Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi was the 3rd priority for the defense, dude was basically Neymar status while playing w/ PEAK Dihno/Eto. Rooney demanded more attention than Missi at that stage of his career.

Penalty, Penalty, playing 11-on-10...impressive for Missi I guess.

Game ended in a draw w/ Godnaldo snatching away 2 pts at the dawn, talk about a "Match Winner". Good thing for Missi that it wasn't a cup final b/c it would have gone to a shootout.
    How's this for a match winner on a cup final?

I can't wait to see your excuse for this one, tbh.

P/S: Penaldo fan complaining about penalties.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    How's this for a game winner?

I can't wait to see your excuse for this one, tbh.
    Spanish Super Cup

P/S: Penaldo fan complaining about penalties.
    Show me Missi winning a major tournament by scoring a goal in the most pressure packed situation: a shoot-out. Ain't nobody posting Godnaldo scoring penalties after a foul committed during the run of the game. Y'all are the one ing about Godnaldo padding his stats then posting a clip of Missi taking 2 PKs.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Spanish Super Cup

Show me Missi winning a major tournament by scoring a goal in the most pressure packed situation: a shoot-out. Ain't nobody posting Godnaldo scoring penalties after a foul committed during the run of the game. Y'all are the one ing about Godnaldo padding his stats then posting a clip of Missi taking 2 PKs.
    Messi has missed only 1 penalty on penalty shootouts (just to compare, Penaldo has missed at least two that I can remember: UCL final against Chelsea and UCL semifinal against Bayern. i think he has missed one with Portugal too) and scored all the othee he has taken, including the final of the Copa America in Chile. But unlike sidenaldo, his teammates couldn't come up big for him on that ocassion.

P/S: Many great players have missed penalties on penalty shootouts and that didn't transform them into lesser players. And many no-name players scored winning penalties on shoot outs and nobody gives a about them. Trying to compare players by penalty shootouts is one of the most re ed football arguments I have ever seen. But I supposse these are the arguments Sidenaldo fans have to resort to to try and disguise the fact that Messi is pretty clearly a superior player.
    Last edited by DAF86; 10-25-2016 at 12:58 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

We have spent all this time arguing about Distefano, Pele, Cryuff, Maradona and Messi without realizing Fabio Grosso is the true GOAT. The ultimate winning penalty can't lie.

Messi is a glorified Roberto Baggio. Great player, but not deserving of a top 10 mentio just like Bagio.

Plus their PKS are very similar.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Way too lazy son

Kawhitstorm at least puts effort on trying to make it seem like he actually believes the re ed he says.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    P/S: Many great players have missed penalties on penalty shootouts and that didn't transform them into lesser players. And many no-name players scored winning penalties on shoot outs and nobody gives a about them. Trying to compare players by penalty shootouts is one of the most re ed football arguments I have ever seen. But I supposse these are the arguments Sidenaldo fans have to resort to to try and disguise the fact that Messi is pretty clearly a superior player.
    The difference is that Missi is a front-runner like Curry, when things aren't going his way....he has a defeated look on his face. Godnaldo on the other hand has too much of an ego to lose confidence in his abilities even when he's having an off night ala Kirby. When the general surrenders, so do the troops.

Godnaldo led 3 different teams to a major tournament trophy, Missi ain't won shyt w/o 10 other world-class teammates on the pitch. Imagine Missi qualifying for a major tournament w/ Nani as his best teammate or winning a CL le while carrying a bunch of British trash.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    this thread has derailed nicely.
    lmao at messi is baggio, this one even ones up daf's zidane is another bergkamp
    even a blind mad could tell you the following:
    - ronaldo is getting old, he is more of a poacher these days than anything else. Also he is 100% gay.
    - misty has the talent of every other goat, but his mental for ude is weak. Also his tactical awareness isn't GOAT level so he can't do what zidane/xavi did, which is quite probably the most important thing in high level football : space control. That's what's keeping him from dethroning the big legends (maradona, zidane). I'd go on more but y'all s need some football theory for this one.
    - misty >>> penaldo. tbh.
    - this era sucks tbh, cuck got corporate era. Old galacticos real (zidane, makelele, ronaldo, figo, carlos, raul, etc) would anally rape any team from this era. It isn't about talent (barca/real/bayern are all stacked) but about manning up (not thugging up tbh)

