Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ever heard of Godnaldo's work ethic? He didn't take PEDs to turn himself into the most physically fit player in the game.
    Son are you a re ? Does that sentence make sense to you?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Son are you a re ? Does that sentence make sense to you?
    Dumbass, in little words: Ronaldo in Manchester was infamous for his work ethic that rivals Kawhi. He also didn't have to be supplemented w/ HGH unlike Missi to turn into a physical freak like Lebron.

Saying Fergi made Ronaldo is like saying Pop made Kawhi, Pop/Fergi weren't at the gym pumping iron & putting in extra work after everyone left the training facility.

If Dinho had CR7's work ethic then he would have been the GOAT.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-26-2016 at 01:04 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dumbass, in little words: Ronaldo in Manchester was infamous for his work ethic that rivals Kawhi. He also didn't have to be supplemented w/ HGH unlike Missi to turn into a physical freak like Lebron.

Saying Fergi made Ronaldo is like saying Pop made Kawhi, Pop/Fergi weren't at the gym pumping iron & putting in extra work after everyone left the training facility.

ok son, I appreciate your trolling while deflecting on my original doubt.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Are we talking about post-knee injury Godnaldo or PEAK Godnaldo? Dude cucked overloaded defenses in the EPL when he was at his physically peak & you can't stop him by parking the bus b/c he can score off crosses which is something you can't say about Missi.
    any ronaldo is inferior to messi son, ronaldo can't control the midfield and his aerial scoring is limited to set pieces (which again need to be created, and are also rare). Messi is a reliable chance creator who can play the fast solo attacker role while also playing combination play (which ronaldo just can't play). Ronaldo can't set the pace of a game and while messi isn't great (xavi/zidane/pirlo) at it he is at least passable. What I'm trying to say here is that messi is a constant pressure creator while ronaldo needs a specific setup. Also I would like to point out that ronaldo is one of the MOST WASTEFUL players in history, all his shots/shots per target and free kicks have horrible ratios. Imo peak ronaldo is am amazing wing and poacher, and that value was maximized in the EPL and with real, but to win at the highest level you need to control the game and play with combinations, play from midfield, constantly create pressure, which messi is simply better at. It's no shame in this. Positionally speaking messi is better at linking midfield with attack in comparison to ronaldo and he can also play with more types of players as he is explosive in 1v1s but also excellent at providing direct and indirect service.

I know you're trying to troll here but seriously, no sane person would say ronaldo > messi, and no good coach would make this pick. In the football coaching school you learn about space coverage as a team, which at an individual level is created by the ability to play wing + striker + central attacking midfield offensively while also being willing to rotate the play to maximize team pressure. Ronaldo isn't willing to rotate play becase he likes to keep the ball. Because of this, ronaldo can't play the midfield, he just isn't a quick combination passer, he wants the ball too much, thus he isn't effective in that position which requires tactical awareness and immediate ball circulation. Because messi can play that position he creates much more space for the team, he circulates the ball according to where the offense gets more space but, like ronaldo, he also acts as an additional pressure himself through his individual prowess. I could go on and on here, but it should be obvious by now, even for a troll.

The relevance of truly top players isn't in his goal scoring ratio (which is amazing for both) but in his ability to constantly create direct (chances) and indirect (good positional play) chances. Ronaldo is a poor indirect creator, he is more of finisher or direct assist passer, messi is excellent in going in and out of fluid play, which makes him much more dangerous because he is much harder to predict, that's why barcelona could play these deep runs with iniesta/xavi/biscuits, because messi could play midfield on attack for that play. Messi can also play with ball dominant players, while ronaldo has a harder time. Ronaldo is also easier to get out of rythm and out of big games because he is less flexible positionally. Barcelona and argentina rotate messi in tougher matches to get more of the ball from deep midfield, because they know he won't paralyze the play and just play his temporary position normally (except occasional individual runs).

I'll also add that the EPL is many things but it was NEVER known for its defense.

