goal and playing a high line, when a draw wins your squad the le, is unforgivable. The players had a chance to undo all of Zidane's tactical blunders in the end but Sergi Roberto just ran past Modric and Marcelo.

Marcelo was close enough so I don't get why he didn't just push Roberto to the ground or whatever. Carvajal also had a chance to foul Andre Gomes but was too slow and was caught trying to catch up to Jordi Alba's overlapping run.

Imo, Mateo Kovacic is the biggest sinner of them all. He had fresher legs but he was jogging back on defence. Again, unforgivable. Had he caught up with the rest of his mates, he could have fouled Messi. Toni Kroos comes in close second for leaving Messi and giving him space to run, while Modric is third for not marking Messi while running back to defend the counter.

Simply put, Zidane got too greedy and Madrid paid for it.
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 04-25-2017 at 02:12 PM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ramos banned for only one game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    yeah

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This tackle of Ramos is only worth one match in the eyes of the RFEF... I'm no homer but that is absolutely ridiculous. This a tackle that could have resulted in a career-threatening injury had he not thought of jumping in the air.

This is worth three matches minimum in the Premier League

Just to add some salt to the wound, they also fined him €600
    tbh any ref would've given a straight red, that was just dumb.

Do you dislike them, or do you support them? Which one is it son?
    I dislike them because they monopolize the german market but I support them in europe because they are germans. Makes perfect sense son tbh Don't you root for argie teams in copa liberadores?

hot damn, perez showing these s why he managed to survive as the boss of real for so many years, clutching left and right

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't you root for argie teams in copa liberadores?
    no. Specially if it is a big team like Bayern.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Folks still trying to underplay Florentino's mafia.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid tried to win the game with 10, kudos for that. They didn't need to win, a draw also achieved with 10 was a good result.

Some other "infinitamente mejor" club, to quote Piqué, would pack all 10 in the area after losing 1:2 to avoid a goleada.

Neither Madrid nor Barça can win all games till the end, that's hard to do in La Liga (without help from the refs). Some teams fight to avoid relegation, others to get into Europa League and others fight for prize money.

Atleti lost from the yellow submarine at home.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid tried to win the game with 10, kudos for that. They didn't need to win, a draw also achieved with 10 was a good result.

Some other "infinitamente mejor" club, to quote Piqué, would pack all 10 in the area after losing 1:2 to avoid a goleada.

Neither Madrid nor Barça can win all games till the end, that's hard to do in La Liga (without help from the refs). Some teams fight to avoid relegation, others to get into Europa League and others fight for prize money.

Atleti lost from the yellow submarine at home.
    That was incredibly dumb though, a draw would have sealed La Liga for Real Madrid and they would then be able to rest players and prepare for the CL. Now, they need to go all out for the rest of the season to fight for both trophies. They played well a man down, but their over zealousness has the potential to cost them the season. Obviously going up against anyone besides the greatest player in the world I'm sure Madrid would have gotten a point out of the match, but you can't play foolish being down a man.

Very very puzzling decision by Zidane.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Pushing for a third goal and playing a high line, when a draw wins your squad the le, is unforgivable. The players had a chance to undo all of Zidane's tactical blunders in the end but Sergi Roberto just ran past Modric and Marcelo.

Marcelo was close enough so I don't get why he didn't just push Roberto to the ground or whatever. Carvajal also had a chance to foul Andre Gomes but was too slow and was caught trying to catch up to Jordi Alba's overlapping run.

Imo, Mateo Kovacic is the biggest sinner of them all. He had fresher legs but he was jogging back on defence. Again, unforgivable. Had he caught up with the rest of his mates, he could have fouled Messi. Toni Kroos comes in close second for leaving Messi and giving him space to run, while Modric is third for not marking Messi while running back to defend the counter.

Simply put, Zidane got too greedy and Madrid paid for it.

Was also shocked at how mediocre Modric and Kroos were considering how immense they were in the earlier matchup this season. But then again, maybe fatigue is getting to them.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ZZ resting CR against Depor

Not a good idea imo

Zozo

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Not a good idea imo

Zozo
    Alongside Kroos. And Varane plays directly after his injury...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Not a good idea imo

Zozo
    Madrid always wins when they pull a Sidenaldo, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh look, Morata playing upfront and not ing things up like Benzema. Isco and Morata have to start over Benzema and Bale.

Thread Information