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Plus their PKS are very similar.
    tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    storm doing the lords work ITT, tbh...keep it up scrah

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    When has Ronaldo scored hat tricks against teams like Barcelona, City or Arsenal?
    city and arsenal
    manchester united
    england
    stuck in another MILLENNIUM.
    closer to 1066 than 2016
    wankers
    this saying these are good teams
    wenger running a kindergarten
    these 18 year olds run fast and have skillz and will sell for a lot because they'll score many goals against kick and run teams genius
    less than 8 real club teams in europe
    everybody is playing to sell players
    argentina won't qualify to the world cup yet they are stacked
    germany winning rings with goetze, gomez, ozil and africans
    todays football
    watching 90s football and crying

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Godnaldo led 3 different teams to a major tournament trophy, Missi ain't won shyt w/o 10 other world-class teammates on the pitch. Imagine Missi qualifying for a major tournament w/ Nani as his best teammate or winning a CL le while carrying a bunch of British trash.
    This.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The difference is that Missi is a front-runner like Curry, when things aren't going his way....he has a defeated look on his face. Godnaldo on the other hand has too much of an ego to lose confidence in his abilities even when he's having an off night ala Kirby. When the general surrenders, so do the troops.

You already tried this "Messi doesn't play well on adversity" bull and I took a huge crap on it. Try something new, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    You already tried this "Messi doesn't play well on adversity" bull and I took a huge crap on it. Try something new, tbh.
    I'll give 3 major les w/ 3 different teams a try, holla at me when Missi wins squat when he isn't playing with MULTIPLE teammates that are the best at their positions.

Missi inherited a squad that won the CL le when he was a bench warmer, Godnaldo ended ManU's & RM's CL droughts. Oh, he also led a team whose second best player was Nani to a final. Wahhaaa, wahhaa, wahaaa...he didn't play much in the Finals: He led the camels to the water & made them drink.

Missi had Suarez/Neymar, two guys that are going to finish top 5 in the Ballon d'Or & could overcome RM's little brother.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    When has Ronaldo scored hat tricks against teams like Barcelona, City or Arsenal?
    Godnaldo wins matches at the dawn, he doesn't front-run like Missi who was pouting even w/ a man advantage:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    - ronaldo is getting old, he is more of a poacher these days than anything else. Also he is 100% gay.
    - misty has the talent of every other goat, but his mental for ude is weak. Also his tactical awareness isn't GOAT level so he can't do what zidane/xavi did, which is quite probably the most important thing in high level football : space control. That's what's keeping him from dethroning the big legends (maradona, zidane).
    I would take Godnaldo w/ one good knee over PED doping Missi in a big match. (Missi= Curry, Godnaldo = Kirby)

- misty >>> penaldo. tbh.
    At front running? Sure.

- this era sucks tbh, cuck got corporate era. Old galacticos real (zidane, makelele, ronaldo, figo, carlos, raul, etc) would anally rape any team from this era. It isn't about talent (barca/real/bayern are all stacked) but about manning up (not thugging up tbh)
    Godnaldo cucked the EPL when it was still the most compe ive league in the world & at 18, he carried his team+Figo further than Zidane/Makelele/Raul did at the '04 Euros.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'll give 3 major les w/ 3 different teams a try, holla at me when Missi wins squat when he isn't playing with MULTIPLE teammates that are the best at their positions.

Missi inherited a squad that won the CL le when he was a bench warmer, Godnaldo ended ManU's & RM's CL droughts. Oh, he also led a team whose second best player was Nani to a final. Wahhaaa, wahhaa, wahaaa...he didn't play much in the Finals: He led the camels to the water & made them drink.

