Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Argentina used to be so dominant in these tournaments. Last great one was the Messi-Aguero teams and the under 20 World cup 4 years ago produced some really talented Brazilian players.

It's a troubling sign when you're under 20 team is so void of potential star talent...

I watched one game for Argentina and man, they're just awful. I remeber teams like Venezuela, Saudi, USA etc had no business even competing for top spots.

I think we're going to see a significant change in international compe ion. And it might be that in 2026 world cup, it's going to be the most compe ive ever.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Argentina used to be so dominant in these tournaments. Last great one was the Messi-Aguero teams and the under 20 World cup 4 years ago produced some really talented Brazilian players.

It's a troubling sign when you're under 20 team is so void of potential star talent...

I watched one game for Argentina and man, they're just awful. I remeber teams like Venezuela, Saudi, USA etc had no business even competing for top spots.

I think we're going to see a significant change in international compe ion. And it might be that in 2026 world cup, it's going to be the most compe ive ever.
    junior tournaments don't say too much imo:
    - there is too little leadership, players are too young and the game lacks in maturity
    - many mistakes, resulting in sloppy play
    - african teams benefit from 30 yo teenagers
    - even more corruption then at senior level

Too many great u21 teams have amounted to nothing, and for good reason. In 2026 we'll see the same as today, only real swing will be italy/netherlands coming back to contender tier, their footballing schools are too good to stay down for more than a generation.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tbh no one gives a about U20 tournaments here. Argentina shouldn't even be playing this WC.

The only reason I wanted ARG to qualify for the next round is because River has a lot of suspended players playing because of the NT youth players.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    They had all the fancy haircuts and tattoos, then you get drilled by South Korea, smdh...

Also concur with dfens, African teams look like they're all 40 y/o with 3 kids...

Also, Germany, France are 90% black these days... what's up with that?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    They had all the fancy haircuts and tattoos, then you get drilled by South Korea, smdh...

Also concur with dfens, African teams look like they're all 40 y/o with 3 kids...

multiculturalism
    because being white and straight for 2300 years is racist says so some obese nig lady from brussels, alumni from prestigious congo university, and she is swedish, has a triple Phd in tolerance, arabic studies and zoology with an iq lesser then a chimpanzee's nonetheless incredible
    being hazel/blonde/redhead is racist and we need to all have the same skin and hair color for diversity liberal logic
    we just can't just get poles/hungarians/russians/romanians/greeks here because they are too white and learn our language too fast and are too european we share too many values with them, we need to get more diverse soon they won't even come because they're too racist and we'll be too tolerant
    we're just too smart and our high iq is racist iq is racist because it doesn't account for the 9485973 ways of opening a coconut synthetic test anyway need to get more athletic because that's been the key modern civilizations they all come from afrika
    because we had massive cotton plantations in germany given with warm and dry climate near the baltic sea just too hot for us so we brought many nigs in the 19th century to work them to death our steel industry wasn't compe ive enough it's even in our new history manuals
    and we had a long history of colonialism (in densely populated places like namibia)
    and now we have to pay for the our white priviledge of fighting france, uk, russia, usa, spain, italy and basically the whole ing world just because we didn't like artificial inflation
    we won a world cup with too many white players, not good enough for the ratings, fifa told us

that's why

multiculturalism
    because being white and straight for 2300 years is racist says so some obese nig lady from brussels, alumni from prestigious congo university, and she is swedish, has a triple Phd in tolerance, arabic studies and zoology with an iq lesser then a chimpanzee's nonetheless incredible
    being hazel/blonde/redhead is racist and we need to all have the same skin and hair color for diversity liberal logic
    we just can't just get poles/hungarians/russians/romanians/greeks here because they are too white and learn our language too fast and are too european we share too many values with them, we need to get more diverse soon they won't even come because they're too racist and we'll be too tolerant
    we're just too smart and our high iq is racist iq is racist because it doesn't account for the 9485973 ways of opening a coconut synthetic test anyway need to get more athletic because that's been the key modern civilizations they all come from afrika
    because we had massive cotton plantations in germany given with warm and dry climate near the baltic sea just too hot for us so we brought many nigs in the 19th century to work them to death our steel industry wasn't compe ive enough it's even in our new history manuals
    and we had a long history of colonialism (in densely populated places like namibia)
    and now we have to pay for the our white priviledge of fighting france, uk, russia, usa, spain, italy and basically the whole ing world just because we didn't like artificial inflation
    we won a world cup with too many white players, not good enough for the ratings, fifa told us

that's why
    I'm not black, but sometimes I wonder maybe I'd sex up a german to see if it pissess you off.

