Page 102 of 187 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4666
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its the ideology that should scare us, not the individual.
    What ideology?

your political agenda is ignoring the threat because they want to "tolerate" his religion, which is incompatible with our cons ution
    Never said such.

how come his religious community didnt report him as a threat? where is the moderate leadership?
    Why don't you go to open borders Canada and find out? Hope you speak French.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    radical, ethnocentric christianity

Never said such.
    you always have wanted to tolerate christianity. any time somebody calls out radical christians you say "you're attacking my religion"

Why don't you go to open borders Canada and find out? Hope you speak French.
    why would i go closer to the terrorists? at least he was on the other side of the border...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    radical, ethnocentric christianity
    That's weird, I've never heard of this oppressive ideology before. Besides Canada where else would you say this is prevalent and who is arming these radical extremists?

you always have wanted to tolerate christianity. any time somebody calls out radical christians you say "you're attacking my religion"
    Never said such. People cite my religion to discredit me in a conversation and I call them out when they do it.

why would i go closer to the terrorists? at least he was on the other side of the border...
    Maybe you can send the community an email. Lmk what you find out this could be a big time conspiracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said such. People cite my religion to discredit me in a conversation and I call them out when they do it.
    bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's weird, I've never heard of this oppressive ideology before. Besides Canada where else would you say this is prevalent and who is arming these radical extremists?
    thats because your agenda ignores the threat of their existence

do you believe the earth is spherical?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how Chris would engage in a discussion with someone who posts Quran quotes the way he posts Posobiec/Watson/Cernovich tweets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats because your agenda ignores the threat of their existence
    Dodge #1

Besides Canada where else would you say this is prevalent and who is arming these radical extremists?

do you believe the earth is spherical?
    Trying to change the subject as well. SAD!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how Chris would engage in a discussion with someone who posts Quran quotes the way he posts Posobiec/Watson/Cernovich tweets.
    Let me guess. They're all alt-Reich Radical Ethnocentric Christians?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess. They're all alt-Reich Radical Ethnocentric Christians?
    I don't know if they're Christians but I bet they wear that badge when it suits them, like you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if they're Christians but I bet they wear that badge when it suits them, like you do.
    So you're a poser. Tell me more. Psychological projection is fascinating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides Canada where else would you say this is prevalent and who is arming these radical extremists?
    weve seen them here in the US. Do ented throughout this thread. They’re self armed.

Trying to change the subject as well. SAD!
    Ashamed of your beliefs. Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weve seen them here in the US. Do ented throughout this thread. They’re self armed.
    Good thing we have this oppressive ideology quarantined to just North America. How do we go about fighting all these self armed lone wolves killing in the name of Jesus?

Ashamed of your beliefs. Sad!
    Never said such.

How many people would say kill in the name of Jesus per year in North America and please provide a link/source. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who can't figure out Islam is a load of violent bull for desert morons who have nothing going on in their lives, isn't paying attention.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these radicals are already in canada... right by our border
    White terrorists kill more Americans than Muslim radicals, but America compensates by killing Ms of Muslims in their countries

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White terrorists kill more Americans than Muslim radicals, but America compensates by killing Ms of Muslims in their countries

You should take a vacay to Syria. You totally deserve it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 old white KANSAS men in CHRISTIAN America found guilty of plotting to bomb a mosque.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right here at home.

Texas: Muslim migrant and wife enslaved African girl in their home for 16 years

A couple in Southlake, Texas, has been charged with forced, unpaid labor of a domestic servant after allegedly keeping a young West African girl in their home for more than 16 years until neighbors helped her escape, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports. Mohamed Toure, 57, and Denise Cros-Toure, 57, arranged for the victim, who didn't speak English, to travel alone from her village in the Republic of Guinea, West Africa, to Southlake in January 2000 to work for them in their home, according to an affidavit.

The victim's Guinean passport indicated that she was 5 years old at the time.

Throughout the years, until she escaped in August 2016, the defendants forced the victim to labor in their home for long hours without pay. The couple required her to cook, clean, do the laundry, perform yard work, and paint, as well as care for their five children. Although the victim was close in age to the children, the Toure's denied her access to schooling and the other opportunities afforded to their children.

As part of their coercive scheme to compel the victim's labor, the Toure's took her do ents and caused her to remain unlawfully in the United States after her visa expired, according to court do ents.

They further isolated her from her family and others and emotionally and physically abused her, according to the affidavit.

Eventually, in August 2016, the victim escaped the defendants with the help of several former neighbors.

The couple originally hail from Guinea, where Mohamed Toure is an influential figure and son of Guinea’s first President, Ahmed Sekou Toure.

