Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid have bad some very epic beat downs like 4-0 to Barca, getting trashed by Dortmund, losing to atletico 4-0

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid have bad some very epic beat downs like 4-0 to Barca, getting trashed by Dortmund, losing to atletico 4-0
    At least they are not Man City

And let's not forget Barça getting 7'uped by Bayern or raped by an injured Milan team in 1994

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    At least they are not Man City

And let's not forget Barça getting 7'uped by Bayern or raped by an injured Milan team in 1994
    Right, but look at how injured Barca were against both Bayern and City. Madrid have lost to teams like Real Sociedad 2-4. A fully healthy Barca team walks all over City, and City obviously needed this game far more than Barca did.

Barca has had some bad losses over the years, but not moreso than any other team, and considering the injuries and the greater intensity from City today's result was bound to happen at some point.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Right, but look at how injured Barca were against both Bayern and City. Madrid have lost to teams like Real Sociedad 2-4. A fully healthy Barca team walks all over City, and City obviously needed this game far more than Barca did.

Barca has had some bad losses over the years, but not moreso than any other team, and considering the injuries and the greater intensity from City today's result was bound to happen at some point.
    I have to agree with you

A healthy Barca absolutely destroys City, no question about that

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I have to agree with you

A healthy Barca absolutely destroys City, no question about that

But my god this stupid passing out from the back with Ter Stegen drives me crazy. And trying to play an offside trap against City was just dumb

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But my god this stupid passing out from the back with Ter Stegen drives me crazy. And trying to play an offside trap against City was just dumb
    Yeah wtf was that lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Non-issue for Barca. They will still qualify first.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid oh my 3-3 with Legia Warsaw of all teams

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid oh my 3-3 with Legia Warsaw of all teams
    And Zidane going crazy starting Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema and Morata. And then bringing on Asensio for Coentrao.
    If only he had 10 Strikers tonight...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And Zidane going crazy starting Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema and Morata. And then bringing on Asensio for Coentrao.
    If only he had 10 Strikers tonight...
    In fairness you guys need Casemero badly much like we do Iniesta. Both teams have a midfield in shambles and hit hard with injuries. Hopefully things better in time for the Classico although I HATE that godawful start time (10 AM on the east coast ugh)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo greeted David Pawlaczyc, the Polish youngster who was roused from his coma in 2013 after listening to one of the striker's goals.

Good dude

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Legia's coach is so mad

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In fairness you guys need Casemero badly much like we do Iniesta. Both teams have a midfield in shambles and hit hard with injuries. Hopefully things better in time for the Classico although I HATE that godawful start time (10 AM on the east coast ugh)
    True but maybe even more Modric is missed. He is the motor next to Kroos.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, ing China.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Colonize galaxies:

I'm sad to inform you that Hitler's gay lover Mussolini dropped his German engineered technology & fled at the sight of unarmed alpha males that butt ed your ancestors:

............this is the reason German girls love Black men.

BTW, Western civilization would be stuck in the stone ages if it wasn't for Egyptians:

References:
    https://iq-research.info/en/page/ave...ped_fragment_= the average ethiopian has an IQ of 69 (has grown since picture, probably the european zoo specimens are considered )
    http://paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html this link shows you that an average iq of 69 makes more than half that country clinically re ed. It also shows that many species of chimps are more gifted.

bottom line is, many types of monkeys understand football better than you. As I was saying, leave it to those who can actually discern what is happening in this game, stick to throwing spears tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    References:
    https://iq-research.info/en/page/ave...ped_fragment_= the average ethiopian has an IQ of 69 (has grown since picture, probably the european zoo specimens are considered )
    Yeah, a culturally biased IQ test developed for Westerners.

It's the equivalent of giving electrical engineers an organic chemistry exam & calling them re s when they fail the exam.

IQ doesn't test ones ability to learn but rather someones knowledge, you would know that if you weren't a re .

http://paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html this link shows you that an average iq of 69 makes more than half that country clinically re ed. It also shows that many species of chimps are more gifted.
    bottom line is, many types of monkeys understand football better than you. As I was saying, leave it to those who can actually discern what is happening in this game, stick to throwing spears tbh.
    The most educated immigrant population in the US are Africans:

Perhaps most surprising is that, by many measures, the most-educated immigrant group in the U.S. isn't East Asians. It's Africans. According to Census data, more than 43 percent of African immigrants hold a bachelor's degree or higher -- slightly more than immigrants from East Asia.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, a culturally biased IQ test developed for Westerners.

It's the equivalent of giving electrical engineers an organic chemistry exam & calling them re s when they fail the exam.

IQ doesn't test ones ability to learn but rather someones knowledge, you would know that if you weren't a re .

