Post Count
    Juventus scares me tbh

Moat balanced team and well coached
    My favourite for winning.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Would you guys rather play Juventus over one leg or two? I think Juventus will struggle to score, their finishing against Barca in the second leg was pitiful (as was ours).

Dybala had some wonder goals, but Higuain is going to BOTTLE it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would you guys rather play Juventus over one leg or two? I think Juventus will struggle to score, their finishing against Barca in the second leg was pitiful (as was ours).

Dybala had some wonder goals, but Higuain is going to BOTTLE it.
    1 leg

Because Allegri can adjust and also because we would be more in the Final (1 leg)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So apparently the Dortmund bomber is German

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would have preferred Juve or Monaco in semi-finals with the second leg in Bernabéu. Atleti is a very tough matchup.

Dortumond Bomber was Russian who wanted to disguise the attack as an "islamic" attack.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dortumond Bomber was Russian who wanted to disguise the attack as an "islamic" attack.
    He wanted to make money out of it...

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I was literally screaming at the TV for Modric or Marcelo to take the foul. How stupid.

Not one single fan here had confidence in Barca

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Let's all take a minute to laugh at the midget as he scores ONE penalty in his last FOUR CL matches

But, but Ronaldo is declining midgetfan said

Bring on Getafe, Granada, Coruna etc. so Lionel Bieber can take care of his blue balls
    This got missed one shot after the other...kept hogging the ball and did all with it as per par for him in big games

meanwhile Alphanaldo scores a hat trick in limited touches against ing Bayern
    As expected. Big game Naldo showing up against the big teams is always a given.

Others show up against Grandada

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    What happened to German teams, tbh? Monaco? dfens...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What happened to German teams, tbh? Monaco? dfens...
    bayern got (overall) a bit jobbed in a tight clash, they were due to a quater final exit one of days, might as well lose to real instead of monaco/manchester city/psg.
    borussia got beaten by a slightly more talented team imo, also after terror attack I don't think they played at their maximum.

Both teams played quality football, so I can't say they choked or underperformed, given the cir stances they did ok.

Tbh monaco have some serious talent on that team, we might be looking at some fresh blood for the next decade of Les Bleus, also at further proof that good football can be played by growing instead of buying talent. Too bad monaco will get some $$$$$$ offers this summer and they'll be forced to break that team apart. Let's hope these players will at least go somewhere where they'll develop and not rot on a bench.
    Last edited by dfens; 04-24-2017 at 03:15 PM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    you really gonna drop the lefty's cousins excuse card? come on son, you're better than that...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you really gonna drop the lefty's cousins excuse card? come on son, you're better than that...
    what a take tbh they should've been fired up tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Tbh monaco have some serious talent on that team, we might be looking at some fresh blood for the next decade of Les Bleus, also at further proof that good football can be played by growing instead of buying talent. Too bad monaco will get some $$$$$$ offers this summer and they'll be forced to break that team apart. Let's hope these players will at least go somewhere where they'll develop and not rot on a bench.
    I hope they can keep the core but I think Mbappe for instance is gonna receive crazy money somewhere tbh...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I hope they can keep the core but I think Mbappe for instance is gonna receive crazy money somewhere tbh...
    I hope Arsenal land him. Hehehehe

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Typical Cucknited. Buying the wrong young Monacco forward

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    agree on Mbappe tbh, about to get paid Monaco also has a couple of workhorses of african descent who will do wonders in the future for teams playing 7 attacking players at once (barca, real)

I hope Arsenal land him. Hehehehe
    son, as a laker brother, why do you like arsenal? they play uninspired football, are the epitome of choking, wenger has downs, they have zero respect for their fans ... that team looks like a circus tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EPL is quite popular with white North Americans

South/central Americans and Hispanic Muricans prefer La Liga

is this a language/heritage thing

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    A strong serie A would probably all over those others cute little leagues in europe tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A strong serie A would probably all over those others cute little leagues in europe tbh
    I remember the early 90s, holy that league was stacked.

They'll be back, teams have begun realizing that owning the stadium makes them $$$ and that sugar daddies can pay for said stadiums. Also because football has become so globalized, people have become a bit more knowledgeable about the game instead of watching kick and run business. Good times ahead tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I remember the early 90s, holy that league was stacked.

They'll be back, teams have begun realizing that owning the stadium makes them $$$ and that sugar daddies can pay for said stadiums. Also because football has become so globalized, people have become a bit more knowledgeable about the game instead of watching kick and run business. Good times ahead tbh.
    Det Serie A from mid 80s to mid 90s was the GOAT league

DieGOAT, Platini, the Dutch big 3 , the germaj big 3 playing pretty much there at the same time...
    (Not to mention all the Italian stars)

Holy ....

Ffs Milan destroyed a great Barcelona team without Van Basten and Baresi (injuries).

Savicevic

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Looks like Isco is starting

Zozo is gonna stack the midfield

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema starting again

Thread Information