The younger Toure was also a leader of the political opposition party in Guinea, although he has no diplomatic immunity or status, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Following his father’s death in 1984, Mohamed Toure was imprisoned along with other members of his family, according to the authors of Historical Dictionary of Guinea. He was later exiled to Morocco and Ivory Coast before settling in Texas with his wife and children.

He later returned to Guinea, where he was named secretary general of his father’s old political party.

Now, Toure and his wife face up to 20 years in prison on the forced labor charge.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-c...re-2018-04-27/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio: Muslim immigrant gets 22 years for plot to kill US troops at Texas base

OLUMBUS, Ohio — An Ohio man who admitted he plotted to kill U.S. military members after receiving training in Syria apologized to his family and adopted country Monday before a federal judge sentenced him to 22 years in prison.

After returning to the U.S., Abdirahman Sheik Mohamud planned to fly to Texas and attack the Federal Medical Center Carswell in Fort Worth in an attempt to free Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani scientist convicted of shooting at two U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, Judge Michael Watson said as he outlined the allegations against Mohamud.

Mohamud, 26, told Watson he knew what he’d done was wrong and that he’d fallen into the trap of radicalization while abroad.

“Do you have any idea how misguided that was?” Watson asked Mohamud before he sentenced him.

“Absolutely,” replied Mohamud, who appeared in jail clothes and had shackles around his ankles and his hands chained to his waist. “I wish I could take it back, your honor.”

Watson said he based the sentence on the “deadly serious” nature of the crime and the need to deter others from considering similar actions.

Watson drew attention to the fact that Mohamud applied for a passport to travel abroad only a week after he became a U.S. citizen in 2014.

Mohamud was born in Somalia and came to the U.S. as a 2-year-old child. He was arrested in 2015 and pleaded guilty a few months later. The attacks were never carried out.

Mohamud bought a ticket to Greece with a stop in Turkey, where he disembarked before going to Syria, prosecutors said in court do ents. They said he never intended to go to Greece.

Mohamud trained with al-Nusrah Front, a terrorist organization affiliated with al-Qaeda, according to the government.

Defense attorney Sam Shamansky asked for leniency, saying Mohamud didn’t have his father around when he was growing up, was brainwashed while abroad “by professional head twisters” but later realized his error and abandoned his plot.

“This is a scared, confused, 23-year-old kid, an American kid, who gets his head twisted,” Shamansky said. He called Mohamud’s plan “nonsensical.”

Prosecutors noted Mohamud contacted others from jail after his arrest and told them not to say anything.

“Before Sept. 11, 2001, a plot to take down the twin towers would have been considered nonsensical,” said assistant U.S. attorney Doug Squires. “Because of the FBI, this plot was taken down, and we’re all safer for it.”

Several members of Mohamud’s family were in court but did not speak. Watson said, referring to a letter Mohamud’s sister had written, “Your actions have shaken the whole family.”

An investigation continues. Watson made reference to a plot involving at least five people. Shamansky referred to a group he called “the basketball five,” but wouldn’t elaborate.

The judge also sentenced Mohamud to 10 years of supervision after his release from prison and ordered him to earn his GED while behind bars.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2...ill-us-troops/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    january 22 article about a guy who was arrest back in 2015

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's randomly open up my Koran and see what we find. Trust me I don't know the book well enought to just turn to....KILL.

Ok, page 37

God is stern in punishment.

You shall be overcome and driven into .

How about one more, hmmmmm? Ok, page135

and fear God.

Is there a page in this stupid book without something about ...fear...punish...burn...kill...chop...?

Ok. last time, page 279

and shall be revealed to the misguided.

How could anyone with even half a brain buy into this crap?

There is a lot of.....and His messenger....found in these pages, as we know this would be Mohammad. How could anyone not see what is going on here? Yep, one gigantic hoax all set up to benefit Mohammad.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-29-2018 at 01:17 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's randomly open up my Koran and see what we find. Trust me I don't know the book well enought to just turn to....KILL.

Ok, page 37

God is stern in punishment.

You shall be overcome and driven into .

How about one more, hmmmmm? Ok, page135

and fear God.

Is there a page in this stupid book without something about ...fear...punish...burn...kill...chop...?

Ok. last time, page 279

and shall be revealed to the misguided.

How could anyone with even half a brain buy into this crap?

There is a lot of.....and His messenger....found in these pages, as we know this would be Mohammad. How could anyone not see what is going on here? Yep, one gigantic hoax all set up to benefit Mohammad.
    isn't an exclusively Muslim concept.

Thread Information