The most educated immigrant population in the US are Africans:
    a culturally biased test from a culture that shaped this planet vs a culture that was shaped by the jungles of africa
    discussing it as a knowledge test yet ethiopians have less knowledge than several type of monkeys i guess the monkeys learn faster ?
    yes the east africans have various prestigious degrees from world renown universities such as
    "lagos school of monkey business"
    "mozambique stone age art school"
    "hungry nigerian agricultural ins ute"
    "niger internet royal business by mail academy"
    "charles taylor freedom university of free town"
    "congo peace university"
    "the banana economist of zaire"
    "scottish royal school of kampala"
    "spear throwing university of kampala"
    "mobutu royal academy of hatmakers"
    "zimbabwe inflation study ins ute"
    "somali naval academy"
    and so on. while the east asians are actually able to do something except measure play with their s.

If you leave the arabs out (they got nothing to do with subsaharan negros) the average intellect on the african continent is inferior to that of a common monkey
    they should've filmed the planet of the apes in africa tbh, might've sold it as a do entary tbh, I'm sure some of you would've recognized some family

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    a culturally biased test from a culture that shaped this planet vs a culture that was shaped by the jungles of africa
    discussing it as a knowledge test yet ethiopians have less knowledge than several type of monkeys i guess the monkeys learn faster ?
    yes the east africans have various prestigious degrees from world renown universities such as
    "lagos school of monkey business"
    "mozambique stone age art school"
    "hungry nigerian agricultural ins ute"
    "niger internet royal business by mail academy"
    "charles taylor freedom university of free town"
    "congo peace university"
    "the banana economist of zaire"
    "scottish royal school of kampala"
    "spear throwing university of kampala"
    "mobutu royal academy of hatmakers"
    "zimbabwe inflation study ins ute"
    "somali naval academy"
    and so on. while the east asians are actually able to do something except measure play with their s.

If you leave the arabs out (they got nothing to do with subsaharan negros) the average intellect on the african continent is inferior to that of a common monkey
    they should've filmed the planet of the apes in africa tbh, might've sold it as a do entary tbh, I'm sure some of you would've recognized some family
    I'm sorry to hear your inferiority complex has led you to a career of full-time troll specializing in mainstream bigotry.

Europeans shaped the world? That is some Revisionist History...The Arabs kept medicinal ornaments after the Barbaric Northern Europeans almost destoryed everything what was left of Greek Medicine.

- They Breath life on Math..the numerals we use today are of brownie origins

- The Religion the whitey followis from brownie land. Actually, White people painting Jesus is a typical european Revisio is history. Even if he wasn't clear, its pretty darn clear europe had to lie about history.

- These same Arabs that thrived through Islam...Conquered Spain and southern european regions...They once had to show up and asked for Help from an ETHOPIAN BLACK KING...

- We'd probably be all in the stone ages of said African empire didnt save the muzzies who in the proccess made some astronomica advancments.

-The Europeans were just by far the most populpus and advanced through killing each other in world wars...

- But its a decreasing in number race. Pretty soon, black people, South brownie, and arabs will all over number you and its only a matter of time.

- The Gay agenda should be the downfall and the reason for the inevitable extinctio of the whote race. Imo.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well, this thread went to .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm sorry to hear your inferiority complex has led you to a career of full-time troll specializing in mainstream bigotry.

Europeans shaped the world? That is some Revisionist History...The Arabs kept medicinal ornaments after the Barbaric Northern Europeans almost destoryed everything what was left of Greek Medicine.

- They Breath life on Math..the numerals we use today are of brownie origins

- The Religion the whitey followis from brownie land. Actually, White people painting Jesus is a typical european Revisio is history. Even if he wasn't clear, its pretty darn clear europe had to lie about history.

- These same Arabs that thrived through Islam...Conquered Spain and southern european regions...They once had to show up and asked for Help from an ETHOPIAN BLACK KING...

- We'd probably be all in the stone ages of said African empire didnt save the muzzies who in the proccess made some astronomica advancments.

-The Europeans were just by far the most populpus and advanced through killing each other in world wars...

- But its a decreasing in number race. Pretty soon, black people, South brownie, and arabs will all over number you and its only a matter of time.

- The Gay agenda should be the downfall and the reason for the inevitable extinctio of the whote race. Imo.
    son, I am fully aware of the arab, indian and asian accomplishments. I got nothing against these peoples, you won't see them compared to chimpanzees or hanging in jungle trees collecting bananas.

