Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Juventus because of Buffon tbh. Also Monaco doesn't have a shot at this and fuck both Madrid teams.
    what's wrong with atletico? they play good football tbh.

Barca needs some major chances in the offseason, starting from the coach, tbh.
    what barca needs besides a coach is to press more (don't half ass it) and to acquire a first rate 2 way midfielder while improving their defense and size. some leadership wouldn't hurt. you think they receive 3 from juventus and 4 from psg with puyol on the pitch? A true leader is needed for this group of primadonnas.

Hopefully this isn't just the end of Luis Enrique, but also tiki-taka... that shit isn't novel anymore... 80% possession and zero goals...
    tiki taka is here to stay tbh. you just need a proper deep 2 way playmaker and some leadership to pull it off. Clone xavi tbh

This faggot missed one shot after the other...kept hogging the ball and did shit all with it as per par for him in big games

meanwhile Alphanaldo scores a hat trick in limited touches against fucking Bayern
    tbh lionel bieber has missed a lot of big chances in this game, one might easily say that he choked ..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Except the 2015 CL was because of him, Xavi barely played and Iniesta was solid but Messi had by far and away the biggest impact.

Ronaldo can't create for shit, Ramos is the biggest reason they're winning La Liga.

Madrid would suffer far more without Modric than they would without Ronaldo.
    not a penaldo fan at all but he does create a lot of space indirectly with his space coverage and poaching. Just a different kind of space. IMO penaldo would've done wonders with playmakers like xavi and iniesta in more aggressive roles, as they fit him more then messi imo.

I agree that Ramos and Pepe are the true Real goats, just bullying niggas not giving a single fuck Ramos is the only spanish NT player to pick on fucking puyol of all people

btw, this read-up on pepe is absolutely http://www.realmadrid.com/en/footbal...-lima-ferreira

Pepe is technically impeccable, tactically perfect, has a great sense of positioning, speed, strength and intelligence. He is very strong in the air and is also elegant when playing the ball out of defence. Since he arrived at the club, Pepe has been a vital presence at the heart of the Real Madrid defense.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Laugh all you want but Pepe was the best CB in the last 2 Euros

much better than overrated Hummels tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what's wrong with atletico? they play good football tbh.
    More like fuck Simeone.

Believe.
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

God damn is Amuseddaysleeper salty as fuck.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Juventus scares me tbh

Moat balanced team and well coached

Believe.
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Juventus scares me tbh

Moat balanced team and well coached
    My favourite for winning.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Would you guys rather play Juventus over one leg or two? I think Juventus will struggle to score, their finishing against Barca in the second leg was pitiful (as was ours).

Dybala had some wonder goals, but Higuain is going to BOTTLE it.

Contributor to Basketbawful, check it out

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would you guys rather play Juventus over one leg or two? I think Juventus will struggle to score, their finishing against Barca in the second leg was pitiful (as was ours).

Dybala had some wonder goals, but Higuain is going to BOTTLE it.
    1 leg

Because Allegri can adjust and also because we would be more in the Final (1 leg)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So apparently the Dortmund bomber is German

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would have preferred Juve or Monaco in semi-finals with the second leg in Bernabéu. Atleti is a very tough matchup.

Post Count
    Dortumond Bomber was Russian who wanted to disguise the attack as an "islamic" attack.

Believe.
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dortumond Bomber was Russian who wanted to disguise the attack as an "islamic" attack.
    He wanted to make money out of it...

Believe.
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I was literally screaming at the TV for Modric or Marcelo to take the foul. How stupid.

Not one single fan here had confidence in Barca

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Let's all take a minute to laugh at the midget as he scores ONE penalty in his last FOUR CL matches

But, but Ronaldo is declining midgetfan said

Bring on Getafe, Granada, Coruna etc. so Lionel Bieber can take care of his blue balls
    This faggot missed one shot after the other...kept hogging the ball and did shit all with it as per par for him in big games

meanwhile Alphanaldo scores a hat trick in limited touches against fucking Bayern
    As expected. Big game Naldo showing up against the big teams is always a given.

Others show up against Grandada

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What happened to German teams, tbh? Monaco? dfens...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What happened to German teams, tbh? Monaco? dfens...
    bayern got (overall) a bit jobbed in a tight clash, they were due to a quater final exit one of days, might as well lose to real instead of monaco/manchester city/psg.
    borussia got beaten by a slightly more talented team imo, also after terror attack I don't think they played at their maximum.

Both teams played quality football, so I can't say they choked or underperformed, given the circumstances they did ok.

Tbh monaco have some serious talent on that team, we might be looking at some fresh blood for the next decade of Les Bleus, also at further proof that good football can be played by growing instead of buying talent. Too bad monaco will get some $$$$$$ offers this summer and they'll be forced to break that team apart. Let's hope these players will at least go somewhere where they'll develop and not rot on a bench.
    Last edited by dfens; 1 Day Ago at 03:15 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    you really gonna drop the lefty's cousins excuse card? come on son, you're better than that...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you really gonna drop the lefty's cousins excuse card? come on son, you're better than that...
    what a take tbh they should've been fired up tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Tbh monaco have some serious talent on that team, we might be looking at some fresh blood for the next decade of Les Bleus, also at further proof that good football can be played by growing instead of buying talent. Too bad monaco will get some $$$$$$ offers this summer and they'll be forced to break that team apart. Let's hope these players will at least go somewhere where they'll develop and not rot on a bench.
    I hope they can keep the core but I think Mbappe for instance is gonna receive crazy money somewhere tbh...

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    I hope they can keep the core but I think Mbappe for instance is gonna receive crazy money somewhere tbh...
    I hope Arsenal land him. Hehehehe

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Typical Cucknited. Buying the wrong young Monacco forward

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    agree on Mbappe tbh, about to get paid Monaco also has a couple of workhorses of african descent who will do wonders in the future for teams playing 7 attacking players at once (barca, real)

I hope Arsenal land him. Hehehehe
    son, as a laker brother, why do you like arsenal? they play uninspired football, are the epitome of choking, wenger has downs, they have zero respect for their fans ... that team looks like a circus tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EPL is quite popular with white North Americans

South/central Americans and Hispanic Muricans prefer La Liga

is this a language/heritage thing

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    A strong serie A would probably shit all over those others cute little leagues in europe tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A strong serie A would probably shit all over those others cute little leagues in europe tbh
    I remember the early 90s, holy fuck that league was stacked.

They'll be back, teams have begun realizing that owning the stadium makes them $$$ and that sugar daddies can pay for said stadiums. Also because football has become so globalized, people have become a bit more knowledgeable about the game instead of watching kick and run business. Good times ahead tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I remember the early 90s, holy fuck that league was stacked.

They'll be back, teams have begun realizing that owning the stadium makes them $$$ and that sugar daddies can pay for said stadiums. Also because football has become so globalized, people have become a bit more knowledgeable about the game instead of watching kick and run business. Good times ahead tbh.
    Det Serie A from mid 80s to mid 90s was the GOAT league

DieGOAT, Platini, the Dutch big 3 , the germaj big 3 playing pretty much there at the same time...
    (Not to mention all the Italian stars)

Holy shit ....

Ffs Milan destroyed a great Barcelona team without Van Basten and Baresi (injuries).

Savicevic

Thread Information