Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sporting vs Bilbao game stopped because of racist comments to Inaki Williams

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Asensio

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hamez is so gonna push for a transfer

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    La Liga has far too many teams, all the ty teams need to be sent to the second division or something because they aren't compared to Madrid and Barca, the gap is huge between them, and like Bynumite said Messi/Barca Cristiano/Madrid love statpadding against them

There's no reason to watch La Liga at all aside from a few games here and there.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    La Liga has far too many teams, all the ty teams need to be sent to the second division or something because they aren't compared to Madrid and Barca, the gap is huge between them, and like Bynumite said Messi/Barca Cristiano/Madrid love statpadding against them

There's no reason to watch La Liga at all aside from a few games here and there.
    True tbh

Although RM and Barca occasionally struggle on the road vs some small but rebellious teams, most of the time it's stat padding time tbh. ...

I didn't watch the RM game this weekend tbh. ..

Games vs AM and Sevilla are worth watching though

And the mid table Spanish teams still on the rugbpl midtable teams

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid gotta stack those points while they have sidenaldo instead of Ronaldo.
    Last edited by DAF86; 08-22-2016 at 04:05 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Besides Barça and Madrid, Atlético is obviously an elite team. After those teams, good are also Sevilla, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao and Villarreal.

It's just a matter of time when will another team besides Barça or Madrid win the Champions, before 92 Barça didn't win any Champions league but it was clear they were good enough.

Teams like Atleti, Valencia, Sevilla and Bilbao already have more than 5 Euro les, they are all quite good.

La Liga is ranked much higher than the PL, Bundesliga or Serie A.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    gareth b ale has a winning record when narc guy isnt playing, the same cant be said about narc guy when bale is injured...

narc guy benefitted from bale joining the team when everyone knows his career was going down t he drain

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    True tbh

Although RM and Barca occasionally struggle on the road vs some small but rebellious teams, most of the time it's stat padding time tbh. ...

I didn't watch the RM game this weekend tbh. ..

Games vs AM and Sevilla are worth watching though

And the mid table Spanish teams still on the rugbpl midtable teams
    Teams just bend over way too much when they play Madrid and Barca, specially when either of them is playing home, like you said sometimes teams ? Will actually lay hands on them but that's pretty rare

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Besides Barça and Madrid, Atlético is obviously an elite team. After those teams, good are also Sevilla, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao and Villarreal.

It's just a matter of time when will another team besides Barça or Madrid win the Champions, before 92 Barça didn't win any Champions league but it was clear they were good enough.

Teams like Atleti, Valencia, Sevilla and Bilbao already have more than 5 Euro les, they are all quite good.

La Liga is ranked much higher than the PL, Bundesliga or Serie A.
    Don't be surprised if Atletico falls down from grace after losing yet another CL

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if Atletico falls down from grace after losing yet another CL
    Also : how long will they keep Griezzman tbh

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    this ing game

Valencia goes up first, then give up 3 goals in the next 30 minutes and now it's 3-2 Las Palmas with like 55 minutes left to play.

I didn't even know Kevin-Prince Boateng played for LP.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    valenthia

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count

Oh well, it was a good match at least. It's going to be a long season though

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You should fire Neville.

Oh wait nvm

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count

Truth bomb

Lafraud

Filled mostly with Sunday League teams to make the insecure Missi feel better about himself

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Truth bomb

Lafraud

Filled mostly with Sunday League teams to make the insecure Missi feel better about himself
    Those sunday league teams then go onto all over your British teams.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And no, La Liga isn't ty. It may be boring, but it's not ty. It's easily the best league in the World right now. The only reason Barca and Madrid display so much dominance is 'cause they are too good. They would display the same dominance on any league in the World. They would make the Uniteds and Chelseas of this World look like ing Granada or Malaga.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Truth bomb

Lafraud

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And no, La Liga isn't ty. It may be boring, but it's not ty. It's easily the best league in the World right now. The only reason Barca and Madrid display so much dominance is 'cause they are too good. They would display the same dominance on any league in the World. They would make the Uniteds and Chelseas of this World look like ing Granada or Malaga.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    LaCorrupt

Missi dodging paying income tax, using all his money to bribe ty Sunday league teams to let him score every week

Fraud league

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    paying 50/60M for a player just because he's English.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    paying 50/60M for a player just because he's English.
    John Stones, 50 millions

Now Valencia is asking 50M for Mustafi, Wenger would have to pay that much because of the Stones signing

City dstroying their opponents by ing up the market

SkySports commentator during Valencia's game yesterday saying Mustafi is TOP 3 CB in La Liga
    Last edited by lefty; 08-23-2016 at 01:28 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    John Stones, 50 millions

Now Valencia is asking 50M for Mustafi, Wenger would have to pay that much because of the Stones signing

City dstroying their opponents by ing up the market

SkySports commentator during Valencia's game yesterday saying Mustafi is TOP 3 CB in La Liga
    i honestly thought this was a lefty meme ... looked it up and holy son

Thread Information