Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1117
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Shows his shirt to the Bernabéu crowd, after a game that changes nothing? Then starts running his month how he asked only once to exchange the shirt with another player (Zidane). Why?

Good for Messi that he's a great player and that has his records in clásicos and for Barça, but still some minimal humility is on the order imo.
    Last edited by dunkman; 05-03-2017 at 08:30 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ronaldo on pace for another balon? if real madrid wins league and eucl?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Some of his UCL magic

All-time record for goals in finals

All-time record for goals in Clasicos

looking forward to seeing him break more records in the final tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    messi might get to touch that UCL ring after all. isco will surely pet him if real wins tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well people say Ronaldo is this or that, but one thing that I see different from Madrid to Barça, is that Florentino would have sent Messi or Piqué shipped in no time with the incidents they do, while Barça's president not even Barça's socios know who he is. Instead it seems that Messi calls the shots. I mean, in Real Madrid no player or coach is bigger than the club?

Well people say Ronaldo is this or that, but one thing that I see different from Madrid to Barça, is that Florentino would have sent Messi or Piqué shipped in no time with the incidents they do, while Barça's president not even Barça's socios know who he is. Instead it seems that Messi calls the shots. I mean, in Real Madrid no player or coach is bigger than the club?
    He does the same thing ib Argentina.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    ronaldo on pace for another balon? if real madrid wins league and eucl?
    Would be a massive travesty as Messi has inarguably been better than ronaldo this year. Ronaldo hasn't even been the most consistent player for Real Madrid this year.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Would be a massive travesty as Messi has inarguably been better than ronaldo this year. Ronaldo hasn't even been the most consistent player for Real Madrid this year.
    Better vs the european elite > better vs Las Palmas and Getafe

Talking about consistency when midget scored one penalty in 4 games in the knockout stage of the most important european compe ion at a club level. The hypocrisy

This re seriously wants to reward midget for stat-padding against mediocre spanish teams and not winning any trophies
    Last edited by Bynumite; 05-06-2017 at 12:20 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Better vs the european elite > better vs Las Palmas and Getafe

Talking about consistency when midget scored one penalty in 4 games in the knockout stage of the most important european compe ion at a club level. The hipocrisy

This re seriously wants to reward midget for stat-padding against mediocre spanish teams and not winning any trophies
    Having three good games in ucl does not mean you get player of the year. Messi ethered Real Madrid and he didn't need it with offside goals or controversy.

Ronaldo has been wildly inconsistent by his standards. Messi is single handedly keeping Barca on real's heels for la liga while Ronaldo rides the coat tails of Marcelo and Ramos.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Having three good games in ucl does not mean you get player of the year. Messi ethered Real Madrid and he didn't need it with offside goals or controversy.

Ronaldo has been wildly inconsistent by his standards. Messi is single handedly keeping Barca on real's heels for la liga while Ronaldo rides the coat tails of Marcelo and Ramos.
    Riding the coattails of Marcelo and Ramos? Suarez is the 2nd best la liga scorer with 26 goals goals and has more assists than midget too with 12. Midget is not doing single-handedly. You're reaching FAP levels of delusion

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Riding the coattails of Marcelo and Ramos? Suarez is the 2nd best la liga scorer with 26 goals goals and has more assists than midget too with 12. Midget is not doing single-handedly. You're reaching FAP levels of delusion
    Suarez has been having some of the worst droughts of his career this season, he had his first goal the other week for the first time in 6 weeks. Suarez has been disappointing overall this year and has been very inconsistent. He's my second favourite player but this season he's been off after having a solid opening couple of months to the season.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Suarez has been having some of the worst droughts of his career this season, he had his first goal the other week for the first time in 6 weeks. Suarez has been disappointing overall this year and has been very inconsistent. He's my second favourite player but this season he's been off after having a solid opening couple of months to the season.
    26 goals and 12 assists in a top tier domestic league is hardly disappointing no matter how you

You call out Suarez for having a 6 week drought but completely brush off the fact midget did not show up for 4 knockout games in the most important compe ion of the season. Again, just extremely hypocritical and biased.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    26 goals and 12 assists in a top tier domestic league is hardly disappointing no matter how you

You call out Suarez for having a 6 week drought but completely brush off the fact midget did not show up for 4 knockout games in the most important compe ion of the season. Again, just extremely hypocritical and biased.
    You only look at goals and assists Messi was better than any other player for Barca against Juventus, 9 chances created, Iniesta and your precious Suarez missed absolute sitters. The only game Messi had in the knockout stage was the first leg against PSG. I'm not saying he was great every game, but 75% of those games he was solid.

You wanna reward a Real Madrid player because Madrid ends up winning UCL and La Liga, fine, but no way in should it be Ronaldo when he's had more games for them this season than he has in a long time. It would be a slap in the face to his teammates who especially in La Liga are a much bigger reason they are leading the league.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You only look at goals and assists Messi was better than any other player for Barca against Juventus, 9 chances created, Iniesta and your precious Suarez missed absolute sitters. The only game Messi had in the knockout stage was the first leg against PSG. I'm not saying he was great every game, but 75% of those games he was solid.

You wanna reward a Real Madrid player because Madrid ends up winning UCL and La Liga, fine, but no way in should it be Ronaldo when he's had more games for them this season than he has in a long time. It would be a slap in the face to his teammates who especially in La Liga are a much bigger reason they are leading the league.
    Like i've said before, Ronaldo has had better statiscal seasons than Messi before but he didn't win the ballon d'or because of the lack of team trophies. Again, your asking the voters to change their criteria just so your precious little midget can win it

Oh and by the way, Suarez just scored la liga goal #27, what a disappointment this scrub is

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Det goal by Dani Alves, holy crap

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca letting Alves go.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    One of Messi's best friends, but folks then say that Lio calls all the shots in Barcelona.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca letting Alves go.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    One of Messi's best friends, but folks then say that Lio calls all the shots in Barcelona.
    Well that's because Alves is not a striker

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barca letting Alves go.
    tbh it was the right choice for everybody (alves, juventus, barcelona), barcelona are just too small and alves is too old to cover that much empty space at his age, at juventus he is covered and can conserve energy there.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't wait for another masterclass from Benzema, of course starting.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't wait for another masterclass from Benzema, of course starting.
    Zozo saving Morata for the Final

Not really

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Casemiro not playable tonight. Real gonna choke that

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Varane is the most overrated defender in the world. Re s that don't watch the games think this guy is world class because FIFA 17 said so. Pepe come back pls

Thread Information