Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    making this a RMAO vs Barfa war. Both teams are UEFA darlings. Today was RMAO's time in the limelight tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Oh my god, only on this forum to people defend those offside goals.
    If there is a positive to today's debacle it's that we will hopefully get video review which the sports definitely needs. Such a great first half completely ruined by the officials.
    Clearly trolling son

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count
    BTW, the Ramos OG was offside too, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ramos clutch AF TBH

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    BTW, the Ramos OG was offside too, tbh...
    True

and it wasn't even a penalty on robben tbqh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    JR Vidal

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The mistakes the ref made allowed Bayern to even the first game (that penalty is called maybe 50% of times and a clear off-side), than seemed to compensate for the errors. Vidal got sent out. Maybe was the same linesman, was asleep or something? The third Ronaldo goal was a close call, the second was a clear off-side tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The fact that Bayern were gifted 2 penalties during this leg is just ignored (Maybe another goal, never saw a replay of the Ramos goal if Müller or Lewandowski were offside)

Barca vs Chelsea was a disgrace.
    Last edited by Jodelo; 04-18-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The mistakes the ref made allowed Bayern to even the first game (that penalty is called maybe 50% of times and a clear off-side), than seemed to compensate for the errors. Vidal got sent out. Maybe was the same linesman, was asleep or something? The third Ronaldo goal was a close call, the second was a clear off-side tbh.
    This. The second goal from Ronaldo cant be missed, though. Horrible call.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The fact that Bayern were gifted 2 penalties during this leg is just ignored (Maybe another goal, never saw a replay of the Ramos goal if Müller or Lewandowski were offside)

Barca vs Chelsea was a disgrace.
    "Gifted".

Both those penalties were legit son, take your homer glasses off and leave it at that. You got the win, take it and lay low, the less this is talked about the better for you, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    "Gifted".

Both those penalties were legit son, take your homer glasses off and leave it at that. You got the win, take it and lay low, the less this is talked about the better for you, tbh.
    wow...

That coming from a guy that said there was no penalty in the Barca Chelsea game. Talk about Homer glasses.

Both for Bayern were gifted. Even the German TV Crew and Experts agree.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fyi I supported bayern (if it wasn't obvious).

Some of you sons are crying in here like little babies tbh Let me make things clear here:

- big teams have big home courts. Madrid benefits a lot. Barca benefits a lot. Bayern gets away with murder. Manchester United has a great home court. Juventus has a good home court. Milan had a great home court. And so on. If you're going to camp nou or bernabeu or another of these led arenas you're going to get jobbed a bit no matter who you are. That's why it's played home and away.
    - what these simple calls (vidal red, casemiro no red) don't tell you is that the ref is keeping track of previous activity. Even if the vidal red is a mistake on that call he was walking on this ice in this game and imo should've been sent off earlier (yellow since 5' min). In the long run these things even out, so quit crying tbh.
    - the first penaldo offside goal (ramos? pass) should've been called (that's homecourt), the second won't be called by any ref in this world, it's a matter of 1-2 inches with no bayern player in sight (that's normal).
    - the better team won. Plain and simple. Real attacked more, created more chances and buried more of them over 210 minutes.
    - Penaldo rose up to the challenge , let's see if misty or neymar can pull a hat trick to get barcelona through...

Lmao some of these s cry like they have been watching the game for 2-3 years. Grow a pair and accept that this home court bull happens all the time each and every year tbh. 2 ing pages of crying

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    "Gifted".

don't worry son, they'll give misty some trophy this year.. best haircut, best taxpayer ...

smh the last 2 pages are just you s crying like in a telenovela tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    wow...

That coming from a guy that said there was no penalty in the Barca Chelsea game. Talk about Homer glasses.

Both for Bayern were gifted. Even the German TV Crew and Experts agree.
    Well, and the Spanish tv crew said the penalties were correct. The entire ing World is talking about "scandal" and you guys are trying to make it seem like the team that got jobbed was Madrid.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Some of you sons are crying in here like little babies tbh Let me make things clear here:

- big teams have big home courts. Madrid benefits a lot. Barca benefits a lot. Bayern gets away with murder. Manchester United has a great home court. Juventus has a good home court. Milan had a great home court. And so on. If you're going to camp nou or bernabeu or another of these led arenas you're going to get jobbed a bit no matter who you are. That's why it's played home and away.
    - what these simple calls (vidal red, casemiro no red) don't tell you is that the ref is keeping track of previous activity. Even if the vidal red is a mistake on that call he was walking on this ice in this game and imo should've been sent off earlier (yellow since 5' min). In the long run these things even out, so quit crying tbh.
    - the first penaldo offside goal (ramos? pass) should've been called (that's homecourt), the second won't be called by any ref in this world, it's a matter of 1-2 inches with no bayern player in sight (that's normal).
    - the better team won. Plain and simple. Real attacked more, created more chances and buried more of them over 210 minutes.
    - Penaldo rose up to the challenge , let's see if misty or neymar can pull a hat trick to get barcelona through...

Lmao some of these s cry like they have been watching the game for 2-3 years. Grow a pair and accept that this home court bull happens all the time each and every year tbh. 2 ing pages of crying
    I didn't know you liked getting cucked so much son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I didn't know you liked getting cucked so much son.
    son, even tiny leicester city got home court advantage with a penaldo not called when schmeichel bulldozed carrasco.

stop being a pussy tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    My dfens going in raw

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

don't worry son, they'll give misty some trophy this year.. best haircut, best taxpayer ...

smh the last 2 pages are just you s crying like in a telenovela tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    "Gifted".

Son I wasn't​ invested in any way in the outcome of this matchup tbh and I can tell you that both those calls were sketchy at best

You might wanna follow your own advice there, tbh..

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Vidal needs to stop crying, tbh. He missed the penaldo in the 1st game that could've closed this series.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Vidal needs to stop crying, tbh. He missed the penaldo in the 1st game that could've closed this series.
    This tbh. He should kill himself.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I just can't understand how players in today's football can be of such a technical quality, but easily miss the ing goal on a penaldo. It's got to be mental tbh, back in my day coach told us to hit 'em high and hit 'em hard, the good old german way

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son I wasn't​ invested in any way in the outcome of this matchup tbh and I can tell you that both those calls were sketchy at best

You might wanna follow your own advice there, tbh..
    My dfens going in raw
    sup son tbh, aren't you supporting penaldo's attempt at a 3peat tbh?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    sup son tbh, aren't you supporting penaldo's attempt at a 3peat tbh?
    Nah son I don't really give a about european football at the club level, tbqh. Gotta admit it's funny watching misty lovers being salty as everytime Alphanaldo proves his superiority though

Thread Information