That being said the white race is by far the fairest. We needed european rationalism and individualism to really kickstart this human civilization. We cir vented the globe. We got to the moon and in space. We built the first plane. We built the nuclear weapons. We defined the diplomatic framework of the world. We formalized math/physics/chemistry/medicine/whatever-the- -it-is-that-is-relevant, bringing it from the stone age to modern usage. We colonized the world. We brought all the social advancement, all the laws, social contracts and whatnot. We deposed the world of kings. We brought you secularism. We brought you classical music. We brought you the printing press and expanded literacy. We brough you electricity. We brought you free higher education. We brought you your ing television, fridge, computer, internet, heating, your crush's fake breasts, your car and the petrol in it.
    You look around and what you see is white civilization making you live thrice as long accessing all this abundance. We, a small 15-20% of the global population did all this . We brought this race from the medieval era to this era of abundance. We brought you civilization.

And this all goes to with the post ww2 boomers. The first boomer generations, the ones that are now in their 60s/70s and 80s are the ones that truly ed our race, bringing it from pure men and women of dignity and integrity to this sell-buy-resell/dope addict/iPhone/SJW/hipster/ got/everybody has rights!/tv-addict trash that got outbred by immigrants destroying our social safety net. . These young generations (<40) have nobody to learn from tbh, they are beyond hope, they don't represent white man values anymore.
    Look at where government, science, diplomacy, economics, social structure, etc are going .. do you miss our true civilization yet?

Well, this thread went to .
    it's the UCL before spring, what did you expect tbh?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    That being said the white race is by far the fairest. We needed european rationalism and individualism to really kickstart this human civilization. We cir vented the globe. We got to the moon and in space. We built the first plane. We built the nuclear weapons. We defined the diplomatic framework of the world. We formalized math/physics/chemistry/medicine/whatever-the- -it-is-that-is-relevant, bringing it from the stone age to modern usage. We colonized the world. We brought all the social advancement, all the laws, social contracts and whatnot. We deposed the world of kings. We brought you secularism. We brought you classical music. We brought you the printing press and expanded literacy. We brough you electricity. We brought you free higher education. We brought you your ing television, fridge, computer, internet, heating, your crush's fake breasts, your car and the petrol in it.
    You look around and what you see is white civilization making you live thrice as long accessing all this abundance. We, a small 15-20% of the global population did all this . We brought this race from the medieval era to this era of abundance. We brought you civilization.

And this all goes to with the post ww2 boomers. The first boomer generations, the ones that are now in their 60s/70s and 80s are the ones that truly ed our race, bringing it from pure men and women of dignity and integrity to this sell-buy-resell/dope addict/iPhone/SJW/hipster/ got/everybody has rights!/tv-addict trash that got outbred by immigrants destroying our social safety net. . These young generations (<40) have nobody to learn from tbh, they are beyond hope, they don't represent white man values anymore.
    Look at where government, science, diplomacy, economics, social structure, etc are going .. do you miss our true civilization yet?
    "WE".....

Germany didn't exist as a nation-state until the late 19th century when the light bulb had already been invented, it was a region occupied by Neanderthal tribes.

But...but..but..double-chin/stout neck Martin Luther & his antisemitic writings:

What's next, South Korea to claim they are responsible for advent of modern technology:

-Ethiopia had it's own script invented in 2000 BC when Germanic tribes were learning how to wipe their ass.

-The Persian religious figure Mani listed Aksum with Rome, Persia, and China as one of the four great powers of his era, during the 3rd century.

-Emperors of Ethiopia were referred to as the "King of Kings" & didn't have an inferiority complex unlike the Fuhrer:

Bow Down, es:

Europeans denying Ethiopians were Africans after getting their ass handed to 'em:

Sign the treaty :

Oooohhhhh, you thought you were going to talk your way out of this:

Just giving a daily briefing:

Cute:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

The Religion the whitey followis from brownie land. Actually, White people painting Jesus is a typical european Revisio is history. Even if he wasn't clear, its pretty darn clear europe had to lie about history.

These same Arabs that thrived through Islam...Conquered Spain and southern european regions

They once had to show up and asked for Help from an ETHOPIAN BLACK KING...

We'd probably be all in the stone ages of said African empire didnt save the muzzies

The Europeans were just by far the most populpus and advanced through killing each other in world wars...

But its a decreasing in number race. Pretty soon, black people, South brownie, and arabs will all over number you and its only a matter of time.

The worst part is, The northern whites people have only existed as power for a very short time...and I wouldn't be surprised to see them the fastest to decline.

I dont consider Historic Greeks, Persians, Turks( ottomans) white.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    compare these 2 children:

One of them has a secure, loving, civilized and happy future as a world champ, with 2000 years of civilized history, the other one has statistics against him doubling his age with a people which have regressed from 2000 years ago.

The worst part is, The northern whites people have only existed as power for a very short time...and I wouldn't be surprised to see them the fastest to decline.
    I dont consider Historic Greeks, Persians, Turks( ottomans) white.
    we're not dead yet son, we're still very much on top.

Thread Information