My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.texastribune.org/2016/05...ify-behind-tr/

DALLAS — The top two Texans in state government called for Republicans to unite behind their party's presumptive nominee, Donald Trump.

"We must come together, we must support our Republican nominee for president: Donald Trump,” said Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick at the Texas GOP convention in Dallas Thursday morning.

Gov. Greg Abbott framed his case to the party faithful in a more nuanced fashion. He repeatedly criticized the Democratic frontrunner, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, but he never named Trump.

“America does not have the luxury to get this election wrong,” Abbott said. “Republicans must unite to prevent Hillary Clinton from continuing the Obama agenda.”

“All of us, we need to come to grips with the reality that the biggest threat to our freedom is a government that ignores the United States Cons ution," he said.

“The alarm bells are ringing," he later added.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like Greg got

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "biggest threat to our freedom is a government that ignores the United States Cons ution"

goddam, you TX rednecks, Bible humpers elected really ty, ignorant people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more slave state from you rightwingnuts' heads.

the knitters are getting restless, gotta put them in their place

Texas Lt. Governor Says AG Should Investigate Black Lives Matter

During a Tuesday interview on CNN, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) said that he would "absolutely" want the attorney general to investigate the Black Lives Matter movement.

He said he agreed with Donald Trump's Monday night comments on Fox News, when the Republican candidate said that he would discuss the group with his attorney general if elected president.

Patrick has been critical of the Black Lives Matter movement, earlier this month

blaming the deadly shooting of police officers in Dallas on anti-police rhetoric and Black Lives Matter protests.

And he was critical again on Tuesday.

"We know we have a distrust in the black community of police. We know that there are

some police officers who need to be replaced. And police forces want to remove those people as well,"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

yes, Danny boy, of BLM caused somebody to murder cops. It wasn't that somebody was tired of cops slaughtering blacks.

just gotta keep those knitters down, this is slave state TEXAS, dammit

Thread Information