Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That picture is heartbreaking. I know tomorrow isn't guaranteed which is why I made a collection of candid videos talking about various life lessons to pass on to my kid if something happens to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boos justified push back. He deserved to die for being a racist, bloodthirsty cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That picture is heartbreaking. I know tomorrow isn't guaranteed which is why I made a collection of candid videos talking about various life lessons to pass on to my kid if something happens to me.
    Man, that is a great idea . I'm not a dad, but I think I may do that when I am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tell my kids MULTIPLE times a day how much I love them and how beautiful they are. You never know when it's their turn. If nothing else they will always know how I felt about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tell my kids MULTIPLE times a day how much I love them and how beautiful they are. You never know when it's their turn. If nothing else they will always know how I felt about them.

wtf

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Man, that is a great idea . I'm not a dad, but I think I may do that when I am.
    I actually got the idea from Superman '78 when Supes is in the Fortress of Solitude talking to his dad using the crystals I'm like I have all of this technology with huge thumb drives at my disposal so why not make some videos and pass on some knowledge to my boy in case I'm not around. To this day when I go home to visit my parents I thank my father for the advice he gave me when I was growing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've gathered the police thought they had him pinned down yet hadn't set up a perimeter. He flanked them after they lost sight of him and mowed them down. Tragic indeed on multiple levels.

Police need better training. Their leadership is lacking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^victim blaming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops have to go out on their own and pay their own dollars to get proper training in tactics and use of force. It's not the guys on the street's fault that they don't get the training they need.

And yes I get the blue font but still think its an important distinction.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pushback doesn't have to mean, shouldn't be, killing cops, eye-for-an-eye stuff. But in Dallas and BR, that's what the cop killers did.
    Its about time for a pushback directly after white cops are targeted implies an eye for an eye and condoning hate crimes. The timing of your posts says it all. Everything you wrote implies you approved. It was very much like a celebration. You seem to claim to stand on some sort of moral ground and then express a sick sort of "retribution has been served" when people are murdered.

"The targeting of cops is not a surprise given today's fast news, available guns, and the behavior of cops towards blacks"

You did not write anything like the directly above.

See what sucks is that I actually agree with you on a number of issues but then you go all revolutionary kill the other guys and become what you hate.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops have to go out on their own and pay their own dollars to get proper training in tactics and use of force. It's not the guys on the street's fault that they don't get the training they need.

And yes I get the blue font but still think its an important distinction.
    The Minnesota murder was exactly the above. Cop had no clue how to deal with a situation. And the general tactics used in the Los Angeles freeway demonstration illustrate a general misunderstanding of different types of crowd control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Philly, the police should roll out the high pressure water hoses and German Shepard dogs. It would make for great television and high ratings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I found nothing funny about that quote, and feel the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I found nothing funny about that quote, and feel the same.
    I have no doubt he loves his children and tells them so. But he was having a little fun with the post. Read it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill - did you ever explain this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill - did you ever explain this?
    lol... ur like captain america constantly hoping bucky is FINALLY a good guy again only to get repeatedly spurned

Thread Information