Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barcelona drew PSG, it's not like they got a top team either

And Madrid usually struggles vs Italian teams
    But Barca won their group. Madrid finished second and still get the easier draw.

In fairness though Napolia have been playing really well lately (8 straight wins) so while a lot can change heading into February for these games hopefully it' a good matchup either way.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But Barca won their group. Madrid finished second and still get the easier draw.

In fairness though Napolia have been playing really well lately (8 straight wins) so while a lot can change heading into February for these games hopefully it' a good matchup either way.
    Sucks for Napaoli that Milik is injured

Hopefully he will be back for them in time

I'm looking forward for my boy Ghoulam vs RM

Arsenal ain't beating Bayern ..

the coasting is over; Carlito lives and breathes for the UCL...
    Last edited by spursistan; 12-12-2016 at 01:30 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Arsenal ain't beating Bayern ..

the coasting is over; Carlito lives and breathes for the UCL...
    so if they are out, then wenger the wanker can concentrate on winning the epl instead, if he cant even win the epl then lol enal

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I see Florentino pushing for another Barcelona-Atlético in quarterfinals tbh.
    It's only right that Barfa beat RM's step-brother before they have a shot at the le.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It's only right that Barfa beat RM's step-brother before they have a shot at the le.
    Sadly there is no better team equipped to take out Barca than Atletico. No other team can hold Barca's attack in check as well as Atletico.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Sadly there is no better team equipped to take out Barca than Atletico. No other team can hold Barca's attack in check as well as Atletico.
    Translation: Missi is a system player, if the system is disrupted then he's neutralized.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atleti got raped by Villareal and they just lost Olbak for 3 months

Season : fcked

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Barça fans crying... PSG is a freaking mess, playing against PSG is as easy as Napoli nowadays

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Translation: Missi is a system player, if the system is disrupted then he's neutralized.
    Ronaldo is much more of a system player. He is a flat track bully. Take out Ramos and Eder and Ronaldo wins nothing.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barça fans crying... PSG is a freaking mess, playing against PSG is as easy as Napoli nowadays
    Right, but Barca won the group. They deserve the easier opponent. Only Madrid could finish in second place and get another year of easy teams.

Don't be silly Brazil, you're better than that.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Atleti got raped by Villareal and they just lost Olbak for 3 months

Season : fcked
    Simeone to Inter.

Although I wish he'd manage ARG for the 2018 WC

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is much more of a system player. He is a flat track bully. Take out Ramos and Eder and Ronaldo wins nothing.
    Godnaldo hasn't won anything without Ramos & Eder:

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Godnaldo hasn't won anything without Ramos & Eder:

I'm talking about 2016.

Not hard to win on a stacked United team that continued to win les after penaldo left.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I'm talking about 2016.

Not hard to win on a stacked United team that continued to win les after penaldo left.
    Manure before Godnaldo: Hadn't won a CL le since the 20th century

Manure after Godnaldo: Hasn't won a CL le in a Decade

Stacked:

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Manure before Godnaldo: Hadn't won a CL le since the 20th century

Manure after Godnaldo: Hasn't won a CL le in a Decade

Stacked:
    The audacity of Midgetfan

Trying to put the "carried" label on Ronaldo like their boy doesn't get carried by Iniesta and Xavi. Can't even beat a man named Alexis smdh...

Eder

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Right, but Barca won the group. They deserve the easier opponent. Only Madrid could finish in second place and get another year of easy teams.

Brazil is right tbh

And unless they replace Emery with a competent coach, Monaco is going to win French L1.

Emery won't last, and Al-Khelaifi will probably follow him

PSG is a hot mess right now, even Napoli would beat them

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Brazil is right tbh

And unless they replace Emery with a competent coach, Monaco is going to win French L1.

Emery won't last, and Al-Khelaifi will probably follow him

PSG is a hot mess right now, even Napoli would beat them
    You're missing the point. I never said PSG was a great team, this is the weakest PSG team in years. All I'm saying is Madrid came in second in their group and still continue to get the weaker opponents.

Even when Madrid lose their group, they still get the easier teams. It's uncanny.

That's all.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The audacity of Midgetfan

Trying to put the "carried" label on Ronaldo like their boy doesn't get carried by Iniesta and Xavi. Can't even beat a man named Alexis smdh...

Eder

Messi is still winning les without Xavi, United still went on to win les after Ronaldo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You're missing the point. I never said PSG was a great team, this is the weakest PSG team in years. All I'm saying is Madrid came in second in their group and still continue to get the weaker opponents.

Even when Madrid lose their group, they still get the easier teams. It's uncanny.

That's all.
    Who cares

Bayern is winning this imo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Who cares

Bayern is winning this imo
    This is the worst Bayern team since 2011. Ancelotti is a legend when it comes to CL but I'll happily make a sig bet with you that Bayern won't reach the Finals

My Team
    France
    Post Count

I was just saying Barça fans were whinning about the fact Madrid had an easy opponent, I'm just sayin' that if you paid attention you will realize that PSG is a mess with a dysfunctional locker room, they are still hanging on French league because this league is weak as but this year not sure who is the easiest opponent between PSG and Napoli. 1st or 2nd is quite irrelevant in CL nowadays anyway, goal is to be top 2 there is near not big of advantage of being 1st, every year has the same trend.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I was just saying Barça fans were whinning about the fact Madrid had an easy opponent, I'm just sayin' that if you paid attention you will realize that PSG is a mess with a dysfunctional locker room, they are still hanging on French league because this league is weak as but this year not sure who is the easiest opponent between PSG and Napoli. 1st or 2nd is quite irrelevant in CL nowadays anyway, goal is to be top 2 there is near not big of advantage of being 1st, every year has the same trend.
    I agree with everything you said, and yes, this is easily the crappiest PSG team in quite some time.

I do respect Emery a lot, and he definitely knows how to play his cards in a knockout tournament as he has proven with Sevilla the last 3 years in a row.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I agree with everything you said, and yes, this is easily the crappiest PSG team in quite some time.

I do respect Emery a lot, and he definitely knows how to play his cards in a knockout tournament as he has proven with Sevilla the last 3 years in a row.

I like Emery too but running Sevilla and PSG is quite different, PSG is full of divas, president counselors, stars, everybody with an opinion...it's a bag of snakes... always been. Good luck to him but not sure he will last long

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Damn Di Maria

Thread Information