Put peak Godnaldo on Argentina & he would have put Aguero to use much like Dinho used to partner w/ Eto'o instead of having him rot on the bench. Imagine if he was getting services from Di Maria instead of Quaresma:Fergi was getting a train run on him by Wenger/Mou during the mid 2000s before CR7 became a world-class player. If you're talking about the pre-Mou era then that's a different story.
    an interesting proposition putting ronaldo on argentina, but a catastrophic one as he can't play construction in midfield and argentina are very lacking at that (messi is critical there). Basically they have many mouths to feed but can't circulate the ball, and ronaldo isn't making it better while messi is, so most certainly they aren't doing better.
    Also at comparing ronaldo with ronaldinho who was an exceptional creator and infinitely better dribbler. Ronaldinho was an unique talent, imo better than ronaldo and close to missi, too bad he was a lazy .For the sake of the argument I'll say that ronaldinho was exceptional in creation play, short passes, positional play, midfield interchanges and so on. Extremely different from ronaldo.
    And again quaresma plays more of a combination game then di mari who just looks to run ... wtf son, it's obvious you're a casual fan tbh.

Fluke? He carried Portugal during the qualifying stages for the Euros with midfielders that would be warming the bench on Argentina.
    LoL @ citing Quaresma as world class QUALITY player when he wouldn't even make the Argentinian NT.
    quaresma had more with portugal winning the final than any other player. also quaresma is an exceptionally talented gypsy, if it weren't for his cultural problems (laziness, nigness, me-first sometimes) he would've a much bigger name. When he wants to play (once in a blue moon) he is a great player tbh. Quaresma would actually be useful on this argentina side becase he can and is willing pass the ball.

As I've said son, leave this football thing to those that actually follow it, I'm sure the NBA forum has more "tee hee" opportunities tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

lmao son all pro sportsmen are supplemented like . They were giving us supplements in division 6 youth in germany , in the big money pros they have supplement designers, supplement programs and so on. They are all maximally roided with extra attention to their physical needs.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    lmao son all pro sportsmen are supplemented like . They were giving us supplements in division 6 youth in germany , in the big money pros they have supplement designers, supplement programs and so on. They are all maximally roided with extra attention to their physical needs.
    Germans are the ones that started the doping game so it's not a surprise that they are still trying to create a superior Aryan race,

Gonaldo grew up poor & got his gains by pumping iron as he grew into his 6'1" frame. Missi was a 4'8" midget who could only ride the tea cup at the amusement park before his father introduced him to HGH.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    any ronaldo is inferior to messi son, ronaldo can't control the midfield and his aerial scoring is limited to set pieces (which again need to be created, and are also rare).

Godnaldo has scored 51 headers for RM, making him the most lethal since 2009 & he isn't even a CF.

The reason he doesn't score more during the run of play is b/c he the one servicing the ball to Benzema. In any case, he has scored incredible headers BOTH during set pieces & run of play:

I'll also add that the EPL is many things but it was NEVER known for its defense.
    Ask Mou about what it's like to play in La Liga vs. EPL:

an interesting proposition putting ronaldo on argentina, but a catastrophic one as he can't play construction in midfield and argentina are very lacking at that (messi is critical there). Basically they have many mouths to feed but can't circulate the ball, and ronaldo isn't making it better while messi is, so most certainly they aren't doing better.
    Dumbass, the issue with Argentina is that they try to play possession ball against teams that park the bus b/c that's what suits Messi style of play. Unless you have Xavi/Iniesta at midfield, you aren't consistently breaking down teams that park the bus (which happens a lot in tournament b/c teams are just trying to win games instead of pleasing fans) playing possession ball just ask Pep how it worked out for him in the CL w/ BM.

Gonaldo's ability to play crosses & be an arial threat is what make him valuable against European teams that tend to park the bus. Who the is Messi going to link up w/ if he played on Portugal?

