Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The entire team went down like they got shot by a firing squad but it's just a plastic bottle

Seriously, how made is that team that a collective and synchronized flop is the first that crosses their minds?

Also, notice pussy midget acting like a fake tough guy towards Valencia fans
    So you cry about folks falling to the floor, but you also cry about a guy standing on his feet and answering back? Well, aren't you a whinny little .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So you cry about folks falling to the floor, but you also cry about a guy standing on his feet and answering back? Well, aren't you a whinny little .
    Midget is acting like a fake tough guyPERIOD

Talking from a distance because he knows they can't touch him but one of those dudes alone could crush him like a bug if the opportunity presented itself.

He's a pussy no matter how many tats he gets and how much he grows his beard.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Funny you said they can't touch him, when the only reason Messi acted that way was 'cause they ing threw a bottle at him.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    today's football tbh just a bunch of gots playing for barcelona, madrid and other stacked teams, preferring to rot on the bench or in some cup game against division 432 teams. Talented players are openly sexuals or cucks or got friendly to keep market presence. Cue in pictures of penaldo, misty's bieber beard or griezmann's princess shoes. These s know NOTHING about winning, about real compe ion, they're godly talented but they lack true manhood. I'd take zidane/maradroga/brasil ronaldo and pele over any of these losers.

Even ing germany has sometimes gone got friendly with goetze, ozil and their ilk .. The sports world coming to an end sons, long gone are the days of true (footballing/basketball) men, only pussies these days colluding and flopping their way to missed penaldos and fake retirements... and I wonder why I can't enjoy these games outside NT games. ing consumerism, destroying everything, just for the sake of "records" and "witnessing the best". A beta 90s generation has spawned this new got generation tbh, giving rights to gots and all other sorts of mentally unstable rejects, all the ing hipsters and their revergorated "in want some spotlight" takes, all the misguided minority groups and all their bull spoonfed by the corporate cronies who line their pockets in one big divide and conquer strategy. These days normality isn't economically viable sons.

I'm telling you sons, this is what its coming to ... the true sportsfan wrestling with the monkeys trying to show them what civilization is all about. Grim business sons.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Midget is acting like a fake tough guyPERIOD

Talking from a distance because he knows they can't touch him but one of those dudes alone could crush him like a bug if the opportunity presented itself.

He's a pussy no matter how many tats he gets and how much he grows his beard.
    That's it, &, that's all.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Iñaki Williams.

"that's what happens for getting a on your team" dfens dixit/

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tristiano

Him winning the golden Ball, just 'cause Madrid and Portugal lucked into some of the flukiest cups in history, would be a travesty, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lucky that Iñaki did not score...

That defense

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tristiano

Him winning the golden Ball, just 'cause Madrid and Portugal lucked into some of the flukiest cups in history, would be a travesty, tbh.
    That last shot screams "TOSB" all over

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Tristiano

They should totally reward Lionel Bieber for single-handedly costing his country another major trophy instead

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Las Palmas ' goal

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Iñaki Williams.

"that's what happens for getting a on your team" dfens dixit/
    son I'm not watching the game and didn't know this , I had to youtube him, but just by his haircut you can easily tell that he isn't far removed from his baboon cousins.
    I swear to god sport today is so fragmented between big tall that kick and run fast and technical but pussified players, all tattoed with dumb , all the same ... where are the nedveds, where are the zidanes, the tottis, the effenbergs, the figos, the keanes, the gattusos, the dont-give-a- s, the talented ALPHAs ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After 9 games, the best six teams are clearly set apart.

1. Madrid 21 (24-9)
    2. Sevilla 20 (17-12)
    3. Barça 19 (29-12)
    4. Villarreal 19 (16-5)
    5. Atleti 18 (21-4)
    6. Bilbao 15 (14-12)
    15. Valencia 9 (13-18)

Sevilla had some luck, the yellow submarine and colchoneros have the best defense, Barça's defense isn't that great, and Atleti has the best balance of attack and defense but had some bad luck. Madrid has been the most consistent team, but they still have to visit a top team.

It's surprising how bad Valencia plays, they used to be good.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After 9 games, the best six teams are clearly set apart.

1. Madrid 21 (24-9)
    2. Sevilla 20 (17-12)
    3. Barça 19 (29-12)
    4. Villarreal 19 (16-5)
    5. Atleti 18 (21-4)
    6. Bilbao 15 (14-12)
    15. Valencia 9 (13-18)

Sevilla had some luck, the yellow submarine and colchoneros have the best defense, Barça's defense isn't that great, and Atleti has the best balance of attack and defense but had some bad luck. Madrid has been the most consistent team, but they still have to visit a top team.

It's surprising how bad Valencia plays, they used to be good.
    Not surprising Valencia is so they have been a mess for a while

AM is scary, they have improved offensively while remaining a great defensive team.
    They won a game 7-1 where Grizz, Gameiro and Torres didn't score

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Tristiano

Godnaldo is going to be looking down at Missi at the end of the season just like he does when he's receiving a BJ or in' Missi in the butt.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Missi
    losing to an EPLOL team

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi
    losing to an EPLOL team
    Nice gesture from Messi handing his former coach a W so he won't struggle with qualifying.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    wrong thread

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cholo

Vela gone HAM on Atleti

TheGreatYacht

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I can't check my notifications lefty

wow gonna check the highlights on YouTube. Vela on form right before we play US of Gay

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi was an absolute GOD today, bailing Barca out per usual.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Actually Suarez was the MOTM

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Actually Suarez was the MOTM
    Oh I don't know, Suarez was actually quite wasteful with some of those chances. He had a good game, but honestly lefty the argies were on point today. Messi's second half was one of the best halves you'll see all year and Monster Masche was a beast.

Ps it is absolutely unfair that you guys have Morata. He totally deserves to start over Benzema.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh I don't know, Suarez was actually quite wasteful with some of those chances. He had a good game, but honestly lefty the argies were on point today. Messi's second half was one of the best halves you'll see all year and Monster Masche was a beast.

Ps it is absolutely unfair that you guys have Morata. He totally deserves to start over Benzema.
    I meant Denis Suarez

But yeah Messi was good

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yup Morata has been more convincing do far.

2 different profiles and I think Benz will eventually find his rythm

Thread Information