Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Of course, You Lie. I'm not justifying any cop murder, anymore than I justify cops slaughtering blacks.

Dallas? Maybe that killer followed the news? When cops target all blacks, why wouldn't a black target any cops anywhere?
    http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7833

Harvard study: no racial differences in police shootings

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Of course, You Lie. I'm not justifying any cop murder, anymore than I justify cops slaughtering blacks.

Dallas? Maybe that killer followed the news? When cops target all blacks, why wouldn't a black target any cops anywhere?
    Doesn't make it any better. A criminal is still a criminal and your comments give them excuses to kill. Because deep down those killers want anarchy putting fear and turmoil to police and the rest of society.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7833

Harvard study: no racial differences in police shootings
    look around, already totally debunked, trashed, and it's still early days.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization"

the racist gun fellator never fails to amuse.

How are you celebrating today's murdered police?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization and be treated as such. Imagine how hard this administration would come down on right wing militia groups if they had even publicly called for killing cops, let alone killed a cop.
    I'm no fan of BLM, but you sure as were all excited when the militia showed up to corner the government BLM at Bundy's ranch. That happened, and while no federal officer was shot, nobody was labeled a terrorist group.

We need to understand that there's criminal out there, and our justice system can deal with them. The problem with cases like this, and calls like yours, is that it s it up for everybody. What you're calling for is expansion of government power to classify certain groups as they see fit, and then, where does it stop? How long until "Bernie supporters should be labeled terrorists"?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization and be treated as such. Imagine how hard this administration would come down on right wing militia groups if they had even publicly called for killing cops, let alone killed a cop.
    I disagree. I don't think we can lump in protestors with criminals unless there's proof that the leaders of BLM are responsible for planning attacks against cops.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you celebrating today's murdered police?
    You Lie. I'm not celebrating, I am laughing at ridiculous you, as always.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm no fan of BLM, but you sure as were all excited when the militia showed up to corner the government BLM at Bundy's ranch. That happened, and while no federal officer was shot, nobody was labeled a terrorist group.

We need to understand that there's criminal out there, and our justice system can deal with them. The problem with cases like this, and calls like yours, is that it s it up for everybody. What you're calling for is expansion of government power to classify certain groups as they see fit, and then, where does it stop? How long until "Bernie supporters should be labeled terrorists"?
    Not only were they labeled they were called the biggest threat to US security.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I'm sure this will encourage police to be more restrained when dealing with black suspects.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I'm sure this will encourage police to be more restrained when dealing with black suspects.
    Probably alot more cautious which adds in to the inherent fear some white officers have with black people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please, black youths have way more opportunities compared to children in 3rd world countries. No comparison whatsoever.
    Howso? Inner city schools are worse than 3rd world country schools. Add the fact most are parentless most their lives and gang and drugs are 100x more potent than any 3rd world country. And I'd say they have as much opportunity as an Egyptian or turk youth

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Howso? Inner city schools are worse than 3rd world country schools. Add the fact most are parentless most their lives and gang and drugs are 100x more potent than any 3rd world country. And I'd say they have as much opportunity as an Egyptian or turk youth
    Turkey's not a 3rd world country. I'm talking about places in Africa and some of the poor Asian countries where poverty is legit and no free education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM is not an organization. It's a twitter hashtag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey's not a 3rd world country. I'm talking about places in Africa and some of the poor Asian countries where poverty is legit and no free education.
    No free education? Where is that? Even north Korea has free education

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only were they labeled they were called the biggest threat to US security.
    But they weren't labeled a terrorist group, at least not officially by the government, like you're demanding with this group. After that episode, they were all free to go to Portland and play their false bravado game again, amirite?

The premise of a thought police, which is what you're basically advancing, is the kind of government overreach you seem to rile against over and over again. That's what's disingenuous about the argument.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A black? man, 3? black? men, in Louisiana killing (white) cops is best explained, for now, as black pushback against bullying, brutalizing, murderous cops who murdered Alton Sterling in the same city a few days ago.
    Bou s once again dancing on police officers' graves. Not to mention trying to turn a registered sex offender and career criminal who had sex with a minor into an innocent victim.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Christ, then where does it end? Using your logic every group with knuckleheads is going to be labeled a terrorist organization We may as well start calling anti-abortion protesters as a whole a terrorist movement since unstable idiots stalk and threaten doctors constantly, carry signs that abortion is murder, bomb and burn down abortion clinics and kill people. Let's make Robert Dear the poster child for anti-abortionists because he wanted "no more baby parts". That guy killed staff in Planned Parenthood, killed a cop, and fired on more cops outside the clinic injuring plenty in a shootout. Where's the cry to make the anti-abortionists into a terror group based on Dear's actions and the violent actions by others before him?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Christ, then where does it end? Using your logic every group with knuckleheads is going to be labeled a terrorist organization We may as well start calling anti-abortion protesters as a whole a terrorist movement since unstable idiots stalk and threaten doctors constantly, carry signs that abortion is murder, bomb and burn down abortion clinics and kill people. Let's make Robert Dear the poster child for anti-abortionists because he wanted "no more baby parts". That guy killed staff in Planned Parenthood, killed a cop, and fired on more cops outside the clinic injuring plenty in a shootout. Where's the cry to make the anti-abortionists into a terror group based on Dear's actions and the violent actions by others before him?
    They are already called that.

From the FBI's page:
    "Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
    • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
    • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://securitydata.newamerica.net/e...y-attacks.html

need to start a BLM inspired tracker now, they'll pass up right wing terror kill count in a year

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They would be the first terrorist group in history to neither organize terror attacks nor take credit for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA and the people he's taking his opinions from basically think an organization can be defined by people who support them on Twitter.

BLM has a website. It's blacklivesmatter.com. Find where they advocate killing anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is he, though?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They are already called that.

From the FBI's page:
    "Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
    • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
    • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
    Anti-abortionists AS A WHOLE aren't called domestic terrorists lol. The crazy people who committed bombings are called domestic terrorists. There's a difference. You're asking for the entire BLM to be labeled as some terrorist group. BLM is not even a freakin organization to start with. They're not some official organized group with true defined leadership. They're a collection of individuals coming together for what they see as a common purpose. Many times you'll see a diverse group marching together peacefully just like this. They look really freakin dangerous...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st Amendment is clearly not as important as the 2nd Amendment.

We can't allow protests that might make people angry and might make them take the message the wrong way which might make them kill cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the 2016 version of "ban violent video games."

Thread Information