And again quaresma plays more of a combination game then di mari who just looks to run ... wtf son, it's obvious you're a casual fan tbh.
    Di Mari had the best run of his career playing w/ Godnaldo:

Quaresma is so inconsistent that he got dropped from the 2014 WC roster, it was Godnaldo servicing the ball to no-name strikers:

quaresma had more with portugal winning the final than any other player. also quaresma is an exceptionally talented gypsy, if it weren't for his cultural problems (laziness, nigness, me-first sometimes) he would've a much bigger name. When he wants to play (once in a blue moon) he is a great player tbh. Quaresma would actually be useful on this argentina side becase he can and is willing pass the ball.
    Quaresma was on the bench for a reason:

He played well in the final after coming in as a sub but the guy is hit or miss everytime he steps onto a pitch.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-26-2016 at 09:06 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Germans are the ones that started the doping game so it's not a surprise that they are still trying to create a superior Aryan race,

Gonaldo grew up poor & got his gains by pumping iron as he grew into his 6'1" frame. Missi was a 4'8" midget who could only ride the tea cup at the amusement park before his father introduced him to HGH.
    they both were highly scouted from very early ages by barcelona and sporting ..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Godnaldo has scored 51 headers for RM, making him the most lethal since 2009 & he isn't even a CF.

The reason he doesn't score more during the run of play is b/c he the one servicing the ball to Benzema. In any case, he has scored incredible headers BOTH during set pieces & run of play:

Ask Mou about what it's like to play in La Liga vs. EPL:

Dumbass, the issue with Argentina is that they try to play possession ball against teams that park the bus b/c that's what suits Messi style of play. Unless you have Xavi/Iniesta at midfield, you aren't consistently breaking down teams that park the bus (which happens a lot in tournament b/c teams are just trying to win games instead of pleasing fans) playing possession ball just ask Pep how it worked out for him in the CL w/ BM.

Gonaldo's ability to play crosses & be an arial threat is what make him valuable against European teams that tend to park the bus. Who the is Messi going to link up w/ if he played on Portugal?

Di Mari had the best run of his career playing w/ Godnaldo:

Quaresma is so inconsistent that he got dropped from the 2014 WC roster, it was Godnaldo servicing the ball to no-name strikers:

Quaresma was on the bench for a reason:

He played well in the final after coming in as a sub but the guy is hit or miss everytime he steps onto a pitch.
    I rest my case, stick to american football son and stop going kobrick fan mode on this forum

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I rest my case, stick to american football son and stop going kobrick fan mode on this forum
    I'm not American by birth bruh, I'm grew up on the land where all humanity originated. If you know anything about Africans, they live & breath Futbol.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm not American by birth bruh, I'm grew up on the land where all humanity originated. If you know anything about Africans, they live & breath Futbol.
    seeing your posts I should've know tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    seeing your posts I should've know tbh.
    ?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    more like this tbh

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    more like this tbh
    I couldn't have come up w/ a better picture of me taking a all over your poAst.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    More like this:

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I couldn't have come up w/ a better picture of me taking a all over your poAst.
    covering something with and ting on something are quite different, although this difference is hard to grasp by simians. tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    covering something with and ting on something are quite different, although this difference is hard to grasp by simians. tbh.
    Germans have more experience w/ eating & drinking piss so I'll concede that point to you.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Oh no you didn't!

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Germans have more experience w/ eating & drinking piss so I'll concede that point to you.
    we should've left you monkeys in the jungle, our western civilization would've probably already colonized other galaxies by now tbh. From relativity, building rockets and landing on the moon to building iphones and cherishing gots, that's the true niqger legacy, in 50 years nonetheless. In another 100 we'll probably be killing each other for bananas, songs in which niqger luckily rhymes with niqger and zoophilia videos.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    we should've left you monkeys in the jungle, our western civilization would've probably already colonized other galaxies by now tbh
    Colonize galaxies:

I'm sad to inform you that Hitler's gay lover Mussolini dropped his German engineered technology & fled at the sight of unarmed alpha males that butt ed your ancestors:

............this is the reason German girls love Black men.

BTW, Western civilization would be stuck in the stone ages if it wasn't for Egyptians:
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-29-2016 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Barça

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    City completely dominated the match.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Uefalona was in full effect. Props to City for overcoming it.

That no call on the obvious penalty over Sterling where he saw a yellow for diving

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No ALPHAniesta to carry Messi

No Party

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what is it with messi when his team gets defeated, its always an epic beat down? compared to the wins...

Thread Information