Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1234
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BTW, lol at the youngest player among the 7 winningest players of all-time being an underachiever.

If Messi with 2 less years and more championships is an underachiever. What does that make your boy Sidenaldo?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    BTW, lol at the youngest player among the 7 winningest players of all-time being an underachiever.

If Messi with 2 less years and more championships is an underachiever. What does that make your boy Sidenaldo?
    son penaldo has him beat in UCL and NT rangz, and stats are comparable, while objectively speaking messi ALWAYS had the better team... now you tell me who has the better career.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son penaldo has him beat in UCL and NT rangz, and stats are comparable, while objectively speaking messi ALWAYS had the better team... now you tell me who has the better career.
    Nope.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    give it 2 months tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    give it 2 months tbh.
    WE WILL SEE!

All I'm saying is you s better pray he wins it, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bale should have been sent off and the one that ends up a man down is Barcelona.

Refmadrid is the biggest disgrace on football right now, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bale should have been sent off and the one that ends up a man down is Barcelona.

Clear red card. Bale was meh, close to red i agree. Would not have been wrong if he was sent off, but Roberto was clear as day. It started in the first minute when Rakitic should have seen a yellow. Too bad Aytekin is not reffing the game...

First 40 minutes were great to watch!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Clear red card. Bale was meh, close to red i agree. Would not have been wrong if he was sent off, but Roberto was clear as day. It started in the first minute when Rakitic should have seen a yellow. Too bad Aytekin is not reffing the game...

First 40 minutes were great to watch!
    You can't see with that camera, commentators here said that Roberto doesn't actually hit Marcelo, but, no matter what, if Bale gets sent off, the Roberto play doesn't happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You can't see with that camera, commentators here said that Roberto doesn't actually hit Marcelo, but, no matter what, if Bale gets sent off, the Roberto play doesn't happen.
    Commentators here said Roberto clear red and Bale yellow.

And it does not matter if he hits him, the intention is enough and he (tried to) punch him. And not sure what happened between Alba and Modric. Sad, the first 40 minutes were great.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Commentators here said Roberto clear red and Bale yellow.

And it does not matter if he hits him, the intention is enough and he (tried to) punch him. And not sure what happened between Alba and Modric. Sad, the first 40 minutes were great.
    es up high to the calf of the other player, when the ball was out of play, a yellow

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Clear foul from Suarez against Varane before the goal. Ref helping Barca per par. (Refmadrid )

Alba should have gotten at least a yellow against Modric also, if not red.

After all that, you maybe should slow down.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I put my money on a red for Ramos.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Clear penalty not given when Marcelo was fouled. But the ref helps Madrid FAP86

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Bale shouldn’t even have been on the pitch

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Clear foul from Suarez against Varane before the goal. Ref helping Barca per par. (Refmadrid )

Alba should have gotten at least a yellow against Modric also, if not red.

After all that, you maybe should slow down.
    It was a clear foul, but I would rather the ref sent off Bale like he should have done and call that Suárez foul, like he should also have done, and Barca would have been on a better position.

Barca +1 all game long should have been a clear win for them. Oh well, at least the unbeaten streak remains and God added to the Clásico record and Golden boot race.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Clear penalty not given when Marcelo was fouled. But the ref helps Madrid FAP86
    Bad offside call that should have been 3-1 to Barca too. Like I said above, the missed called that marked the rest of the game was the not sending off of Bale.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It was a clear foul, but I would rather the ref sent off Bale like he should have done and call that Suárez foul, like he should also have done, and Barca would have been on a better position.

Barca +1 all game long should have been a clear win for them. Oh well, at least the unbeaten streak remains and God added to the Clásico record and Golden boot race.
    Yep, the ref was their 12th man. How can you miss that penalty and foul

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yep, the ref was their 12th man. How can you miss that penalty and foul
    The only reason you didn't lose this game was because the ref didn't red carded Bale and you still have the nerve to cry.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't wait for VAR. Works solid in Germany, other leagues i don't know.

Helps to get things correct as the spanish refs are the worst.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The only reason you didn't lose this game was because the ref didn't red carded Bale and you still have the nerve to cry.
    Missed (red) card on Alba, missed foul before the 1-2, missed penalty. And it was all due to the situation with Bale, bull . If the Alba situation gets called, that scene with Bale never happens, works both ways.

You can't say refmadrid after watching that game.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Great Clasico sons, it had all the features. High tempo, big names showing up, the ref doing his thing. Too bad Sergi Roberto was sent off and we had a 11vs10 half but still good.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Eh

There was a foul on Barca's 2nd goal tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Also. Sergi is really dumb tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great Clasico sons, it had all the features. High tempo, big names showing up, the ref doing his thing. Too bad Sergi Roberto was sent off and we had a 11vs10 half but still good.
    True that. First 40 minutes were awesome.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh good game.

kinda sad barcelona could only draw in their season finale tbh, this could've been the UCL final .. chokers gonna choke I guess smh

Thread Information