Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    i've seen that live and i'd take benzema with an amputated leg over him. So would chicharito's mom. Benzema is a rare commodity son, he is a true 9 that can really play on the wing.
    Does he even score anymore? TBH

Bird beak ass gets subbed out every game at the 60' mark for Morata

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    How do Madrid fans feel about Zidane?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Does he even score anymore? TBH

Bird beak ass gets subbed out every game at the 60' mark for Morata
    son it's real madrid, what do you expect? chicharito can't even get a seat on the bench at madrid, no shame in that too, he is a good striker but not real/barca level.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    imo he is a bit too shy with his playing patterns being still new at coaching at the highest level.
    Btw, real should really put some money in CDM/DM and play them, they are crazy exposed at the back, it's actually a testament to their defensive line that they aren't scored on more. I remember makelele .. that was GOLDEN and he'd fit perfectly in this athletic real side.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    imo he is a bit too shy with his playing patterns being still new at coaching at the highest level.
    Btw, real should really put some money in CDM/DM and play them, they are crazy exposed at the back, it's actually a testament to their defensive line that they aren't scored on more. I remember makelele .. that was GOLDEN and he'd fit perfectly in this athletic real side.
    Yeah ZZ is a bit tentative, he has to get out of his comfort zone, but he will get there with time

Casemiro, while not a superstar, has been great for Real in that DM role; but we have no backup, and its important to have a real DM when you know the likes of Sergio Ramos are going to things up defensively

Kroos is great as a CM, but not as a DM

Yeah Makelele was awesome, but Perez...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah ZZ is a bit tentative, he has to get out of his comfort zone, but he will get there with time

Casemiro, while not a superstar, has been great for Real in that DM role; but we have no backup, and its important to have a real DM when you know the likes of Sergio Ramos are going to things up defensively

Kroos is great as a CM, but not as a DM

Yeah Makelele was awesome, but Perez...
    actually Sergio Ramos is a great defender, he is just crazy exposed because real use no defensive midfield. That card record though GOAT

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Happy with him. Rotating good, keeping players fresh by resting or subbing them. He will get better with time (Madrid is known to give coaches the time they need ).

He's still a rookie, the expectations went up high after winning the CL. They need another DM as a backup.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    fck why did madrid renew kroos a 6yr contract....

isco should goto tottenham...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    fck why did madrid renew kroos a 6yr contract....

isco should goto tottenham...
    Probably his buyout clause wasn't high enough, and Madrid wanted to be sure they can keep him. Madrid has several world class players on the bench, I guess Florentino wants to be sure to field a good team no matter what. It should pay off with Zidane as coach.

However it's curious the team doesn't have elite defensive midfielders. Casemiro is certainly good but there better ones out there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Probably his buyout clause wasn't high enough, and Madrid wanted to be sure they can keep him. Madrid has several world class players on the bench, I guess Florentino wants to be sure to field a good team no matter what. It should pay off with Zidane as coach.

However it's curious the team doesn't have elite defensive midfielders. Casemiro is certainly good but there better ones out there.
    Like who? I was thinking exactly that the other day: the lack of true defensive midfielders. The only two elite ones I can think of are Busquets and Mascherano.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Like who? I was thinking exactly that the other day: the lack of true defensive midfielders. The only two elite ones I can think of are Busquets and Mascherano.
    Yup

Not to mention Casemiro has been doing his job.
    He doesn't need to be spectacular.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yup

Not to mention Casemiro has been doing his job.
    He doesn't need to be spectacular.
    gundogan is good but imo real needs a peak yaya toure/essien type, one with the willingness to run like crazy ... dream scenario would be a makelele/davids/viera , but these are just too rare tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    gundogan is good but imo real needs a peak yaya toure/essien type, one with the willingness to run like crazy ... dream scenario would be a makelele/davids/viera , but these are just too rare tbh.
    Gundogan is more box to box, not a DM; injury prone too

We had Makelele, then for some reason Flo thought it was a good idea to get rid of him for Beckham of

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Xavi Alonso and Sami Khedira were worth keeping, not sure what happened there. Matic or Sissoko come to mind. Pogba maybe too, may have been expensive but he would allow to attack with an extra player.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Xavi Alonso and Sami Khedira were worth keeping, not sure what happened there. Matic or Sissoko come to mind. Pogba maybe too, may have been expensive but he would allow to attack with an extra player.
    XA wanted to leave
    Sami was sacrified so we could sign Hamez IIRC
    Never wanted Pogbust tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The only guy that could be considered a DM from the ones you listed is Xabi Alonso, and even he isn't a true DM. I'm telling you, there aren't many true DM out there. A true DM is someone like Busquets, Mascherano, Gatusso, Makelele, Almeyda. Guys that very rarely venture forward, and are more concerned with maintining the defensive balance.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why is that funny? What am I missing?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I think they're laughing at Benchnaldo's face tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    why do madrid need this pos? clown hasnt delivered on manure

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    La Liga refs SMH

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The entire team went down like they got shot by a firing squad but it's just a plastic bottle

Seriously, how made is that team that a collective and synchronized flop is the first that crosses their minds?

Also, notice pussy midget acting like a fake tough guy towards Valencia fans

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    The entire team went down like they got shot by a firing squad but it's just a plastic bottle

Seriously, how made is that team that a collective and synchronized flop is the first that crosses their minds?

Also, notice pussy midget acting like a fake tough guy towards Valencia fans
    holy that's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen tbh

Gaymar is such a ing got too

Thread Information