Yes yes we

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Can't see Madrid losing a game the rest of the way. Celta Vigo will rest players for the Europa league semi-final. Malaga will throw the match as we already know and their coach is a former Madrid player. Sevilla have been absolute the past 3 months.

Congrats Madrid fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't see Madrid losing a game the rest of the way. Celta Vigo will rest players for the Europa league semi-final. Malaga will throw the match as we already know and their coach is a former Madrid player. Sevilla have been absolute the past 3 months.

Congrats Madrid fans.
    Semifinal is over by that time they play. So, they won't rest... Sevilla is always tough, so nothing is decided by now.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Malaga will throw the match as we already know and their coach is a former Madrid player.
    Malaga have a better reason to throw that fixture. If they lose to Madrid on the final matchday, that will swing the le in favour of Madrid and Malaga will end up receiving money from the performance add-ons from Isco's transfer. If I remember it correctly, it's €1 million. Chump change for a club like Madrid side but it's €1 million Malaga would gladly run away with

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Malaga have a better reason to throw that fixture. If they lose to Madrid on the final matchday, that will swing the le in favour of Madrid and Malaga will end up receiving money from the performance add-ons from Isco's transfer. If I remember it correctly, it's €1 million. Chump change for a club like Madrid side but it's €1 million Malaga would gladly run away with
    Oh , good call

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I can't recall the last time a player single handedly dragged his team kicking and screaming all the way through an entire the season the way Messi has carried Barca in La Liga this year. Probably Suarez with Liverpool, but without Messi Barca finish 5th.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid "B" team playing better than the stars. What else is new?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well signing Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Busquets, Suárez, Ter Stegen and others has its toll on what's left available for others.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Well signing Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Busquets, Suárez, Ter Stegen and others has its toll on what's left available for others.
    And signing Ronaldo, benzema, Ramos, Marcelo, bale, and modric doesn't? Real Madrid are literally the. Let espenaive team in the world. The Barca board really need to step it up this summer, especially when it comes to the midfield and LB position.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah Madrid B team would have outscored Bayern and Atleti, because Granada is on the same level

missifan logic

Yeah Madrid B team would have outscored Bayern and Atleti, because Granada is on the same level

missifan logic

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Florentino needs to let Zidane start Isco, Ronaldo and Morata

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And signing Ronaldo, benzema, Ramos, Marcelo, bale, and modric doesn't? Real Madrid are literally the. Let espenaive team in the world. The Barca board really need to step it up this summer, especially when it comes to the midfield and LB position.
    I think both teams have around same budget. But $5M extra here, $10M extra there and what's left isn't enough for a better bench. In Madrid second team forwards (Lucas Vásquez, Ascencio and Morata) and attacking mid-fielders (James, Isco) aren't far away from first team players.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Florentino needs to let Zidane start Isco, Ronaldo and Morata

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid has the most expensive roster in the World. Do you even know football son?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid has the most expensive roster in the World. Do you even know football son?
    Before or after taxes?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    One thing is the value of the players, yes Madrid's roster is the most valuable. Salaries are a different story, and Barça's could be the highest one, but Madrid isn't far away. The problem is distribution, in Barça first team players earn much more than second team players, while in Madrid there are several second team players with high salaries (James, Morata, Isco).

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nacho, wtf

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lmao

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count