Missi had Suarez/Neymar, two guys that are going to finish top 5 in the Ballon d'Or & could overcome RM's little brother.
    Oh please, United were winning les before Penaldo arrived, and continued to win them after he left. He's also only won one La Liga in 9 years, quite pathetic considering how much money RM spends on their squad. Put Messi on any of those Ronaldo teams and they just as well and most likely do even better. Ronaldo could win les with Barca, but not as many as Messi has gotten them. He's far too selfish. Ronaldo has played with some tremendous players who have all bailed him out time and time again. He depends on the service of others to get anything going for himself whereas Messi makes things happen.

Penaldo is an empty stats poacher.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Oh please, United were winning les before Penaldo arrived, and continued to win them after he left
    EPL les =! CL les; just ask the other team in Manchester. Besides, Fergi was getting cucked by Mou before CR7 arrived.

Missi inherited the same team Dinho led to a CL le & Iniesta actually became a world-class player in the late 2000s.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-25-2016 at 09:46 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I would take Godnaldo w/ one good knee over PED doping Missi in a big match. (Missi= Curry, Godnaldo = Kirby)

At front running? Sure.

Godnaldo cucked the EPL when it was still the most compe ive league in the world & at 18, he carried his team+Figo further than Zidane/Makelele/Raul did at the '04 Euros.
    son you should leave this football thing to europeans and latin americans, the only two groups that know anything about this sport tbh. No disrespect tbh but this here isn't the NBA. As a laker fan I would also advise on not using brickbe as a positive (on/off court tbh)

1. nobody would take penaldo, he can't create from midfield, he can't play overloaded defenses and he is a generally a spoiled brat and a bad teammate. He is just inferior to missi hands down, and I'm about as neutral as it can get in this discussion as I dislike both.
    2. ferguson cucked the EPL, ronaldo was lucky to be there and learn from such a manager.
    3. figo >> ronaldo in 2004, also rui costa did more from midfield, take it from somebody who was actually in portugal at that time. Greece turned into peak detroit pistons that tournament, they would've 1-0 '72 brasil tbh, nothing could be done about it Ronaldo carrying figo is like kirby carrying shaq tbh
    4. ronaldo has benefitted from some great talent at the NT : figo, deco, rui costa, carvalho, ferreira, simao, costinha, maniche, valente, nani, quaresma, pepe all range from world class to quality players .. besides this '16 fluke the best portuguese NT results came with figo playing a big role (EU'04 finals, WC'06 semifinals).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ferguson himself said Ronaldo improved thanks to Ronaldo
    Last edited by lefty; 10-26-2016 at 08:05 AM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ferguson himself said Ronaldo improved thanks to Ronaldo
    That doesn't make any sense.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    1. nobody would take penaldo, he can't create from midfield, he can't play overloaded defenses and he is a generally a spoiled brat and a bad teammate. He is just inferior to missi hands down, and I'm about as neutral as it can get in this discussion as I dislike both.
    Are we talking about post-knee injury Godnaldo or PEAK Godnaldo? Dude cucked overloaded defenses in the EPL when he was at his physically peak & you can't stop him by parking the bus b/c he can score off crosses which is something you can't say about Missi.

Put peak Godnaldo on Argentina & he would have put Aguero to use much like Dinho used to partner w/ Eto'o instead of having him rot on the bench. Imagine if he was getting services from Di Maria instead of Quaresma:

2. ferguson cucked the EPL, ronaldo was lucky to be there and learn from such a manager.
    Fergi was getting a train run on him by Wenger/Mou during the mid 2000s before CR7 became a world-class player. If you're talking about the pre-Mou era then that's a different story.

4. ronaldo has benefitted from some great talent at the NT : figo, deco, rui costa, carvalho, ferreira, simao, costinha, maniche, valente, nani, quaresma, pepe all range from world class to quality players .. besides this '16 fluke the best portuguese NT results came with figo playing a big role (EU'04 finals, WC'06 semifinals).
    Fluke? He carried Portugal during the qualifying stages for the Euros with midfielders that would be warming the bench on Argentina.

LoL @ citing Quaresma as world class QUALITY player when he wouldn't even make the Argentinian NT.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    That doesn't make any sense.
    Ever heard of Godnaldo's work ethic? He didn't take PEDs to turn himself into the most physically fit player in the game.

Thread Information