My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Too bad his son isn't tbh
    Bah he is a kid. He is allowed to make mistakes tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi scared to take penalties, he's probably going to put Aguero on the spot (like Neymar) for the WC qualifiers
    "Messi scared to take penalties". GOD is so godly that he doesn't even let poor folks troll on a random message board.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Except everyone acknowledges City were never ever a worthy semi-finalist. They are group stage fodder as Barcelona proved the other day. And this is also factoring in that this year's City is better than last year's. It is appalling Madrid barely scraped by against that squad.
    Yeah, Godnaldo only scored the winning goal to beat the team that bounced Barca in the QF. (Missi would have skied it)

Champion: Real Madrid C.F.

Top scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo

You: MAD!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, Godnaldo only scored the winning goal to beat the team that bounced Barca in the QF. (Missi would have skied it)

Champion: Real Madrid C.F.

Top scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo

You: MAD!
    What does that have to do with anything Amuseddaysleeper said in that post?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything Amuseddaysleeper said in that post?
    RM didn't beat any top tier team to win the cup except the one that bounced Barca & Godnaldo had nothing to do w/ it except score the winning goal.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RM didn't beat any top tier team to win the cup except the one that bounced Barca & Godnaldo had nothing to do w/ it except score the winning goal.
    In what part of that post you quoted did he say any of that?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    He opened the game up 11 v 11, tbh.

Besides there was more space for Messi when it was 11 v 11 'cause City was playing punch for punch, after they got a red card they parked the bus.
    They parked the bus onto of themselves as they were giving up the ball in their own box just like candies on Halloween.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    In what part of that post you quoted did he say any of that?

Wolfsburg?!? Seriously? Madrid had the easiest path in CL history and still looked like in many of their matches in CL knockout rounds, same with Portugal in the Euro.

This shtick is old, Ronaldo is a fraud and a flat track bully. He's finished.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Misty and Bartha fans are salty as

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why didn't you quote that post then?

Btw, lol at Madrid "beating" Atletico and Ronaldo "scoring the winning goal"

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Why didn't you quote that post then?

Btw, lol at Madrid "beating" Atletico and Ronaldo "scoring the winning goal"
    Damn, y'all are in denial.

What next? Missi didn't sky it, the ball was grew wings & flew away.

Get well:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Misty and Bartha fans are salty as
    Took a big L at the hands of madristas.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid fans mad at the realization that Messi is still the best player in the World by far. Since GOD returned from injury you guys hsve been uptight as

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Madrid fans mad at the realization that Messi is still the best player in the World by far. Since GOD returned from injury you guys hsve been uptight as
    He's doing exactly what he's been known to do, stat pad with a stacked Barca team.

Still won't win a relevant trophy for your country, no matter how many threads and dumbass predictions you make about it

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Damn, y'all are in denial.

What next? Missi didn't sky it, the ball was grew wings & flew away.

Get well:

He's doing exactly what he's been known to do, stat pad with a stacked Barca team.

Still won't win a relevant trophy for your country, no matter how many threads and dumbass predictions you make about it

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was a massive ghost in both Finals he played in. It was a penalty, he was absolute in the CL final.

Not mad, just telling it like it is

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was a massive ghost in both Finals he played in.
    RM would have been bounced before the Semis if Godnaldo didn't put the team on his back against Wolfsburg (they were down 0-2 after the first leg & they needed all 3 goals to advance). In the Final, he scored the winning penalty which is 50/50 proposition for Missi.

Godnaldo also did his thing against Wales & injuries couldn't stop him from inspiring his team to victory in the Finals while Missi would have been pouting on the bench if he ever was in the same position.

It was a penalty, he was absolute in the CL final.
    Wasn't this also a penalty:

Not mad, just telling it like it is
    Holla at me when that front runnin' ass Missi scores an important goal in the CL or for Argentina. Godnaldo could struggle for 79 minutes & come through at the end instead of folding like a cheap tent like Missi:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Missi fans are so disrespectful to an international champion and Top 3 player of all time, smdh.

Can't wait till the Clasico
    If RM scores the first goal, be rest assured Missi will be ghost b/c he can't handle adversity.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RM would have been bounced before the Semis if Godnaldo didn't put the team on his back against Wolfsburg (they were down 0-2 after the first leg & they needed all 3 goals to advance). In the Final, he scored the winning penalty which is 50/50 proposition for Missi.

Godnaldo also did his thing against Wales & injuries couldn't stop him from inspiring his team to victory in the Finals while Missi would have been pouting on the bench if he ever was in the same position.
    cute, tbh.

Wasn't this also a penalty:

Holla at me when that front runnin' ass Missi scores an important goal in the CL or for Argentina. Godnaldo could struggle for 79 minutes & come through at the end instead of folding like a cheap tent like Missi:

Is this for real?

Last edited by DAF86; 10-24-2016 at 11:58 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Scored a goal in a game Barca won by 2 goals.

Scored in a friendly.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-25-2016 at 12:07 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Scored a goal in a game Barca won by 2 goals.
    And scored 2 goals in a game Barca won by 2 goals. And Scored 1 goal in a game Barca won by one. And scored 3 goals in a game Barca won by 3. And 4 in a game where Barca won by 4. And 5 in a game they won by 5. What's your point?

P/S: There's no such thing as friendlies against Brazil son.
    Last edited by DAF86; 10-25-2016 at 12:11 AM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And scored 2 goals in a game Barca won by 2 goals. And Scored 1 goal in a game Barca won by one. And scored 3 goals in a game Barca won by 3. And 4 in a game where Barca won by 4. And 5 in a game they won by 5. What's your point?
    Yeah scores hat-trick consistently against the same teams that Godnaldo supposedly pads his stats against.

Where art thou Xavi/Iniesta on Argentina? Oh, spoon feeding Villa on their national team as if his name is Missi.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If RM scores the first goal, be rest assured Missi will be ghost b/c he can't handle adversity.

Why are you so easy ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah scores hat-trick consistently against the same teams that Godnaldo supposedly pads his stats against.

Where art thou Xavi/Iniesta on Argentina? Oh, spoon feeding Villa on their national team as if his name is Missi.
    When has Ronaldo scored hat tricks against teams like Barcelona, City or Arsenal?
    Last edited by DAF86; 10-25-2016 at 12:25 AM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Missi was the 3rd priority for the defense, dude was basically Neymar status while playing w/ PEAK Dinho/Eto'o. Rooney demanded more attention than Missi at that stage of his career.

Penalty, Penalty, playing 11-on-10...impressive for Missi I guess.

Why are you so easy ?
    Game ended in a draw w/ Godnaldo snatching away 2 pts at the dawn, talk about a "Match Winner". Good thing for Missi that it wasn't a cup final b/c it would have gone to a shootout.

Thread Information