Are you as pissed when you see turks with Blondes though?

While it won't indicate that these teams would be superpowers, teams who had successfull under 20 ballers usually end up with extremely compe ive teams. Ghana in 2010, South Korea 2002, Saudi 94, Nigeria 98 etc. Players on those squads had very successfull under 20 tournaments.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm not black, but sometimes I wonder maybe I'd sex up a german to see if it pissess you off.

Are you as pissed when you see turks with Blondes though?
    son I'm not pissed at one or two persons, frankly I don't give a who s who. Frankly I consider many germans to be ******s because many think and act like ones. I'm pissed that we're losing our iden y and values because there are people who rob our social system, provide nothing, don't assimilate and breed like crazy and demand that WE assimilate to their primitive cultures which WILL lead to the crash of our society and there are also people dumb enough to not see such an obvious problem and remained locked into theoretical principles without any touch for reality. If they'd really want to help these immigrants then just donate $$$/food/materiel to their countries and help them out to build a better society, not destroy two societies together (ours and theirs because it robs them of their most able humans).
    Instead of being separate but strong and truly diverse and happy, each of us with our traditions, celebrations, beauty types and all, we're all going down, washed up into generic values and traits. It's quite logical and easy to follow tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    While it won't indicate that these teams would be superpowers, teams who had successfull under 20 ballers usually end up with extremely compe ive teams. Ghana in 2010, South Korea 2002, Saudi 94, Nigeria 98 etc. Players on those squads had very successfull under 20 tournaments.
    Debatable, tbh... not sure any of those teams really make it past the group stage in a World Cup...

My Team
    France
    Post Count

wtf son ? what's up with this comment ?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    it's a fair question IMHO tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    it's a fair question IMHO tbh
    smh.... of course an algerian terrorist like you would think it is a fair question tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

tbh s got a point.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

tbh s got a point.
    Nikka, you're favourite french player is an Abu...Is he your favourite cause he looks european though

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nikka, you're favourite french player is an Abu...Is he your favourite cause he looks european though
    his name and looks are irrelevant son, he has intelligence, hard work, class, drive, leadership, creativity, finesse and pride and is a first class example of a civilized Euro person. You never saw zidane monkeying around like pogba, or selling benzema's sex tapes, or ing random s on tape, or admiring his like penaldo, or blaming his daddy for his tax evasion incompetence like misty, or bringing an underage zahia for extra work, or spreading discontent at the NT, or killing his coach for no reason, or choking big time at home, or sporting tribal haircuts or tats, or speaking like a hoodlum, or being a religious nutjob, or a sjw, or any sort of disfunctional trash.

It's all really all about standing for your country's culture: well spoken, classy, intelligent, hot but with common sense wife, accomplished UCL coach, not ing around, not practicing dumb religious , raising a family, putting punks in their place, like it or not he culturally represents Europe much more than Africa or Algeria/the muslim world. Lmao calling him an abu like pogba. He also fits in quite well from a looks standpoint now that you mention it tbh, so he gets points for good aesthetics too. GOAT player is a euro tbh. And of course he is acknowledged for being french by everybody in europe, even by le pen/far right voters. Calling him as representative for the muslim world/afrika is just ignorant tbh.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lol s

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Just saying, I know you guys have a history of cheating with that (see: Zidane), just kinda shocking to see a pretty much all black French squad...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    How do you go from this:

to this?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Although France is a bit less shocking than Germany, tbh

How do you go from this:

to this?

Dude the first picture are all muhammads and the second is all mbepe. What's the difference?

Let's be real here for a second, Without the Abus and Ogomongo..France would be as good as Matla...at best, imo.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    it's like saying what's up with USA basketball team being 90% black...

crazy dangerous talk.... fortunately France had the decency to not elect a dumb racist for president tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    It's more like saying what's up with USA basketball team being 90% white, tbh

Thread Information