Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fat turd built a pile of stinkin .

but not the end, 10Ms of American will continue eat Fox's hot and plentiful. It's all about selling ads.
    what is cnn about not selling ads? what about mnbc? they are about selling adds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is cnn about not selling ads? what about mnbc? they are about selling adds
    of course, but Fox/Ailes is a pile , lies, gun-pushing, racism, propaganda, slander, Uncle Toms, bullying, xenophobia, Christian supremacy, cop- -sucking, sexism, misogyny, but I don't expect you to know the diff between Fox and the others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average age of Fox News viewers in primetime, the hours that draw the highest ad rates and so are the ones that matter, is 68 — a group that advertisers don’t pay to reach. In the world of cable news, marketers really only pay for viewers in the 25-54 age range. That means a good chunk of Fox News’ audience is worth little to nothing.

Fox News still mints money — it accounts for as much as 24 percent of the parent company’s yearly profit, or more than $1.5 billion — but a lot of that comes from licensing fees paid by distributors to carry the network, which are only negotiated every few years. Fox News still leads in total viewership and in primetime, but it can’t capitalize on a lot of that audience since advertisers don’t pay for a lot of these viewers.
    http://www.recode.net/2016/7/21/1225...ws-big-problem

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger Ailes created another big problem for Fox News — the average age of its audience is 68

The average age of Fox News viewers in primetime, the hours that draw the highest ad rates and so are the ones that matter, is 68 — a group that advertisers don’t pay to reach. In the world of cable news, marketers really only pay for viewers in the 25-54 age range.

That means a good chunk of Fox News’ audience is worth little to nothing.

Fox News still mints money — it accounts for as much as 24 percent of the parent company’s yearly profit, or more than $1.5 billion — but a lot of that comes from licensing fees paid by distributors to carry the network, which are only negotiated every few years.

Fox News still leads in total viewership and in primetime, but it can’t capitalize on a lot of that audience since advertisers don’t pay for a lot of these viewers.

http://www.recode.net/2016/7/21/1225...ws-big-problem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying I would have gladly banged a hot teacher when I was in high school doesn't make me a pedo you stupid .
    You don't just stop there. You post new incidents of it and then fantasize about that too. You then defend the pedophile in those cases too particularly when they call the teacher unattractive.

By itself its not a big deal given the reality of pop culture but when you started doing the same thing with Hastert's victims then it does raise concerns. It's a pattern. I get that you consider yourself above reproach but it is what it is. Your lack of empathy is galling. I would never allow my kids around you unsupervised.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At Fox News, Kisses, Innuendo, Propositions and Fears of Reprisal

The Times spoke with about a dozen women who said they had experienced some form of sexual harassment or intimidation at Fox News or the Fox Business Network, and half a dozen more who said they had witnessed it.

Two of them cited Mr. Ailes and the rest cited other supervisors. With the exception of Ms. Bakhtiar, they all spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing embarrassment and fear of retribution. Most continue to work in television and worry that speaking out could damage their careers.

They told of strikingly similar experiences at Fox News. Several said that inappropriate comments about a woman’s appearance and sex life were frequent. Managers tried to set up their employees on dates with superiors.

The women interviewed by The Times described similarly troubling experiences at Fox News and the Fox Business Network,

One former Fox News staff member described walking into a dark office in 2009 to find a senior manager receiving oral sex from a junior employee.

One current employee said that she was with a male supervisor in a closed-door, one-on-one meeting in 2009 when she asked to work on an assignment. He turned to her and said, “Sure,” then conditioned it on oral sex.

Almost all the women said they were reluctant to go to the human resources department with their complaints for fear that they would be fired.

Several former Fox News employees said that people were afraid to speak up but that many women viewed the behavior there as par for the course in the broadcasting industry, where appearance is so highly valued.

“There is a culture where, not that you accept it, you just deal with it,” one former employee said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/bu...er=rss&emc=rss

At least, the women get paid exactly the same as men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't just stop there. You post new incidents of it and then fantasize about that too. You then defend the pedophile in those cases too particularly when they call the teacher unattractive.

By itself its not a big deal given the reality of pop culture but when you started doing the same thing with Hastert's victims then it does raise concerns. It's a pattern. I get that you consider yourself above reproach but it is what it is. Your lack of empathy is galling. I would never allow my kids around you unsupervised.
    You have to get laid first to have kids.

Hopefully for the mental health of future kids you are shooting blanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Reportedly Seeks Settlement With Carlson as New Reports Reveal Apparent ‘Fear’ About Ailes

Fox News is reportedly seeking a settlement withGretchen Carlson over her sexual harassment lawsuit as new reports come in about Roger Ailes and apparent “fear” at the network about their boss.

First, as we reported earlier today, Andrea Tantaros––who hasn’t been on Fox since April––claims that she was yanked from the air after reporting to other Fox executives about Ailes sexually harassing her. Tantaros has not been officially terminated, and according to Business Insider, that may be coming soon.

Tantaros’ lawyer said that she’s speaking out because “she doesn’t have the same fear of being attacked by the Fox PR machine,” and it appears that fear of Ailes is pervasive at the network.

A new report from CNN tonight
    says that the reason Fox Newsers have been so tight-lipped for years about what’s going on at the network is because, as one anonymous network personality put it, “we all believe our phones are tapped and that we are monitored.”

And as the avalanche of Ailes reporting continues––including the revelation of a supposed “black room” Ailes used to wage campaigns against and surveil his enemies––a Vanity Fair report tonight says that Fox wants to settle with Carlson:

The company is requesting that Ailes, who has denied all Carlson’s allegations, fund at least a portion of the settlement, which is expected to reach eight figures, these people said. At issue in the settlement talks is the existence of audio tapes recorded by multiple women in conversation with Ailes, two people familiar with the tapes said.

And in keeping with this growing theme of fear at the network, former News Corp PR exec told Vanity Fair, “Roger ruled with a heavy dose of implied threats—to journalists, staff, and even colleagues who didn’t work for him––and psychological games… Roger deserves to end his career in disgrace.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-r...r-about-ailes/

So the Repug network isn't exactly how Christ would run a network.

The allegation of sexual harassment a few years ago against "war on Christmas/Christians" Bill O'Reilly becomes more credible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Months of Silence, Tantaros Claims Fox News Is a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’

The last time that Andrea Tantaros appeared on Fox News was Monday, April 25.

And then, Tantaros was off-air, suddenly, and without warning. One day led to another, and given the dynamic of the bloviated outrage that would, from time to time, emerge from her end of the Outnumberedcouch, it became immediately clear that something — but what? — was up.

According to Tantaros’s account, Ailes began harassing her on August 12, 2014. During a meeting in Ailes’s office, Ailes allegedly asked Tantaros to do “the twirl” so he could see her figure. She refused.

Then, in mid-December of that year, Ailes made another advance, Burstein says. “Ailes asked her to turn around, and then he said, ‘Come over here so I can give you a hug.’” Tantaros rebuffed the advance, Burstein says.

In February 2015, Tantaros was pulled off the 5 p.m. program The Five and demoted to working full-time on the midday show Outnumbered.

In February 2015, according to Burstein, Ailes allegedly harassed Tantaros again in his office, asking about her workout routine because her body “looked good” and mentioning that she must “really look good in a bikini.”

And yesterday, a formal lawsuit was officially filed alleging that top executives (including Bill Shine, who essentially replaced Ailes with his recent ouster) punished her for voicing concerns over Ailes’ behavior. Although the network claimed that Tied Up In Knots was written without their vetting, Tantaros alleges in the lawsuit:

Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny.

Ailes did not act alone. He may have been the primary culprit, but his actions were condoned by his most senior lieutenants, who engaged in a concerted effort to silence Tantaros by threats, humiliation and retaliation.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/after-months-of-silence-tantaros-claims-fox-news-is-a-sex-fueled-playboy-mansion-like-cult/

So, like the nasty, misogynist, hate-filled, fraudulent Repugs crusading as the Party of God, the Repug News Channel is also hypocritical septic tank.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-23-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scalia would rule that all these whiny es "lack commonality" so would be denied class action status.

Thanks, Repugs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/INDENT]
    Ailes did not act alone. He may have been the primary culprit, but his actions were condoned by his most senior lieutenants, who engaged in a concerted effort to silence Tantaros by threats, humiliation and retaliation.”

[INDENT]
    Mean spirited group of liars willing to say anything to make a buck and advance their political philosophy turn out to be unethical?

Shocker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mean spirited group of liars willing to say anything to make a buck and advance their political philosophy turn out to be unethical?

Shocker.
    and of course, the eye-candy bimbos, on and off camera, who are still there STFU.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill O’Reilly gets amnesia, forgets he defended Roger Ailes and smeared his accusers

NBC also forgot that O’Reilly is also facing sexual harassment allegations

“To all the victims of sexual harassment, direct and indirect, I am sorry for what happened to you. As the father of three daughters, including one in the news business, I urge all who have been offended to reach out,” Rivera wrote on Facebook.[/COLOR]

Guthrie wanted to know if O’Reilly had similar regrets about defending Ailes.[/COLOR]

O’Reilly replied that he knows “nothing about the case,” never defended Ailes from the sexual harassment allegations and only said he “was a great boss.”

Bill O’Reilly is not telling the truth.

Back in July, a week after Carlson’s suit was filed, O’Reilly declared on NBC’s Late Show with Seth Myers that Ailes was the victim of a frivolous lawsuit. O’Reilly told Myers that “[i]n this country, every famous, powerful or wealthy person is a target.”

He suggested that Carlson’s lawsuit against Ailes, which Fox News ended up settling for $20 million, was “a frivolous lawsuit.” He suggested that America adopt “the English system of civil law whereby if you file a frivolous lawsuit and you lose, the judge has a right to make you pay all court costs."

He called the entire situation a product of an “out-of-control tabloid society that is tremendously destructive.”

“I stand behind Roger 100 percent,” he concluded.

But O’Reilly had another reason to play dumb. He’s facing his own allegations of sexual harassment at Fox News. In August, former Fox News commenter Andrea Tantaros also sued Fox News, claiming she was one of many women harassed by Roger Ailes.

Tantaros also alleged she was harassed by O’Reilly:

O’Reilly, who is not a defendant in the lawsuit, was not asked about these allegations on NBC.

O’Reilly was also sued by Fox producer Andrea Mackris in 2004. She alleged that

O’Reilly “repeatedly subjected her to sexual harassment through dinner and phone conversations variously described as lewd, lascivious, vile and threatening.”

That suit was settled.

https://thinkprogress.org/bill-oreil...c0c#.pwgjmdy4u
    [/COLOR]

Ailes created the perfect septic tank full of turds.

Billo himself is a "tabloid" commentator.

Thread Information